+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I have had my education (ECA) evaluated by WES but for Quebec, they need to have this 'Evaluation comparative des études effectuées hors du Québec (Comparative evaluation for studies done outside Québec)'

My question now is when do I need to have this, prior to creating the Mon Projet Quebec account or during?

Appreciate your assistance here lalo na sa mga Seniors. Targeting later this year 2016 intake sana.

JessicaWindsor

Nov 3, 2014
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
08-08-2016
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
31-03-2014

JessicaWindsor

Nov 3, 2014
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2014
Doc's Request.
08-08-2016
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
24-07-2014
IELTS Request
31-03-2014
Tiffany_7 said:
Any one applied in August? Let's share your timeline! Here's mine:

1. Application received in NS on August 13.
2. AOR received on Dec 11
3. Medical request on March 10

Waiting......
Hi Tiffany_7,

I think it would be much better if you mention a complete date information of your timeline.
Like, Month/Day/Year and I think this would be much helpful for us here in this forum.

8) 8) 8)

So may we know again your Timeline (complete). Did you apply for QSW as well? Have you received your CSQ already?

Thanks and regards! ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D

janz

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
JessicaWindsor said:
How to check "Snail Mail"? :'( :'( :'(

Usually, it will take a month to be delivered to your home address. In my case since I am not living anymore in my address I had to call my local post office for the CSQ. By the way, you will receive an email from Quebec Immigration about learning French for free. This seems to be a hint or clue that CSQ is issued. So, I called the local post office and fortunately it was there.

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @kgino so it is necessary to submit my HS diploma too?

Question, for a graduate of BS CompScie=, do I need to submit for a comparative evaluation of studies or not?

Thanks

kgino said:
I believe that they will not reject it immediately. They will notify you that there are missing documents in your application and that you have to produce these within a given time period. If you cannot provide it at the given time, they may reject your application.

In my case, they notified me that I have to re-submit certified true copies of our birth certificates. I received the notice 9 months after receiving AOR. They gave me 90 days to provide the documents. According to their letter, the Failure to provide the documents in the required format will lead to rejection of the application WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE.

I suggest that you start applying for a certified true copy of your high school diploma now. Then, wait for Immigration's review of your application before submitting it because they may have other comments/ requirements/ or clarifications on your documents.

papai_8

Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
16-03-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
29-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
Yes, your child will need to be enrolled in a French school. Later ka na maghanap ng school pag nandito na kayo since dapat nasa area mo yung school. As for work, yes karamihan ng work dito required na intermediate level ang French mo lalo na kung haharap ka sa mga customer/client.

janz said:
thank you for the reply. I emailed the education board and replied that I should enroll my kid to a French school. We plan to be there by March 2017 so we can choose the school before it will start. by the way, how's your work? does finding work in Montreal that easy? Do I need to speak French fluently to be able to find a job?

janz

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
papai_8 said:
Yes, your child will need to be enrolled in a French school. Later ka na maghanap ng school pag nandito na kayo since dapat nasa area mo yung school. As for work, yes karamihan ng work dito required na intermediate level ang French mo lalo na kung haharap ka sa mga customer/client.
Thanks so much for the advice. We will just have to be there by March2017 so we can have ample time to search for schools. What part of Quebec are you living? We have not decided yet where to settle. Any advice?

G kainth

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends i need your advice , i done mca (master of computer application) and in Quebec accepting education list they accept master of computer science so did anybody applied with MCA or i can apply for CSQ
plz help me to find out

i will be really thankful to you

ramlihp09

Apr 29, 2016
hi friends! have received my AOR January 2016 dated December 8, 2015.

AOR: December 8, 2015

no update till now :) waiting.

let us be positive. we can make it! :)

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
Need help with Status History (Historique des statuts);

I stayed in Canada for some years within the last 10 years, as you already know you must provide information regarding your status in each of the countries or territories where you have resided over the last 10 years.

