+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

dxbnurse

Dec 20, 2014
Miumiu said:
I heard now they are processing applicants who applied in 2011. But i guess Nurse is a prioritized profession compared to other professions..

Awww thanks but as you see our waiting game is similar to any professions/ family a year had passed already. My consultant said that I need not study french, I guess IL enrol lessons when I get here like my friend. Previous years it was less than a year. Bulk of applicants are there so it became slower. I hope I can rebuilt a new start soon :)

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
dxbnurse said:
Awww thanks but as you see our waiting game is similar to any professions/ family a year had passed already. My consultant said that I need not study french, I guess IL enrol lessons when I get here like my friend. Previous years it was less than a year. Bulk of applicants are there so it became slower. I hope I can rebuilt a new start soon :)
It really depends, i know someone whom one of my husband's coworkers knows personally, he waited less than two years until he got the interview invitation. If you really want to go down this road, you would want to start learning French, at least finish A1 and A2...

dxbnurse

Dec 20, 2014
Miumiu said:
It really depends, i know someone whom one of my husband's coworkers knows personally, he waited less than two years until he got the interview invitation. If you really want to go down this road, you would want to start learning French, at least finish A1 and A2...
Waaah maybe I'll need to cram french soon O.O you know how long he was a nurse thanks so much for your reply hihi

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
dxbnurse said:
Waaah maybe I'll need to cram french soon O.O you know how long he was a nurse thanks so much for your reply hihi
I do not know for sure sorry...But definitely less than five years... It will be quite an investment (of both your time and money) to pick up a new language. The point is not to be fluent (that would be a bit unrealistic) -- it's rather to show some sincerity that you really would like to settle there. My thoughts only.

dxbnurse

Dec 20, 2014
Miumiu said:
I do not know for sure sorry...But definitely less than five years... It will be quite an investment (of both your time and money) to pick up a new language. The point is not to be fluent (that would be a bit unrealistic) -- it's rather to show some sincerity that you really would like to settle there. My thoughts only.
It is actually quite odd to invest our time and money over a phantom thing (yet just for now) he waiting game is horrible! Hahha but if para sa atin para sa atin.... I hope d tayo lahat umabot greater than 3 years :) well ipon muna tayo french and money :) canada is really good for families and starters :)

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
I applied on 7th May 2014 and CC charged on 15 August 2014, till now no regular mail or email from them for File NO.. :( :( :(

I called help center the agent took my information and told they open my file but she did not give my File NO. :( :( :(

how much time it will take to get File No. ? I will be normal mail or email?

Did any one have the same situation, I am thinking to withdraw my application for Quecbec did they pay me back as they did not process my file and how can I contact with them to withdraw

I will appricate your help thanks

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
quebec2013 said:
I applied on 7th May 2014 and CC charged on 15 August 2014, till now no regular mail or email from them for File NO.. :( :( :(

I called help center the agent took my information and told they open my file but she did not give my File NO. :( :( :(

Did any one have the same situation, I am thinking to withdraw my application for Quecbec did they pay me back as they did not process my file and how can I contact with them to withdraw

it's a snail mail. you can check your post office.

if you want to withdraw, you will send them a request for withdrawal. why do you want to withdraw your application?

thanks,

dan

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
quebec2013 said:

Once they charged it they will not refund. I have never heard of a refund... They should have issued you a file number, it might have been lost in mailing. File number should dated on the same day (or the very next day) of the charge itself.. I got charged on August 22, the file number letter we received is also dated on August 22.

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

ron_acadcel24

May 9, 2014
Isabela - Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-15
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
quebec2013 said:

quebec2013 said:

I have the same situation... I called them last dec 23, they confirmed they opened my file but haven't encashed the bank draft yet but promised to expedite the encashment because it'll expire jan 01,2015. Called again last dec 29 and they said bank draft was encashed already --- they advised me to check my email for any correspondence. If there is none, they told me to write them a letter that i have not received any correspondence coming from them telling my sutuation and include my complete details, address, dob, complete name etc and e-mail address where they can send my file number. I'll be sending mine next week through regular mail. Same address where i sent my application.

Do the same kapatid!

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Guys just to ask. I'm planning to resubmit my returned documents for quebec program when it opens by april 2015. Is it okay if i will pass the same documents (dated 2014) this year? Or i'll get another same documents again dated 2015 already? I'm just being ready. Thanks for the advice.

shery84

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-14
Doc's Request.
21-12-2015 updated on 15-02-2016
AOR Received.
file opened 12/06/14
IELTS Request
sent with app
marymichs13 said:
Guys just to ask. I'm planning to resubmit my returned documents for quebec program when it opens by april 2015. Is it okay if i will pass the same documents (dated 2014) this year? Or i'll get another same documents again dated 2015 already? I'm just being ready. Thanks for the advice.
You need to send the latest forms of 2015 when the program opens, rest of the documents like certified copies u can send the old one it shouldn't be a problem.

metz143

Aug 12, 2014
Hi all,

I am currently now in the waiting game of my quebec application. I actually received the letter with AOR number last Sept.10,2014. But I have heard that the process would now take around 36 to 40 months until visa is issued. I was thinking if it would be ok if I will apply for a student visa although I have a pending immigrant application.

I also would like to ask if ever my status is changed to married can I bring along my husband to be when my visa is issued? I filed my application last year as single, me and fiance are thinking not to get married until my visa is issued. Anyone can share their experience?

Thanks.

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
marymichs13 said:
start praying that your profession will be included again on the list of priority occupations for 2015..goodluck

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
metz143 said:
Hi all,

I am currently now in the waiting game of my quebec application. I actually received the letter with AOR number last Sept.10,2014. But I have heard that the process would now take around 36 to 40 months until visa is issued. I was thinking if it would be ok if I will apply for a student visa although I have a pending immigrant application.

I also would like to ask if ever my status is changed to married can I bring along my husband to be when my visa is issued? I filed my application last year as single, me and fiance are thinking not to get married until my visa is issued. Anyone can share their experience?

Thanks.
I dont think applying for a student visa will affect your pending immigrant application as long as you meet the required points and qualified for selection...

From what i am reading from several forums, once you got married you have to decide whether your husband is to accompany you or not and you need to inform micc within 30 days. Once you decide to bring him, you should be aware of possible consequences depending on the stage where you are at now in relation to your application process. If you got married without receiving your csq, definitely they will change your required points to qualify from 55 as single to 63 as married. If you have gotten your csq and decide to marry, expect to have delay on your application as your husband needs to get his csq too and that would require lots of time and you know that...then both for federal...medical for both of you and so on...