+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (Accra Visa Office)

Loog

Jul 17, 2020
Hi to everyone....

This topic is to share between us differents informations about the Accra visa office regarding the Quebec Skilled Workers in the Federal Stage.

Bellow are my time line. I hope that very soon, I will obtain my medical report.

- Application Date: 29th november 2018
- AOR: 26th febuary 2019
- Biometric instructions: 27th February 2019
- Medical report: ???

Ps: Sorry for my English writting, it's very poor.

Loog

Jul 17, 2020
how did you know that you get assigned to Accra visa office? You are living in Accra now?
Hi!
I've send a message through Ircc web form, and I received a response that my application is treated by Accra Visa Office.
I don't live in Accra, but in Cameroon.

And you, what are you time line?

tobiashenry

Sep 22, 2018
Thanks for the sharing. Honestly, I just submitted my application a week ago. It just showed it's being delivered. So were you in Cameron when you submitted the application or did you submit the application via Montreal?

Loog

Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for the sharing. Honestly, I just submitted my application a week ago. It just showed it's being delivered. So were you in Cameron when you submitted the application or did you submit the application via Montreal?
Hope that you will not stay a lot in this program as us before having your visa.

To answer your question I submit my application when I was in Equato-Guinea. It's why my application is treated in Accra Visa Office. So, I'm a cameroonian living in Cameroon.

tobiashenry

Sep 22, 2018
I see. Thank you for your wishes. I saw in 2013, the average processing time for QSW after CSQ is 17 months and there is 320 quota each year in 2013. I hope they will expedite your progress soon.

Loog

Jul 17, 2020
I see. Thank you for your wishes. I saw in 2013, the average processing time for QSW after CSQ is 17 months and there is 320 quota each year in 2013. I hope they will expedite your progress soon.
Hope also. Good luck to us.