+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

kitkitz

Jul 5, 2014
kitkitz said:
Oh I see... Now I'm enlightened :) Name lang ang ggawin same but not the content (malamang kc magkaibang country sila. Hehe)
Im not sure if im included po sa 6500 na cap kasi kya im thinking of other ways :( hoping na makapag gather ako ng requirements like exams (bukod sa ielts) pra if ever na hindi ako nakaabot sa kota maybe next opening ng program nila makakapag apply ako kgad kahit hindi na tru quebec :( kalungkot lang. No choice but to wait. Praying na umabot tlaga. God is good all the time. May oras siguro talaga para sa lahat :)

Thank you po.
Mabuhay kayo spanky84us :)
God bless.

dito po kasi ako nalito. hihihi. Permission to post link.
http://www.cno.org/Global/new/NCLEX/Canadia_NCLEX_FAQs_toPost.pdf

target ko kung hindi quebec, alberta :)

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
kitkitz said:

My understanding on the link you posted is that, since Canada will be using the same exam content as the US, they have to address the differences between the two countries in terms of terminology, profile of the test takers (like Fracophones etc), type of questions that may not be applicable for an entry level RN in Canada and many more. Also, it also said that reciprocity of USRN licenses depends on the province you are applying. As of now, there are no news about reciprocity on Canadian provinces.

sam.ong

Star Member
Oct 28, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HongKong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 18, 2014
Nomination.....
CSQ issued: July 26, 2016
AOR Received.
QSWP Aug 6, 2014
IELTS Request
submitted after AOR ( Aug 20, 2014 )
File Transfer...
Federal Lodge - Sep 6, 2016 | Federal AOR Dec 9, 2016
Med's Request
Jan 16, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 8, 2017
Passport Req..
March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2017
tinners85 said:
Hi i already received my aor..is it advisable to process my comparative evaluation for studies done outside quebec now?? And do we really need this?? Thanks!!
It's your choice. 750 CAD din kasi yun payment for the comparative evaluation. :eek: :eek: haha. Meron kasi itong pros and cons. Sympre, you need to process this para maging RN sa quebec, another way din to to impress your VO if you happen to sit for an interview. It goes to show na alam mo yung process and interested ka talaga sa Quebec. At sympre ang obvious negative side is masakit din sya sa bulsa. Yung sakin sgro pag may notice na ko ng interview dun ko sya aasikasuhin, but then again, it's still up to you :)

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
sam.ong said:
It's your choice. 750 CAD din kasi yun payment for the comparative evaluation. :eek: :eek: haha. Meron kasi itong pros and cons. Sympre, you need to process this para maging RN sa quebec, another way din to to impress your VO if you happen to sit for an interview. It goes to show na alam mo yung process and interested ka talaga sa Quebec. At sympre ang obvious negative side is masakit din sya sa bulsa. Yung sakin sgro pag may notice na ko ng interview dun ko sya aasikasuhin, but then again, it's still up to you :)
Comparative Evaluation costs 113 Cad and not 750 Cad. One way or another we all have to do this evaluation. One more thing, aside from this comparative evaluation, if you want to practice as an RN in Quebec, you have to register with their Board of Nursing called OIIQ which costs 689 Cad.

papai_8

Mar 16, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
Doc's Request.
19-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
16-03-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
29-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-01-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
spanky84us said:
Comparative Evaluation costs 113 Cad and not 750 Cad. One way or another we all have to do this evaluation. One more thing, aside from this comparative evaluation, if you want to practice as an RN in Quebec, you have to register with their Board of Nursing called OIIQ which costs 689 Cad.
Hi, para sa Comparative Evaluation, Diploma at TOR lang kailangan? And pwede ba na applicant ang mag submit hindi yung school?

geloliciousRN

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 10 2014
AOR Received.
May 24 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application

[/quote]

Pwdeng pwde yan outside Quebec.. gudlak

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
papai_8 said:
Hi, para sa Comparative Evaluation, Diploma at TOR lang kailangan? And pwede ba na applicant ang mag submit hindi yung school?
\

It must be the school.

