+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

Oct 26, 2014
Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie here at this forum. I got my file number last September 20, 2014 and now while waiting for any updates regarding my CSQ I am processing the application for equivalence recognition at OIIQ. I just want to know, is anyone here knows kung how much time would it take for the OIIQ to reply to the initial documents that I've sent to them? Meron po ba akong kapareha ng sitwasyon ngaun?

Your reply would be a great help to me..Thank you :)

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
carielilviztie said:
Good to hear from you again sir ConradFael... :) :) :)... saan po kayo banda sa montreal nag settle?
I am in the NDG area. A lot of filipinos settle in the CDN area and I feel like I'm in Manila in Plamondon. Tambayan ata ng Pinoy dun.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
bosschips said:
Update mo lang kami palagi sir Conrad! Mabuhay po kayo! :)
It will be my pleasyre bosschips.

kimclark

Mar 8, 2014
Hi CondradFael... What do u mean dun sa english and dosage computation exam.. U mean ielts or what...?

ConradFael said:
Hi guys! Its been a long long time since I last logged in. Im glad to see some good news here in the forum. I got occupied with the french course. Imagine studying french for 6 hours monday to Friday, it can really be tiring but I am enjoying the course because I'm learning the language at a faster pace. For the nurses in this forum, be prepared to take an entrance exam when you go for integration. They are now asking applicants to take an english and dosage computation exam. They implemented it because of their previous problems with candidates who are already in the integration program but having poor communication skills because of the language. I have met several new filipinos arriving here in montreal and I heard there are more still coming. I just wish that you guys are one of them. Life is hard here at first but if you are flexible and hindi kayo namimili muna ng work, you will survive. It's temporary but soon you will get established and be able to adjust. Life gets better if you work hard for it. Bon chance everyone!

codie15

Jun 22, 2014
baguio philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
montreal QC
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-09-2014
sana bumilis na ang processing...

dyen35

Nov 30, 2013
hahay, after months of waiting i only found out today that my papers were sent back and i could not submit it since cap has been reached. may missing daw na document. too bad...

kimclark

Mar 8, 2014
dyen35 said:
hahay, after months of waiting i only found out today that my papers were sent back and i could not submit it since cap has been reached. may missing daw na document. too bad...
They will open again next april.. Complete ur docs and as soon as they will open next year file mo na... Btw kelan ka naglodge ng docs mo?

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
dyen35 said:
Submitted my docs last march... Yeah ill take another chance next time... Sana same requirements pa rin
anong documents yung missing mo dyen35? sayang naman

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
ConradFael said:
Hi guys! Its been a long long time since I last logged in. Im glad to see some good news here in the forum. I got occupied with the french course. Imagine studying french for 6 hours monday to Friday, it can really be tiring but I am enjoying the course because I'm learning the language at a faster pace. For the nurses in this forum, be prepared to take an entrance exam when you go for integration. They are now asking applicants to take an english and dosage computation exam. They implemented it because of their previous problems with candidates who are already in the integration program but having poor communication skills because of the language. I have met several new filipinos arriving here in montreal and I heard there are more still coming. I just wish that you guys are one of them. Life is hard here at first but if you are flexible and hindi kayo namimili muna ng work, you will survive. It's temporary but soon you will get established and be able to adjust. Life gets better if you work hard for it. Bon chance everyone!
Hi Conrad, yes it has been a while. Good to hear from you. You mean you took the intensive french class?

marcph14

Oct 31, 2014
"They are now asking applicants to take an english and dosage computation exam. They implemented it because of their previous problems with candidates who are already in the integration program but having poor communication skills because of the language."

I think its because of the french numbers. But I could be wrong. I'm studying basic french and 99 in french is a little hard becuase it will involve addition and multiplication. (40x2)+19

ron_acadcel24

May 9, 2014
Isabela - Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-15
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Hi mga kabayan... Good Day!
It's been 4 months since I submitted my papers amd I am still waiting for the elusive AOR.

In case I need to call them directly,
1. Ano po number ang tatawagan?
2. What time dapat tumawag?
3. What to use para makatipid?
4. What to do to make the call in the least amount of time?

Any additional advice would be highly appreciated...

Thanks a lot mga kabayan.

gpbarlizo

Aug 20, 2014
ron_acadcel24 said:
It's been 4 months since I submitted my papers amd I am still waiting for the elusive AOR.

Any additional advice would be highly appreciated...L

Mr. Ron the waiting time po ng AOR 4-7 months po. Antay- antay lang po Tayo..

sam.ong

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HongKong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 18, 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ issued: July 26, 2016
AOR Received.
QSWP Aug 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted after AOR ( Aug 20, 2014 )
File Transfer...
Federal Lodge - Sep 6, 2016 | Federal AOR Dec 9, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 16, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 8, 2017
Passport Req..
March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2017
Hi there! Medjo maaga pa nga po to call them pero naiintindihan ko po yung stress at anxiety. Hahah. Kaya eto po yung mga info na tinatanong nyo.

1.) 5148649191
2.) 12 hours po yung difference ng time nila saatin so mga 9pm pwede na
3.) Skype :)
4.) Listen carefully po dun sa automated voice for the instruction and pag yung sa agent na pp yunh kausap, they will only ask po for your name para icheck if nasa system n po nila yung files nyo

Godbless po :)

ron_acadcel24 said:

Any additional advice would be highly appreciated...