+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

decai

Jul 18, 2014
hi just want to ask if meron bang na grant ng CSQ without the french courses from phil. i had mine submitted and received my AOR. from my application. i had only my IELTS,,, i never had any french class or any french exam taken yet. its there a possibility? thanks

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
decai said:
hi just want to ask if meron bang na grant ng CSQ without the french courses from phil. i had mine submitted and received my AOR. from my application. i had only my IELTS,,, i never had any french class or any french exam taken yet. its there a possibility? thanks
I guess meron..but then again you have to prove you have done your assignment...you should learn at least basic french and response the interviewer's question in french if that will be the scenario...one thing is for sure no one will be awarded the csq without knowledge of at least basic french language if you will be invited for interview.. up to what extent that "basic" is? we'll never know until we're standing in front of them and answering their questions...so learn learn learn

marymichs13

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
patina92086 said:
Hi ishtar...so sorry to hear you didn't make it into the cap if its true that august applications will be returned... anyway there is still next year, about your query regarding OIIQ, in my humble opinion it is not practical to spend that much amount of money (700+cad)? for something we are not so sure yet of getting, the CSQ..for me it is much wiser if we'll wait until we passed at least the interview and then go ahead with the process, and besides i have read from someone in this forum (he's already in quebec)saying that the OIIQ agency is giving priority processing for those applicants who already landed in quebec, yet i cannot confirm if that is true, yes anyone can do it as long as you have the budget and are willing to take the risk...goodluck
Is that it? That all applications submitted this august will be returned? My friend's appliation was received august 4. Hoping that it isn't true. **crossing fingers**

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
marymichs13 said:
Is that it? That all applications submitted this august will be returned? My friend's appliation was received august 4. Hoping that it isn't true. **crossing fingers**
Yes ma'am somebody in the other forum called micc and he was told that all august applications will be returned...anyway let's hope for the best and if worse comes to worst i heard they will still open the program next year...never lose hope

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
Kasing said:
GOODLUCK sa lahat ng nasa Middle East applicants na meron Interview schedule starting from tomorrow till September 25, 2014 (Abu Dhabi).

Please update nyo po kami after ng experience nyo sa Interview. God Bless Us!!!
Sir,san office kayo nagpasa ng docs nyo? ung return address ba ang nilagay nyo abu dhabi, kaya ung interview ninyo dyan?

thanks,

dan

bauan

Aug 3, 2014
patina92086 said:
Yes ma'am somebody in the other forum called micc and he was told that all august applications will be returned...anyway let's hope for the best and if worse comes to worst i heard they will still open the program next year...never lose hope

I'm just wondering, will quebec inform us if they're gonna return the appliations that didnt made it to the quota, like are they gonna email us, or we will just be surprised that an envelope is already in our doorstep?

And one more thing what will be the sign that they're already processing the application?

tychie

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-14
AOR Received.
20-08-14 (but letter dated 18-07-14)
IELTS Request
sent upon application
Med's Request
waiting...
Interview........
waiting... (praying to be waived)
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
soon in God's perfect time...
LANDED..........
I am praying na sana bumilis na po processing time kasi cap. full n man din. so agonizing talaga while waiting...hehehe!

tychie

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-14
AOR Received.
20-08-14 (but letter dated 18-07-14)
IELTS Request
sent upon application
Med's Request
waiting...
Interview........
waiting... (praying to be waived)
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
patina92086 said:
I guess meron..but then again you have to prove you have done your assignment...you should learn at least basic french and response the interviewer's question in french if that will be the scenario...one thing is for sure no one will be awarded the csq without knowledge of at least basic french language if you will be invited for interview.. up to what extent that "basic" is? we'll never know until we're standing in front of them and answering their questions...so learn learn learn
very well said po! kaya nga po ako self-study ng french pag may time, soon it will be your asset not just because of your application, but because you can consider yourself bilingual; able to speak 2 mostly used languages in the world!

jondenver

Dec 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
LANDED..........
very soon!.
yinyang said:
Hello guys! I have been busy lately kaya napapadaan daan na lang ako at d nakakapagpost. I finished gathering the required documents by April and submitted my application last week of May. I received my AOR a few days ago. Sana tuloy tuloy lang at bumilis na ang processing.
Bilis naman sayu yinyang!. Ako last week ng May din nagpasa kaso wala p update sa application ko!. :(

yinyang

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
AOR Received.
18-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
jondenver said:
Bilis naman sayu yinyang!. Ako last week ng May din nagpasa kaso wala p update sa application ko!. :(
Gulat din ako actually. Niready ko na nga loob ko na 6-7 months pa before ung AOR. Pero thank God! Sana nga bumilis na ang processing ngayon. Good luck! Darating na rin yan.

Rizza88

Jan 13, 2014
Hello po sa lahat!

Magtatanong lang po. Kasi po nakapag lodge ako ng application ko last March 10 po. Bale po 9 days na lang at maeexpire na bank draft ko this September 10. Wla pa po talaga akong updates sa application ko. I'm really nervous kasi yung 2 workmates ko na nag submit last March 17 and March 25 ay may mga file numbers since 1st week of July. All 3 of us are under the same agency. I know each application is unique pero po compared sa isa kong workmate, I have 1yr more work experience and have higher IELTS scores than her. Yung isa naman, she doesn't have any paid work experience under her belt, kaya I'm confused po talaga kung bakit wala pa rin akong file # hanggang ngayon. Only a few days left and it's already the 6th month.

Ano po ba gagawin? Kinakabahan talaga ako.

:'( :'( :'(

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
^^^ Hi Maam. I suggest you ask your bank whether your draft has been withdrawn already. If it has, your aor might just be lost in the mail system or delayed as they send it via snail mail. Also, at this stage, your credentials dont really matter yet because they only check for file completeness and not your points. The actual review of your file, calculation of points, etc., will come later in the process.

Rizza88

Jan 13, 2014
sinco said:
^^^ Hi Maam. I suggest you ask your bank whether your draft has been withdrawn already. If it has, your aor might just be lost in the mail system or delayed as they send it via snail mail. Also, at this stage, your credentials dont really matter yet because they only check for file completeness and not your points. The actual review of your file, calculation of points, etc., will come later in the process.
Hello Ma'am/Sir,

Actually I have submitted my application together with the bank draft with the help of a visa assisting agency. I received an email from my Canadian coordinator that my application had been submitted to the relevant visa office on March 10, 2014. That was the last time I received an update and now there's only a few more days left for me. :'(

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
you can always call visa office in quebec and ask whether your file has been opened or not. if they find your name in their system, your file has been opened. you can then ask them if you have been charged and if they already mailed your AOR.

Jpcv19

Mar 13, 2014
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patina92086 said:
Huhu this is so sad but I'm still crossing my fingers that our application would be accepted. Being optimistic here. :) :p :D