+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
spanky84us said:
Actually 48 months (4 years) and above will have 8 points.
oo nga naman...thanks spanky at least natututo pa ko :)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
augustusph said:
Hi guys i'm sorry, I just wanted to express my disgust with this QSWP. I really feel that I was robbed by Quebec and by my agency because the process is extremely slow and hopeless compared to the FSW 2014. I applied last december 2013 and I received that AOR just last May. After that nothing. Meanwhile, I have friends who applied for the fsw last May and now their papers are now here in visa office Manila and they're expecting to leave for canada before the year ends. The worst part is that I also applied in this FSW Program and my application for 2174 was rejected because the cap was already filled. How is that!!! If only I just applied for the FSW immediately I am not in this hopeless situation right now. screw Quebec. They are scam and they are just collecting money from desperate immigrants and wasting our time. As of the moment I am broke financially with hundreds of thousands in debt increasing nonstop. thanks to the interest!!!! . How I wish I never learned of this Quebec skilled worker program. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
At least you have AOR. You just have to work harder while you are here. Good luck with your application. :)

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
patina92086 said:
No problem, maybe im becoming obsessed with updates on my own file kaya halos namemorize ko na ata ung point system nila..hahah.

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
augustusph said:
Hi guys i'm sorry, I just wanted to express my disgust with this QSWP. I really feel that I was robbed by Quebec and by my agency because the process is extremely slow and hopeless compared to the FSW 2014. I applied last december 2013 and I received that AOR just last May. After that nothing. Meanwhile, I have friends who applied for the fsw last May and now their papers are now here in visa office Manila and they're expecting to leave for canada before the year ends. The worst part is that I also applied in this FSW Program and my application for 2174 was rejected because the cap was already filled. How is that!!! If only I just applied for the FSW immediately I am not in this hopeless situation right now. screw Quebec. They are scam and they are just collecting money from desperate immigrants and wasting our time. As of the moment I am broke financially with hundreds of thousands in debt increasing nonstop. thanks to the interest!!!! . How I wish I never learned of this Quebec skilled worker program. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I am sorry to hear about your bad experiences with Canada Immigration. About your QSWP application, you said you applied last December 2013 and no updates since your AOR. Well guess what, I applied in October 2013 and it took 6 months for my AOR to arrive. No updates as well since then. There are even Nursing applicants who are waiting since 2012 but they are still patiently waiting. To be honest, QSWP used to be very fast but because of the influx of applicants since 2012 the process became slower. It also depends on you occupation, if yours is an in-demand occupation like Nursing, it will be faster compared to non priority occupation. Personally, I do not think it is a scam. About you thousands of debts, I do not know whether it is because of your immigration application but to immigrate is a gamble. It also takes a lot of financial preparation. If you have many debts to begin with, how are your going to prove to the immigration officer that you are financially ready to immigrate to Canada? So ask yourself, if in case your application becomes magically faster, are you ready financially? Is your French good enough to secure even a survival job?

tychie

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-14
AOR Received.
20-08-14 (but letter dated 18-07-14)
IELTS Request
sent upon application
Med's Request
waiting...
Interview........
waiting... (praying to be waived)
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
soon in God's perfect time...
LANDED..........
patina92086 said:
so i need to really get my updated COE pala nito para pa dagdagan ko pa points ko nito. four years working hospital experience for me! so that would be additional 2 points for me! which means i will have 56 points even without adaptability points!

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
tychie said:
so i need to really get my updated COE pala nito para pa dagdagan ko pa points ko nito. four years working hospital experience for me! so that would be additional 2 points for me! which means i will have 56 points even without adaptability points!
51 lang ako when i lodged my application...plan to get my updated coe too plus my latest ielts result and send to them...55 na rin ako...may chance na mawaived interview natin :)

dtwins2004

Jul 25, 2014
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2013
Doc's Request.
10-03-2013
AOR Received.
10-06-2013
IELTS Request
15-06-2013
File Transfer...
Abu Dhabi to Montreal VO (August 5,2014)
Interview........
Finished (October 10, 2014) CSQ awarded on same day...
LANDED..........
15-06-2013
augustusph said:
tyagaan lng tAlaga ng paghihintay augutusph....sadyang nde nman sya ganung kadali...maraming applicants ang naghihintay nde lng ikaw....medyo naging matagal nga ang proseso ng application ngayon dito sa Quebec pro nde ibig sabihin e wla kn chance...ang importante meron kn AOR...Kung tutuusin kelan lng pla yung application mo e yung mga kasamahan ko nga sa Dubai halos mag 2 yrs na yung application nila pro now lng sila na schEd ng interview.....nde ka dapat mainip tyagaan mo lng ang paghihintay...good luck!

tychie

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-14
AOR Received.
20-08-14 (but letter dated 18-07-14)
IELTS Request
sent upon application
Med's Request
waiting...
Interview........
waiting... (praying to be waived)
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hmmm... possible daw na mas bibilis ang processing nila since full cap. na sila? gano n naman kaya katagal hintay tayo ng certificate ( if ma-waive interview) o schedule for interview upon receiving of AOR?hehehe