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
frenchman said:
\

It must be the school.
You can submit the certified true copies of diploma and transcripts yourself. It is stated in the application instructions. It is the OIIQ application that requires only the school to send the credentials and not the applicant.

yinyang

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
AOR Received.
18-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hello guys! I have been busy lately kaya napapadaan daan na lang ako at d nakakapagpost. I finished gathering the required documents by April and submitted my application last week of May. I received my AOR a few days ago. Sana tuloy tuloy lang at bumilis na ang processing.

ishtar

Aug 27, 2014
Hi! I am new here in the forum and somehow I did backread others experiences. I have some questions and hoping you guys can help me out. I applied for QSW just recently, August 8, 2014, and I was shocked that after 3 days the CIC released that the quota was already reached! I am now afraid if my applications reached the quota or not. Though, I did some research that the quota was filled on August 10, 2014 at 6PM but I cannot assure if those data was accurate. So still I am hoping my application made the quota. I am just keeping the good vibes here. Anyway, I just want to ask if anyone here are Filipino nurses trying their luck at Quebec like me? How does OIIQ works? Can we already request for them to assess our nursing backgrounds? Can I do it now eventhough I don't have assurance of getting the CSQ? And also, if can someone, a nurse, share his/her timeline from day of application until landing at Quebec? Hoping to hear from you guys. Thank you! And Godbless for all of us

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
ishtar said:
Hi! I am new here in the forum and somehow I did backread others experiences. I have some questions and hoping you guys can help me out. I applied for QSW just recently, August 8, 2014, and I was shocked that after 3 days the CIC released that the quota was already reached! I am now afraid if my applications reached the quota or not. Though, I did some research that the quota was filled on August 10, 2014 at 6PM but I cannot assure if those data was accurate. So still I am hoping my application made the quota. I am just keeping the good vibes here. Anyway, I just want to ask if anyone here are Filipino nurses trying their luck at Quebec like me? How does OIIQ works? Can we already request for them to assess our nursing backgrounds? Can I do it now eventhough I don't have assurance of getting the CSQ? And also, if can someone, a nurse, share his/her timeline from day of application until landing at Quebec? Hoping to hear from you guys. Thank you! And Godbless for all of us
Hi ishtar...so sorry to hear you didn't make it into the cap if its true that august applications will be returned... anyway there is still next year, about your query regarding OIIQ, in my humble opinion it is not practical to spend that much amount of money (700+cad)? for something we are not so sure yet of getting, the CSQ..for me it is much wiser if we'll wait until we passed at least the interview and then go ahead with the process, and besides i have read from someone in this forum (he's already in quebec)saying that the OIIQ agency is giving priority processing for those applicants who already landed in quebec, yet i cannot confirm if that is true, yes anyone can do it as long as you have the budget and are willing to take the risk...goodluck

paigey

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Hi guys. :D

I've applied for FSW and I'm just curious kung anong difference and advantage ng QSW from FSW?
Thank you!

Kasing

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ DAMAS
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
File Opened (April 08, 2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with Immigration Applications
GOODLUCK sa lahat ng nasa Middle East applicants na meron Interview schedule starting from tomorrow till September 25, 2014 (Abu Dhabi).

Please update nyo po kami after ng experience nyo sa Interview. God Bless Us!!!

ishtar

Aug 27, 2014
patina92086 said:
Hi ishtar...so sorry to hear you didn't make it into the cap if its true that august applications will be returned... anyway there is still next year, about your query regarding OIIQ, in my humble opinion it is not practical to spend that much amount of money (700+cad)? for something we are not so sure yet of getting, the CSQ..for me it is much wiser if we'll wait until we passed at least the interview and then go ahead with the process, and besides i have read from someone in this forum (he's already in quebec)saying that the OIIQ agency is giving priority processing for those applicants who already landed in quebec, yet i cannot confirm if that is true, yes anyone can do it as long as you have the budget and are willing to take the risk...goodluck
Thank you for the reply! Well till now I am not that pretty sure if I made it or not. So still fingers crossed! And ill just weigh my options now.

Does anyone here knows if ano update ng cap ng nurses for FSW???