+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
kau_shik_patel said:
I want to apply for Quebec immigration next year in 2015.

My details are as below: -

My Education: - Master in Computer Application.
Work Experience: - 12 Years.
My Age: - 36
My Occupation:- Computer Network Technician - 2281.
My IELTS Score: - Listeining: - 6.0, Reading: - 5.5, Writing: - 5.0, Speaking: - 6.5 Overall Band: - 6.0.

Spouse Education:- M.Phil(English).
Work Experience:- 10 Years.
Spouse Age:- 34
Spouse Occupation:- College Lecturer -

Please tell me who much i will score and can i apply to Quebec immigration without french.

Waiting for your prompt response.

Please senior Provide some help & give some hope.

Thanking You,
nobody knows if your profession will be on priority list (aot is the highest point you can claim from the category)... new rules and procedures are expected to change coming 2015 or worst quebec might join the "express entry" program next year

KbGold

Star Member
Jun 13, 2008
QSW: Abu DHabi

Application reached at AUH in Mar 2013
Application in Process OCT 2014
Med received end of OCT 2014

Could any friend comment based on his/ her expereince how long will it take to get passport request/ next step.

Abiola KY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 July 2013, Federal 2nd Sept 2016
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
13th June 2016
AOR Received.
4th December 2013, Fed-CIC Dec 12 2016
IELTS Request
sent with application
dtwins2004 said:
Sa wakas dumating na ang pinakahihintay ko...CSQs received...thank you very much Lord... :) :) :)
dtwins, congrats. I am so happy for u. Where are you from ? To know your processing time and when did you apply?.

Also please i will appreciate if you can share your interview experience with us. I am really interested in know how it went, was it strictly in French and what kind of questions were posed at you.

Your interview preparation materials also.

I will appreciate your response.

Thank you.

marcph14

Oct 31, 2014
from Facebook's Montreal Bound Group

(Arnold Carl)

In my experience, interview was in English but he asked me if I understand French. I told him (in French) that I knew a little since I studied in Alliance Francaise. So he tested my knowledge by asking me questions in French like where I live, what color of the chair I am sitting now, etc. He also asked if I had a French exam result. Luckily I had one so I gave it to him.

I was also asked about the laws, culture, way of life in Quebec. Will you be comfortable living in a society where euthanasia, abortion, and same sex marriage are legal? What will you do in Quebec if you are not yet a licensed nurse there? Do you know the steps on becoming a registered nurse there? What are the hospitals that you know where you are planning to apply? Where are you going to live? Are you familiar with the environment? Etc.etc.etc.

melalvarez39

Dec 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abiola KY said:
dtwins, congrats. I am so happy for u. Where are you from ? To know your processing time and when did you apply?.

Also please i will appreciate if you can share your interview experience with us. I am really interested in know how it went, was it strictly in French and what kind of questions were posed at you.

Thank you.

What transpired at my interview:

I went a bit early, the guard on duty informed the immigration officer, and the interview started immediately.

The first question that the immigration officer asked was “Why my wife was not included in my application?” I answered that “It’s our plan and agreement that I would go ahead of her so that I would prepare things to facilitate our integration to Quebec.

The second question (asked by the immigration officer) was “What is the educational background of my wife and what she is doing right now, is she working?” I told him that my wife graduated from a 3 year course in computer secretarial and that to date she is working as a beauty consultant in the United Arab Emirates. At this point in the interview I made a mistake with the information that I gave him because my wife graduated from a 2 year course in computer secretarial instead of 3.I asked the immigration officer if there is something wrong with my file because I had not included my wife. He answered that
including my wife would add some points on my application. He also asked me what kind of work experience that my wife had in the Philippines. I answered that my wife used to work in the office and she did mostly clerical work.

On behalf of my wife he requested the following documents: birth certificate, high school diploma, and
transcript of record. Since the documents must be originals, I am presently requesting them overseas.
On my behalf the immigration officer requested to see the originals of the following documents: passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, high school diploma, college diploma, nursing licenses for the Philippines and the U.A.E, IELTS certificate, work permit, certificate of employment, pay stubs, curriculum vitae, and my French class registration. He only kept my first and last pay stubs.

After checking all my documents he gave me two forms that he asked me to fill up and sign. The forms are as follows; CONTRAT RELATIF A LA CAPACITE D’AUTONOMIE FINANCIERE(A-0522-OF (2014-01) and PAIEMENT par carte de credit(A-0591-OF-(2012-05)

While he is typing on his computer he asked me about the main cities (in Quebec), Prime Minister of Canada, Premier of Quebec and the Mayor of Montreal. He asked also some questions about the OIIQ (which I think I answered correctly), and a few questions about caregivers such as working hours and hourly rates.

After all these questions and answers, the immigration officer told me to submit ASAP all the documents he requested concerning my wife. He asked me to submit it before November because he’s leaving on vacation. He also told me that my application is on hold until such documents will be submitted for final decision.