My case is;
i stayed in QC from 2007-2009 and then from 2009-2011. the duration between the expiration of the older status and issuing date of the newer status was about 20 days.

considering there is NO "Implied Status" we can select from the drop down list for that period in between until i got the newer one (20 days), other wise i will receive an massage error on Mon projet saying my 10 years are incomplete.
how can mention this gap?

i.e. in the outlined dates in the below photo, the expiry date was actually July 30th. but had to put as Aug 20 which was the issued date of that newer visa;
please advice if this is a misleading or if anyone experienced the same, how they managed the issue.

Thank you!

Saberduchess

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Ches89 said:
According to the MICC Website :

Intent to refuse: You will receive a letter informing you that your application will be refused, unless you provide, within 60 days, documented proof to justify reviewing the decision. If the requested proof is received within the prescribed timeframe, the review of your application will continue. Failing that, your application will be refused without further notice. You then have the possibility to submit a request for an administrative rev
Hello, ask ko lang po kung ung intention to reject eh sa email lang ba narerecieve? Or through snail mail?
Nagapply kasi kami july 2014, received aor around october 2014. Until now wla pa ako narereceive na update, or maybe i missed an email from them. Mejo nagaalala ako kasi bka namiss ko email nila, naerase ko or ano. I dont know what to do kung tawag ba ako or ano.

Saberduchess

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
kgino said:
I believe that they will not reject it immediately. They will notify you that there are missing documents in your application and that you have to produce these within a given time period. If you cannot provide it at the given time, they may reject your application.

In my case, they notified me that I have to re-submit certified true copies of our birth certificates. I received the notice 9 months after receiving AOR. They gave me 90 days to provide the documents. According to their letter, the Failure to provide the documents in the required format will lead to rejection of the application WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE.

I suggest that you start applying for a certified true copy of your high school diploma now. Then, wait for Immigration's review of your application before submitting it because they may have other comments/
requirements/ or clarifications on your documents.
Kailangan pa ba high school diploma?
I dont remember submitting it. bachelors degree diploma lng yata sinubmit nmin, nabasa ko din wala sa requirement ung high school diploma, correct me kung mali ako.
My tanong ako, through email lang ba cla nakikipagcommunicate? For example kailangan nila ng docs, hindi ka ba susulatan thru snail mail? Nagaalala kasi ako bka namis ko email nila. Bka naerase ko at d ko nabasa. Meron na pala ako intention to reject ng d ko alam, can anyone answer this?

Ches89

Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Hong Kong / Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW 16-12-2013 / Federal 25-05-2016
Doc's Request.
Update/Intention to reject 18-04-2016, Update Docs sent April 19, 2016 and received by MIDI April 21, 2016
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 02-05-2016, waived interview
AOR Received.
QSW 25-04-2014 / Federal
Saberduchess said:
Hello, ask ko lang po kung ung intention to reject eh sa email lang ba narerecieve? Or through snail mail?
Nagapply kasi kami july 2014, received aor around october 2014. Until now wla pa ako narereceive na update, or maybe i missed an email from them. Mejo nagaalala ako kasi bka namiss ko email nila, naerase ko or ano. I dont know what to do kung tawag ba ako or ano.
Hi! Usually po email ang updates. Never heard pa na thru regular mail other than AOR. Yung prinoprocess pa lng po ngayon applications received up to Jan 2014 yata and usually AOR nila dated April-May 2014. Antay antay lang po kayo.

Saberduchess

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Ches89 said:
Hi! Usually po email ang updates. Never heard pa na thru regular mail other than AOR. Yung prinoprocess pa lng po ngayon applications received up to Jan 2014 yata and usually AOR nila dated April-May 2014. Antay antay lang po kayo.
Thanks po sa sagot. Nagwoworry lng ako kasi d ako regularly nagchecheck ng email dati. Hopefully wala naman, as youve said ung mga jan 2014 pa lang ung nakakareceive ng updates as of now.
Here is my timeline date filed july 2014, aor received september 2014.

Saberduchess

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
My tanong ako ung letter kasi na nareceive ko via post mail is ref individuelle HAXXXXXX
Dossier no. HAXXXXXXXXX ouverture de votre dossier
Plus the encashment of the cheque, my nabasa ako at bigla akong nalito if this is the aor?
Aor to diba?