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
augustusph said:
Stay positive! My husband has a coworker (Nurse, Filipino, NOT a Typhoon victim) who applied in the beginning of 2013 and he's gonna be interviewed this coming October.
Just work hard and save up now. The cap is full, so hopefully they will be able to process the backlog applications faster!
I never knew it was slow, this Quebec program. My husband and I we actually compared the timeline and decided to apply for QSW instead of FSW.
Once you made a choice, stick to it instead of feeling regretted all the time. Why would u choose to go through an agency.? They are very expensive as i heard.

kitkitz

Jul 5, 2014
Hi po sa lahat,

mga mga ma'am, sir hingi po ako ng wisdom and practical advise nyu. I am planning to take NCLEX kasi. Ok lang po ba yun? Kasi nagiisip po ako ng fallback ko since i am really not sure kung pasok ako sa QSW (submitted my application last week of july) May nabasa kasi ako in 2015 NCLEX n din daw sa canada. Ayun po tingin nyu po ba ok n mag take ako ng NCLEX this year? Siguro sa state na walang gaanong requirements tapos papaendorse ko nalang po sa Canada (if magiging NCLEX n nga). Any suggestion po?

Salamat po ng marami sa mga insight nyu :) Godbless us all po :)

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
kitkitz said:
Hi po sa lahat,

mga mga ma'am, sir hingi po ako ng wisdom and practical advise nyu. I am planning to take NCLEX kasi. Ok lang po ba yun? Kasi nagiisip po ako ng fallback ko since i am really not sure kung pasok ako sa QSW (submitted my application last week of july) May nabasa kasi ako in 2015 NCLEX n din daw sa canada. Ayun po tingin nyu po ba ok n mag take ako ng NCLEX this year? Siguro sa state na walang gaanong requirements tapos papaendorse ko nalang po sa Canada (if magiging NCLEX n nga). Any suggestion po?

Salamat po ng marami sa mga insight nyu :) Godbless us all po :)
Are you planning to take US-NCLEX RN?

kitkitz

Jul 5, 2014
spanky84us said:
Balak ko po sana. Baka po magamit ko pag nag change ang CRNE to NCLEX na.
Tingin nyu po?? ???

I know magkaiba sila coz NCLEX is based on US. Baka lang po maging helpful din somehow pag nagapply sa canada??

kitkitz

Jul 5, 2014
spanky84us said:
Nalilito po kasi ako sir. Hindi ko gets masyado ung about papalitan ang CRNE ng NCLEX ::)
Hmm.. Ganito po ba un, if ever n mag NCLEX (anu-anu po bang mga state n wala msyadong requirements like cgfns, ielts/toefl, etc.. dun po ako kkuha ng exam) ako this year tapos 2015 gawing nclex ang crne, pwede ko po ba syang ipareciprocate? or ndi pwede dapat pag sa canada, s canada based mismo ndi applicable ung us-nclex??

Insight po seniors and newbies ;)

Thanks alot!

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
kitkitz said:
Nalilito po kasi ako sir. Hindi ko gets masyado ung about papalitan ang CRNE ng NCLEX ::)
Hmm.. Ganito po ba un, if ever n mag NCLEX (anu-anu po bang mga state n wala msyadong requirements like cgfns, ielts/toefl, etc.. dun po ako kkuha ng exam) ako this year tapos 2015 gawing nclex ang crne, pwede ko po ba syang ipareciprocate? or ndi pwede dapat pag sa canada, s canada based mismo ndi applicable ung us-nclex??

Insight po seniors and newbies ;)

Thanks alot!
According sa representative ng Filipino Nurses of Quebec, Canada (Except Quebec) will be using NCLEX for licensure but that does not mean that those who passed the NCLEX for US licensure can use their license for Canada. In a nutshell, USRN license is not honored in Canada. Besides, why waste your money on USRN licensure if you are not coming to US?

kitkitz

Jul 5, 2014
spanky84us said:
According sa representative ng Filipino Nurses of Quebec, Canada (Except Quebec) will be using NCLEX for licensure but that does not mean that those who passed the NCLEX for US licensure can use their license for Canada. In a nutshell, USRN license is not honored in Canada. Besides, why waste your money on USRN licensure if you are not coming to US?
Oh I see... Now I'm enlightened :) Name lang ang ggawin same but not the content (malamang kc magkaibang country sila. Hehe)
Im not sure if im included po sa 6500 na cap kasi kya im thinking of other ways :( hoping na makapag gather ako ng requirements like exams (bukod sa ielts) pra if ever na hindi ako nakaabot sa kota maybe next opening ng program nila makakapag apply ako kgad kahit hindi na tru quebec :( kalungkot lang. No choice but to wait. Praying na umabot tlaga. God is good all the time. May oras siguro talaga para sa lahat :)

Thank you po.
Mabuhay kayo spanky84us :)
God bless.