The interview lasted for almost 1 1/2 hours and this is all I remember....got our CSQs after I submitted the additional docs that IO requested....Good luck sa inyong lahat...kayo na ang susunod....

Roent

Dec 16, 2012
melalvarez39 said:
Abiola KY said:

Thank you.

What transpired at my interview:

I went a bit early, the guard on duty informed the immigration officer, and the interview started immediately.

The first question that the immigration officer asked was “Why my wife was not included in my application?” I answered that “It's our plan and agreement that I would go ahead of her so that I would prepare things to facilitate our integration to Quebec.

The second question (asked by the immigration officer) was “What is the educational background of my wife and what she is doing right now, is she working?” I told him that my wife graduated from a 3 year course in computer secretarial and that to date she is working as a beauty consultant in the United Arab Emirates. At this point in the interview I made a mistake with the information that I gave him because my wife graduated from a 2 year course in computer secretarial instead of 3.I asked the immigration officer if there is something wrong with my file because I had not included my wife. He answered that
including my wife would add some points on my application. He also asked me what kind of work experience that my wife had in the Philippines. I answered that my wife used to work in the office and she did mostly clerical work.

On behalf of my wife he requested the following documents: birth certificate, high school diploma, and
transcript of record. Since the documents must be originals, I am presently requesting them overseas.
On my behalf the immigration officer requested to see the originals of the following documents: passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, high school diploma, college diploma, nursing licenses for the Philippines and the U.A.E, IELTS certificate, work permit, certificate of employment, pay stubs, curriculum vitae, and my French class registration. He only kept my first and last pay stubs.

After checking all my documents he gave me two forms that he asked me to fill up and sign. The forms are as follows; CONTRAT RELATIF A LA CAPACITE D'AUTONOMIE FINANCIERE(A-0522-OF (2014-01) and PAIEMENT par carte de credit(A-0591-OF-(2012-05)

While he is typing on his computer he asked me about the main cities (in Quebec), Prime Minister of Canada, Premier of Quebec and the Mayor of Montreal. He asked also some questions about the OIIQ (which I think I answered correctly), and a few questions about caregivers such as working hours and hourly rates.

After all these questions and answers, the immigration officer told me to submit ASAP all the documents he requested concerning my wife. He asked me to submit it before November because he's leaving on vacation. He also told me that my application is on hold until such documents will be submitted for final decision.

The interview lasted for almost 1 1/2 hours and this is all I remember....got our CSQs after I submitted the additional docs that IO requested....Good luck sa inyong lahat...kayo na ang susunod....

Wow, congrats! Ask ko lang kung french or english ang interview? I am an feb. 2014 applicant without any french knowledge kaya i am concerned kung pano ang takbo ng interview.. Thanks for sharing your interview experience and Goodluck sa ating lahat...

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
spanky84us said:
So that is 5hrs/day, for 5 days/week. May time paba mag hanap ng part time job if ever?
6 hours per day, 5 days per week. You can work part time after or during weekends.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
To all nurses in this forum, just to let you know that the integration program for nurses has been postponed until April 2015 by the Ministry of education. Its good Im taking my french course now and will have ample time to finish it. Hopefully they will give us the notice when they are going to resume the integration program. Bon chance!

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
bosschips said:
Mas maraming active sa FB group na Montreal Bound. I've read lots of attestations nung kasagsagan ng interview. :)
boschips,

ano name group sa fb page para ma check ko din.

thanks,

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
just had our applications returned back ;( so sad! What to do now?? I feel so down!!! :( ??? ::) :-X :-\ :'(

codie15

Jun 22, 2014
baguio philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
montreal QC
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-09-2014
Xtian1022 said:
Submitted our File 7/2013...re-submit 1/2014...Guys we just received notice that we passed the prelim exam...now on waiting list for interview...when kaya to? ;D

panu poh thru email or regular mail poh?

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
Dan Martin said:
boschips,

ano name group sa fb page para ma check ko din.

thanks,
"montreal bound" yung fb page.. anong hospital ka sa kingdom??

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
marymichs13 said:
just had our applications returned back ;( so sad! What to do now?? I feel so down!!! :( ??? ::) :-X :-\ :'(
wag ka madown ma'am marami pang opportunities are opening for us nurses...latest post ive read UK needs 750 nurses...consider new zealand and australia too...pero if canada talaga ang choice mo there is always next year...if i have to choose between these countries canada will be my last choice..gapang sa hirap bago ka maging full pledged nurse sa kanila...napakalamig pa...smile

ay sorry kala ko nurse ka... :-X

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Anyone whose application was also sent back? QSW noc: 3012, lodge application july 31,2014 yet still return due to maximum cap already reached. Let's not lose hope guys. There still next year. Please update ys for next year's program please?