AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Just trying to see if CKB is your case officer or just a customer service agent at the visa office. anybody else from your vo with generic reply from same person?
There have been a couple of people who have had communication from CKB . I think it’s customer care person.

HVAC_Controls

Feb 26, 2017
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-12-2016 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-04-2017
Med's Request
09-02-2018
Med's Done....
11-02-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
50-03-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Awaiting review by visa officer

Awaiting processing by the visa office

In process or waitibg to be reviewed by immigration officer

Are these all the same reply and meaning?

I guess we just have to wait and see
All are same, just standerd reply by client service

goodboy97

Feb 12, 2017
Montreal, Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
Not Required
anyone did request GCMS report recently?

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
anyone did request GCMS report recently?
Yes I have and HVAC-Controls has too. I believe it takes around 30-45 days to receive.

S@eed

Jan 20, 2018
Yes the previous CSE was also answered by CKB. Why do you ask?
Just checked my profile and it is showing IFHP (Interim Federal Health Program) application apart from the PR application. I think it is a bug as I have seen some other guys have reported it earlier. But could not find what they did about it eventually. I researched about it and it is not even distinctly related to me or my application. So, what should I do now (says 56 days to submit)? Just ignore it?

I noticed something new on the main page of my CIC account. Along with my applications for PR, I also see an application for IFHP(Interim Federal Health Program) in a draft unsubmitted state. It says that it was created on JAN 02, 2017 and says I have 56 more days to submit. Since I did not create, Im assuming it was auto created

My first question is, does anyone else see the same in their CIC account? The second question is, when I looked up about IFHP,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/outside/summary-ifhp.asp
it seems to be a health program primarily for refugee claimants. So, Im not sure if I should be completing this application. Anyone has any idea on this?
Please help
Thanks

S@eed

Jan 20, 2018
Just checked my profile and it is showing IFHP (Interim Federal Health Program) application apart from the PR application. I think it is a bug as I have seen some other guys have reported it earlier. But could not find what they did about it eventually. I researched about it and it is not even distinctly related to me or my application. So, what should I do now (says 56 days to submit)? Just ignore it?

I noticed something new on the main page of my CIC account. Along with my applications for PR, I also see an application for IFHP(Interim Federal Health Program) in a draft unsubmitted state. It says that it was created on JAN 02, 2017 and says I have 56 more days to submit. Since I did not create, Im assuming it was auto created

My first question is, does anyone else see the same in their CIC account? The second question is, when I looked up about IFHP,
it seems to be a health program primarily for refugee claimants. So, Im not sure if I should be completing this application. Anyone has any idea on this?
Please help
Thanks
Any similar experience in this group, please advise.

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ

Please help
Thanks
I think you need to copy/paste whatever you have received and raise an enquiry on your web form. Tell them that you have received it, that this is not applicable to you and that you did not ask for this. This way you are making sure, in the only possible way you can, that CIC and your visa office becomes aware that this is not relevant to you and you cannot give them this information. This is what I would have done.

Reactions: sunnymks

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Please lets keep this thread updated. Good luck everyone

Reactions: sunnymks

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Where are the 2017 fed applicants :)
Guys check your GCkey

GC key design changed

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hello everyone, this is one of the only active threads I’ve found fow quebec immigration.
Me and my husband are planning to apply for next intake.

Question: if our diplomas are 12 years old ... it won’t count??? Our friend told us our diplomas should be not more than 5 years old???

I find that hard to believe..

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Hello everyone, this is one of the only active threads I’ve found fow quebec immigration.
Me and my husband are planning to apply for next intake.

Question: if our diplomas are 12 years old ... it won’t count??? Our friend told us our diplomas should be not more than 5 years old???

I find that hard to believe..
Please read TRAINING in their official site below to know more about your diploma requirement
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/requirements-programs/glossary.html#training

Training
Education
Education is only considered if the candidate completed a diploma program and the diploma was obtained prior to the submission of their application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec. The foreign diploma is evaluated based on its correspondence to the Québec education system.

Education level
To be eligible for selection, candidates must, at a minimum, hold a diploma corresponding to a general or vocational high school diploma in Québec.

Note that since December 31, 2015, only diplomas obtained before the submission of your application are considered in the attribution of points for the Education level criterion.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Please read TRAINING in their official site below to know more about your diploma requirement
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/requirements-programs/glossary.html#training

Training
Education
Education is only considered if the candidate completed a diploma program and the diploma was obtained prior to the submission of their application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec. The foreign diploma is evaluated based on its correspondence to the Québec education system.

Education level
To be eligible for selection, candidates must, at a minimum, hold a diploma corresponding to a general or vocational high school diploma in Québec.

Note that since December 31, 2015, only diplomas obtained before the submission of your application are considered in the attribution of points for the Education level criterion.
So correct me if I’m wrong,,

If my diploma is older than 5 years BUT i have experience in the same field as my diploma in the last 5 years ... it counts??

Reactions: patel_sanket_1

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes