+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

vincethan

Jul 2, 2011
Guys need help..
MICC again requested for my birth certificates and for my 2 sons as well for re-verification just today,,last month they also asked for my certificate of employment, payslip, high school and college TRO + Nursing Certificates for re-verification purpose as well....
just for my details:
Pre-assessed with score of 56 ---(non-accompanying spouse)
applied for CSQ: June 2013
AOR: September 2013
AOT: 16 (NURSING)
............Do you think that these will be a prelude for an interview or just for waiting list......
Please guys, I need some info....
thanks

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
marymichs13 said:
I lodged mine july 29,2014. Bale july 31,2014 nareceive ng montreal accdg to my courier. So paano malalaman if you are included in the quota? God is good, i know he's with me.
sa pagkaintindi ko dapat naopen ang file, tama at kumpleto may aor pra masabing kasama sa quota...pero pwedeng mali ang intindi ko

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
vincethan said:
Guys need help..
MICC again requested for my birth certificates and for my 2 sons as well for re-verification just today,,last month they also asked for my certificate of employment, payslip, high school and college TRO + Nursing Certificates for re-verification purpose as well....
just for my details:
............Do you think that these will be a prelude for an interview or just for waiting list......
thanks
sir, nagsubmit po ba kayo ng high school diploma and tor sa original application niyo?

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
vincethan said:
Guys need help..
just for my details:
thanks
Hi, some members were asked some documents even they already submitted it initially when they lodged their application. We dont know exactly kung bakit humihingi na naman sila ulit unless you have not submitted those before. Pero kahit na anong reason nila just do your best to submit what they asked para hindi magka problema. Can i ask, sa pinas po ba kayo or sa ibang bansa? Did you apply for haiyan? Pareho pala tayo ng timelime but i havent received anything yet after aor.

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
vincethan said:
@ alq814; Yes my children are accompanying me....I submitted as non-accompanying spouse.
When you submitted your application on June, did you include the documents that they requested? By the way from which country are you?

nurse_andi

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-2014
AOR Received.
23-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
I passed my application January 2013 then I received an AOR mailing date of April same year. Still waiting for interview invite. Last night They emailed me and requests for docs.

Dies it mean my file is on process and currently being evaluated? Anyone with experience?

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
nurse_andi said:
I passed my application January 2013 then I received an AOR mailing date of April same year. Still waiting for interview invite. Last night They emailed me and requests for docs.

Dies it mean my file is on process and currently being evaluated? Anyone with experience?
from what i have been reading, the IO is recalculating your points.. if you're lucky, you might get a interview waiver. what docs did they ask you for the updates if you dont mind answering? :)

metz143

Aug 12, 2014
Hi All, im a newbie here in the site. I submitted my application last May 1st week and I just recently asked my agency for an update and they told me to contact my local post office if I have any documents from Quebec government. I will be taking my french lession this september. I have not received any emails or coomunication saying that my file has been received. Is it too early for me to be able to received the documents from immigration as I just submitted my application lasy May?

Thank you.

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
metz143 said:
Hi All, im a newbie here in the site. I submitted my application last May 1st week and I just recently asked my agency for an update and they told me to contact my local post office if I have any documents from Quebec government. I will be taking my french lession this september. I have not received any emails or coomunication saying that my file has been received. Is it too early for me to be able to received the documents from immigration as I just submitted my application lasy May?

Thank you.
HI welcome to the forum, ask your agent for the reference no...i sent my application via dhl and they gave me reference no to check the movement of my application online and sure enough i was able to know and check whether it reached montreal or not...

metz143

Aug 12, 2014
patina92086 said:
HI welcome to the forum, ask your agent for the reference no...i sent my application via dhl and they gave me reference no to check the movement of my application online and sure enough i was able to know and check whether it reached montreal or not...
Thanks patina. Do you have that link where I can check my application online using the reference no.? I'll contact my agent today then. Thanks.

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
metz143 said:
Thanks patina. Do you have that link where I can check my application online using the reference no.? I'll contact my agent today then. Thanks.
ask your agent what courier they used in sending your application...is it fed ex, lbc, dhl etc...then google it

you can call the immigration if you were asking for the status of your application, whether they received/opened your file and issued an aor since its been months when you send your file...goodluck

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vincethan said:
Guys need help..
just for my details:
thanks
Did you apply for typhoon Haiyan processing?

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
vincethan said:
Guys need help..
just for my details:
thanks

If you did not receive any email telling you that you are shortlisted for interview or letter telling you that you are scheduled for interview then i think you are not included for this year's selection mission interview, which simply means that may be after sending those documents your CSQ will follow.... ;) ;) ;)...

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
metz143 said:
you can track your shipment here IF you use DHL.. http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html