+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
question 1 and 2 is NO.

it's better to have a spare copy of IELTS or updated copy because federal might require you to submit again.

ZYGMA

Star Member
May 21, 2015
hello guys.. i'm planning to apply for CSQ this 2015-2016! i just want to know, is it mandatory that you know French?

and for those who were able to apply last year, how many months did Quebec reached their quota for skilled worker? and is their website or link where we can see the total number of applicants accepted already?

because i am one of the unlucky one that was not able to apply on time for FSW 2014. I applied Dec. 2014, the online status still said my profession was open, it only has around 500 applicants when i applied but my application was returned for the reason being, quota was already reached. I was not expecting it and i felt so bad because I could have sent my application earlier.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
ZYGMA said:
hello guys.. i'm planning to apply for CSQ this 2015-2016! i just want to know, is it mandatory that you know French? No, it is not mandatory, if your total point is high enough. I know someone who has 0 french but got CSQ. However, if your point is not high enough, they will ask you to hand in French test result. So calculate your point, and be prepared.

and for those who were able to apply last year, how many months did Quebec reached their quota for skilled worker? Last year, in 2014, cap reached in about 4 months.and is their website or link where we can see the total number of applicants accepted already? Yeah you can, but it is usually not very up-to-date, like any immigration program.

because i am one of the unlucky one that was not able to apply on time for FSW 2014. I applied Dec. 2014, the online status still said my profession was open, it only has around 500 applicants when i applied but my application was returned for the reason being, quota was already reached. I was not expecting it and i felt so bad because I could have sent my application earlier. Yeah, same here, capped last year in fsw. Got invited to apply thru EE this year. Good luck!!!

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
daris25 said:
hai guys i created an new whatsaap group for quebec immigration any one want to join plz come and join .number-+919645784224.or msg here
join ako dyan.

ZYGMA

Star Member
May 21, 2015
you got invited in EE? wow maybe you have already an employer? i finf it very hard to reach their minimum points even if you have doctorate or other qualifications.. congratz..

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
ZYGMA said:
you got invited in EE? wow maybe you have already an employer? i finf it very hard to reach their minimum points even if you have doctorate or other qualifications.. congratz..
Thanks. No, we have no job offer, no province nomination.

ZYGMA

Star Member
May 21, 2015
Miumiu said:
Thanks. No, we have no job offer, no province nomination.
your timeline says you've got CSQ?

anybody here has the english version of CSQ points system? i only have the french version..

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
ZYGMA said:
your timeline says you've got CSQ?

anybody here has the english version of CSQ points system? i only have the french version..
FN is short for file number. We only applied for CSQ last year and got the FN. It was too slow a process so we decided to try EE instead.

About the English version of point system, you may refer to this http://www.flyabroadvisa.com/quebec/qsw.html Now this is in English and Chinese. You may ignore the Chinese part. The figures in round brackets are the points before the most recent adjustment in august 2015. So stick to the figures which appear before the round brackets.

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
aquaman0423 said:
Hello everyone.

Please enlighten me about quebec immigration application. my questions are;

1. Since it takes time to get AOR / CSQ and if IELTS reached its validity date during this period.Do we still need to resubmit new IELTS?

2. If the answer is no for question#1, how about during the federal stage? Do we need to submit new ielts which is not expired?

3. If the answer is no for question#2, since we have submitted the original during quebec application, do we need to ask for another copy with the testing centre? Or are they going to send back all the documents submitted together with CSQ?

I'm sorry, not familiar with the procedure of quebec immigration. Thanks in advance to all who will answer. :)
Question 1 and 2 are all NO..
The possibility that the I.O. will require you to resubmit your IELTS during federal stage is very slim. Resubmission of schedule A form is common but not the IELTS.

mynameisR03

Oct 27, 2015
HI everyone, I am new here and aiming to apply for Immigrant Visa to Canada. I am a graduate of BS management accounting in the Phils and experience banker on Investment for more than 6 years. Does that qualify the areas of training --> Section A Part II- Accounting and Accounting Science (Bach.)???

Please can anyone enlighten me. Thank you in advance.

tgallauigan

Oct 29, 2015
Hi guys.. If ever you need some help with assessing and helping you with some required documents feel free to email this address. Tgallauigan@yahoo.com

I know expert people who can guide you even help you with future job and licensure esp for nurses.

kristine26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
hi guys its nice to be back after a long time not being here. Received an email from quebec asking me to submit additional documents in support to my application. The heading was actually "Intention to reject" and I have a few weeks more to go to submit the needed documents. Just want to ask lang po sana about your thoughts on this

19. Certified copies of all your certificates or diplomas , beginning with the
high school diploma
To : Principal applicant or principal applicant Spouse or Partner  

Original translations of all your certificates or diplomas
To : Principal applicant or principal applicant Spouse or Partner  

19. Certified copy of the following qualifications :
To : Principal applicant or principal applicant 
- Secondary School Diploma

To : Spouse or Partner 
- Secondary School Diploma

Original translations diplomas listed above
To : Principal applicant or principal applicant Spouse or Partner  

This is actually the translation of my needed documents. Base on the above documents, is it only me and my spouse high school diploma that is asked or will I provide as well our college diplomas. Your thought on this is highly appreciated:)

kervinth

Nov 27, 2014
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
16-11-2014
My perception at question 19... It is stated ALL CERTIFICATE or DIPLOMA, BEGINNING with the HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA meaning from high school diploma, college(bachelor's degree), masteral degree up to doctorate degree if available... That's how i see it...

Then a translation is being asked if probably the "medium of language" is non english nor french written at your diplomas.

ZYGMA

Star Member
May 21, 2015
who has sent their application for CSQ 2015? i did.. goodluck to us and thank you for all the information guys!

kristine26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
kervinth said:
My perception at question 19... It is stated ALL CERTIFICATE or DIPLOMA, BEGINNING with the HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA meaning from high school diploma, college(bachelor's degree), masteral degree up to doctorate degree if available... That's how i see it...

Then a translation is being asked if probably the "medium of language" is non english nor french written at your diplomas.
The number 19 on top is the one actually written on the checklist of documents needed to be submitted. so as for my understanding the number 19 below is actually what is needed to be updated. When i submitted my documents in oct 2013, i already included my two bachelor degree diplomas including its transcripts and my husbands bachelor degree and masters diploma and transcripts. I just want to clarify since there are two 19 on the letter;)