+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

janz

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
papai_8 said:
Manila kami. Yup, inabot kami ng halos 3 months sa paghintay sa passports namin. Also, cash namin was in CAD

So, you are now in Canada? what province in quebec? you have children? Sorry I have so many questions. We intend also to be there before the school starts. Please share your settlement and education of your children. thanks.

Ravip

Nov 12, 2013
Hello....

Could anyone tell me how long does it take for passport request from New Delhi India after medical results received by CIC ??

Thanks in advance.

rukiela

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
July 2013
AOR Received.
Nov. 27 2013 (file open) / Jan. 29, 2015 ( CSQ)
IELTS Request
May 2013
Med's Request
August 19, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 11, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb. 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 1, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Ravip said:
Hello....

Could anyone tell me how long does it take for passport request from New Delhi India after medical results received by CIC ??

Thanks in advance.
Hi, in my experienced I am here in Jeddah, the waiting period for the passport request will take 4-6 months from the time you went for medical, then ur passport will be returned with the visa and CPR within 6 weeks. The visa expires 1 year from the medical.

janz

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
papai_8 said:
We already landed in Quebec. I only brought 6,500 as cash. We are a family of 4. Nagdala din ako ng bank certificate just in case pero hindi naman hinanap. Better not bring more than 10K para hindi ka na kailangan mag declare sa customs (both pinas and canada).

kindly share your landing experience and settlement there. thanks

papai_8

Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
16-03-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
29-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
janz said:
So, you are now in Canada? what province in quebec? you have children? Sorry I have so many questions. We intend also to be there before the school starts. Please share your settlement and education of your children. thanks.
dito kami sa Montreal. we have a 1 and 5 year old. sinubukan namin inquire sa school pero sabi for September pa yung panganay namin.

Faith06

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Hi anyone po dito, from pinas who sent their passport to abu dhabi? Is it true po ba na immigration will contact the agency if they are going to send back the passport? How many days po from submission to passport return? Thank you po.

janz

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
papai_8 said:
dito kami sa Montreal. we have a 1 and 5 year old. sinubukan namin inquire sa school pero sabi for September pa yung panganay namin.

thank you for the reply. I emailed the education board and replied that I should enroll my kid to a French school. We plan to be there by March 2017 so we can choose the school before it will start. by the way, how's your work? does finding work in Montreal that easy? Do I need to speak French fluently to be able to find a job?

Faith06

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Hi Anyone! Good day! Can anyone help me by sharing experience. I am a QSW applicang with my family. We sent our passport last March 3 to abu dhabi, til now no news yet. I am very very worried, our agency sent pur passports without airway return bill as this does not apply to international. Our passports are from philippines. Can anyone please help by enlighting us with this situation. Is abu dhabi vo will contact us for the return or aramex will deliver then to be paid here in the philippines? Please please help us. Thank you everyone and Godbless us.

zweety

Dec 12, 2013
Hi fellows! I recently included my child and husband in my qsw application, i was already charged in my credit card for the application fee but it was only 166 cad. I was expecting two 166cad because 166cad for the spouse and another 166cad for my child. Any suggestion on what should i do? Thank u so much in advance.

janz

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
kristine26 said:
I am also submitting mine this coming week, just want to make sure that everythings complete. Just want to ask you bout proof of work legality, are u submitting sss or itr.

Re: sss - paano kumuha ng certified true copy ng cotribution. In my case kc I have resigned feom work 15 months ago so its difficult for me to ask for a certification from my previous employer bt I can view my contribution online via sss online. I have itr pero lacking ako ng isang year, pwede ko kya ipass yun even though incomplete.

Thanks

I asked for a print out of the contribution from SSS office and placed it inside SSS envelope (which was given together with the printed list of contribution) and sealed it. This is what I submitted last 2015. I did not submit the BIR ITR. Luckily, they accepted it and issued CSQ after two months.

Tiffany_7

Jan 11, 2014
Any one applied in August? Let's share your timeline! Here's mine:

1. Application received in NS on August 13.
2. AOR received on Dec 11
3. Medical request on March 10

Waiting......

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
i need your help regarding one concern i have recently moved to saudi arabi from pakistan for job purpose so should i update this information to midi or should i wait my csq to come in pakistan because my file is in final phase and realy confused what to do now and also tell me if i need to update it then what documents i should send to update properly. And if i get csq without informing them so can i file my federal application from saudi arabi.Waiting for your reply