+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
A9kurs said:
Hi Guys can u tell me how i can proceed as i am alredy in pool now i want to apply under quebec

I want apply under quebec
my age is 34
education bachelors in electronics and communication
2 kids less than 2 years
7 years of exp in IT (Management information system as Senior analyst)

Ielts
Reading 7
List 8
speaking 6
writng 6

spouse

Bachelors in IT
manger in operations 10 years exp

Are we eligible to apply
You can compute your eligibility here, if you are not done with this.

sanalang

Apr 23, 2016
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if thru MPQ, the immigration will be faster... now i know some people have submitted their application like 4-5 years back. and until now no CSQ provided.

TiMMMY

Jun 29, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

May question lang ako.
I'm a Nurse = 12 pts AOT
Education = 10 pts
Work experience = 0 or 8?

I worked as a Bank teller and Customer Service Representative – New Accounts for the past 5 years.
My questions are do I get points even if my work experience is not related to my profession, and Do Quebec give points in volunteer nurse work experience.

Thank you and hope you can help me.
God speed!

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
TiMMMY said:
Hello Guys,

May question lang ako.
I'm a Nurse = 12 pts AOT
Education = 10 pts

I worked as a Bank teller and Customer Service Representative – New Accounts for the past 5 years.
My questions are do I get points even if my work experience is not related to my profession, and Do Quebec give points in volunteer nurse work experience.

God speed!
MIDI will only give you points if your work experience is related to your AOT.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone

I am curious to know if anyone got any response after paying the application fee in Mon Projects Quebec [ 13th June intake ] ? If anyone got any response from MIDI can you please share what type of message they send ?

Cheers !

nirobu

Aug 10, 2015
Called up MIDI two weeks ago. Said they already sent my CSQ just this month but couldn't tell when I asked them for the specific date. How long does it usually take, in our country, for it to arrived? Been calling the postman asking any mail for me from Quebec but nothing so far.

leondarny

Jun 8, 2016
TiMMMY said:
Hello Guys,

May question lang ako.
I'm a Nurse = 12 pts AOT
Education = 10 pts

God speed!
Hello Timmy! When ka nag graduate ng nursing? If you graduate more than 5yrs ago with ur nursing degree, u shud have at least 1yr exprience sa AOT mo. If di pa nag 5yrs from the yr u graduated, okay lang di related ung work exprience sa degree mo as long as u have at least 2yrs work exprience.

leondarny

Jun 8, 2016
lildip said:
Hello Everyone

I am curious to know if anyone got any response after paying the application fee in Mon Projects Quebec [ 13th June intake ] ? If anyone got any response from MIDI can you please share what type of message they send ?

Cheers !
Hello! 24hrs after paying the required fee you will then receive a confirmation in your Mon Projet account stating that they already receive your payment and the will send you 2 pdf files. One is the summary of your application and the other one is the Acknowledgement Of Receipt. :)

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
nirobu said:
Called up MIDI two weeks ago. Said they already sent my CSQ just this month but couldn't tell when I asked them for the specific date. How long does it usually take, in our country, for it to arrived? Been calling the postman asking any mail for me from Quebec but nothing so far.
congrats...

Kindly share your timeline..

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
nirobu said:
Applied Febuary 2, 2014 and AOR received June 11, 2014 po.
Based on what I read here in the forum, they constantly checking their mail office.

TiMMMY

Jun 29, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leondarny said:
Hello Timmy! When ka nag graduate ng nursing? If you graduate more than 5yrs ago with ur nursing degree, u shud have at least 1yr exprience sa AOT mo. If di pa nag 5yrs from the yr u graduated, okay lang di related ung work exprience sa degree mo as long as u have at least 2yrs work exprience.
Last 2006 pa. I have a work experience as a Nurse but not for the past 5 years.
according sa website ng quebec.

"The first criterion changed is that of “Area of training.” This change ends the requirement by the Ministere for recent work experience related to the area of training for diplomas obtained more than five years ago. From now on, applicants will receive points for their diplomas regardless of when they were earned, provided that they were obtained before the application was submitted."

I have no doubt na I will be given a score for AOT but I don't know about the WORK EXPERIENCE.

Recognized experience
The work experience by a skilled worker candidate must have been acquired:
in the five years preceding the date of submission of an application for a selection certificate
in an occupation with a skill level above “D” as defined by the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
legally in the country concerned.

The following experience, which respects the aforementioned conditions, is recognized:

Experience that was acquired full time or part time in remunerated jobs
*full-time or part-time work internships as part of an apprenticeship, training or specialization recognized by a diploma, both remunerated and non-remunerated.
*Inadmissibility of skill level “D” occupations

Work experience acquired in skill level “D” occupations
as defined by the National Occupational Classification (NOC) is not admissible. Skill level “D” occupations are those that usually require a brief demonstration of the work to be performed, or on-the-job training or that do not have any particular educational requirements.

Intership
This constitutes experience acquired:

*full time or part time
*as part of remunerated internships (for non-remunerated internships recognized by a diploma, experience must be acquired during an apprenticeship, training or specialization)
*in the five years preceding the date of submission of the application for a selection certificate.

Hope you can help me in my immigration plan. Thank you in advance guys!

nirobu

Aug 10, 2015
Dan Martin said:
Based on what I read here in the forum, they constantly checking their mail office.
Dan Martin, many thanks for your reply. I already received my CSQ just this afternoon, it was dated July 5 2016. I see you applied a month after me, hopefully you'll get yours within this month.

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
Good day. I would want to update my file after getting my CSQ this July. I need to include my 2nd child in my application so he can get a CSQ as well. to what address should i send the needed docs?

TIA. God bless :)