+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Miumiu said:
U applied when? July or August? You can always call them to ask, then you can know instantly.
Just be patient and wait. We applied in May, and we got charged on the credit card just two weeks ago.. See how slow it goes..
I applied august, and i have been hearing rumors that all august applications will be returned.

ishtar

Aug 27, 2014
Miumiu said:
U applied when? July or August? You can always call them to ask, then you can know instantly.
Just be patient and wait. We applied in May, and we got charged on the credit card just two weeks ago.. See how slow it goes..

May I ask what is the number to call? And what preferred time may we call? Thank you po.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Miumiu said:
The number is on their official website. :)

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
A friend of mine did not make it to the quota and received his documents just now.
He lodged his application last week of July.

I think MICC has started sending back the excess applications.

fireflies03

Sep 2, 2014
patina92086 said:
In my understanding all applications included in the cap are those checked as correct and complete and aor was given, if it stated in the website that the cap is filled up since august 11, how can fireflie's application be included in the cap or accepted if she/he decides to submit french language in a number of months from now, as this is what the immigration requires her to submit, isn't it?

i submit my applications march 2014 and they have put a stamp with date on my forms (march 27) means they received my applications before the deadline..(bec they just extend it to april 2015) then this aug 21 i received all my returned applications with 2 page letter(in french)... stating that i don't have french diploma.. and it bothers me that maybe bec i didn't checked the tick box on my french box (form)
it stated there also that i can re apply returning all the whole package and the old forms i sent first..but they told me to use the new forms when i will re apply.. i have the file no. and they didn't charge any bec they also returned the cheque..

i got so confused now.. why do they returned my doc past aug 11 (quota reached).. and telling that i can re-apply?? if they are refusing new applications??.......

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
fireflies03 said:
i submit my applications march 2014 and they have put a stamp with date on my forms (march 27) means they received my applications before the deadline..(bec they just extend it to april 2015) then this aug 21 i received all my returned applications with 2 page letter(in french)... stating that i don't have french diploma.. and it bothers me that maybe bec i didn't checked the tick box on my french box (form)
it stated there also that i can re apply returning all the whole package and the old forms i sent first..but they told me to use the new forms when i will re apply.. i have the file no. and they didn't charge any bec they also returned the cheque..

i got so confused now.. why do they returned my doc past aug 11 (quota reached).. and telling that i can re-apply?? if they are refusing new applications??.......
I believe they put a stamp and date on all applications they received and it doesn't necessarily mean the file is accepted, it has to wait until it is opened and checked (4 to 7 months), would you mind me asking what is the date of the two pages letter you received?

fireflies03

Sep 2, 2014
patina92086 said:
I believe they put a stamp and date on all applications they received and it doesn't necessarily mean the file is accepted, it has to wait until it is opened and checked (4 to 7 months), would you mind me asking what is the date of the two pages letter you received?
Le 4 aout 2014... august???

megalomax

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7/07/2012
Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
jondenver said:
Bilis naman sayu yinyang!. Ako last week ng May din nagpasa kaso wala p update sa application ko!. :(
Parang totoo ang sabi ng auntie ko. Different people work at the embassy. Kung nagkataon na ang nagtanggap ng papers mo, mabilis mag trabaho, mabilis ang processing mo.

Cause I had my papers submitted by the agency. Kasabay ko isang applicant. Both of us filed for the bankdraft on the same day and the agency sent our applications together.

I got my AOR, sya wala pa.

Another one who submitted his application a month earlier than me wala pa rin.

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jomsjoms03 said:
A friend of mine did not make it to the quota and received his documents just now.

Really? wow so the rumors that all august applications will be sent back are true then.. :(
Did he use a third party agent (consultancy) here in the Philippines?

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
jomsjoms03 said:

Nakakakaba naman niyan. Akalo ko August applicants lang ang ibabalik, pati pala end of july? :eek:

Deepali123

Aug 13, 2014
fsw SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM India. LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

Hi All!!!
I have a small doubt which is making me go crazy...I applied under Noc 4214,Early childhood Educator on 21july .My refffferenceletter states 36 hr as my per week hr,which is exactly the same for a school,but when i was checking on net,it state 37.5 should be min full time hr!I worked for 5years under that category.Will by any chance lead to rejection of my application...Please suggest...
Thanks

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
luxvestra said:
Nakakakaba naman niyan. Akalo ko August applicants lang ang ibabalik, pati pala end of july? :eek:
July 24 siya naglodge ng application. Nalungkot nga siya bigla. :( :(
Hintay nalang daw siya next year.

June ka naman naglodge diba lux, kaya pa yan. ;D ;D ;D

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
jomsjoms03 said:

God willing tlaga. hehe. End of June kasi ako kaya parang ilang days lang yung pagitan if ever.

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luxvestra said:
God willing tlaga. hehe. End of June kasi ako kaya parang ilang days lang yung pagitan if ever.
July yun kanya pero binalik padin. wala na talaga pag asa yun akin hehe dibale tingnan nalang naten mangyayari next year magkakaron kasi ng express entry baka maghigpit na lalo hay :( Dibale may next time pa naman hintay hintay nalang talaga. Positive padin :)

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jomsjoms03 said:

Grabe nakakakaba nga kung ganun. Sana july plang nag sara na sayang naman yun mga umaasa na makapasok sa cap.