+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

ron_acadcel24

May 9, 2014
Isabela - Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-15
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
luxvestra said:
It means that in order to lodge your application, you should have 49 points and above. After getting the AOR, you will be then asked to sit for an interview or to update your application. Dapat after this, you should reach 55 points and above for you to be given CSQ. Kaya between AOR and Interview/Update, people are taking french & IELTS exam or sending updated COE to claim additional points thus strengthening their application. :D
So it means po ba na if ever (for single) 58 points (including IELTS) ang nakuha mo upon filing e may possibility na ma waive ang interview? At bka d ka pg update-in ng employment records mo? Am i correct po ba? Thanks...

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
ron_acadcel24 said:
So it means po ba na if ever (for single) 58 points (including IELTS) ang nakuha mo upon filing e may possibility na ma waive ang interview? At bka d ka pg update-in ng employment records mo? Am i correct po ba? Thanks...
Based sa mga nabasa nagpopost dito forum, meron mga applicants na waived ang interview when they got the required points even without the adaptability pero meron din naman nainterview padin since inaassess ng IO un knowledge nila sa french and quebec itself.

Well, maybe there is a chance for an interview waiver but one should still prepare for it just to be safe.
As of now, I have 64 points but I am still preparing for it.

ron_acadcel24

May 9, 2014
Isabela - Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-15
IELTS Request
jomsjoms03 said:
Based sa mga nabasa nagpopost dito forum, meron mga applicants na waived ang interview when they got the required points even without the adaptability pero meron din naman nainterview padin since inaassess ng IO un knowledge nila sa french and quebec itself.

Well, maybe there is a chance for an interview waiver but one should still prepare for it just to be safe.
As of now, I have 64 points but I am still preparing for it.
Ahhh... Thanks! Just a reminder lang that we should not get too complacent! Thanks a lot po!

Pahabol lang, so ok lang po kaya na currently not working sa hospital ang principal knowing na 58+ points na xa for example since mas priority naman ng IO is to prove your adaptability and french language proficiency. Ok lang kaya yun kasi d nga naman biro ang expenses pag french lesson pinaguusapan at mas maayos ang sahod sa ibang field pansamantala. What do u think po? Thanks ulet!

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
spanky84us said:
Good for you bro!!! I am actually quite jealous to those who got it within 3-4 months. hahaha.. I had to endure 6 months of mental torture thinking that I will not make the cap.
You will have it very soon. It is on its way!! ^_^

Frenchman

richardrn

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
spanky84us said:
I submitted AC. Currently, still waiting for decision. Applied in 10/2013 and got an AOR last April.

Will you submit GT test result? Is it ok to submit my acad result? Will there be any problem? I submitted march 2014, got an AOR JULY 4 without ielts.

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
richardrn said:

Will you submit GT test result? Is it ok to submit my acad result? Will there be any problem? I submitted march 2014, got an AOR JULY 4 without ielts.
Not anymore. My AC is good enough already. Both AC and GT are accepted in qsw.

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
ron_acadcel24 said:
Ahhh... Thanks! Just a reminder lang that we should not get too complacent! Thanks a lot po!

Pahabol lang, so ok lang po kaya na currently not working sa hospital ang principal knowing na 58+ points na xa for example since mas priority naman ng IO is to prove your adaptability and french language proficiency. Ok lang kaya yun kasi d nga naman biro ang expenses pag french lesson pinaguusapan at mas maayos ang sahod sa ibang field pansamantala. What do u think po? Thanks ulet!
I personally think not working as a nurse while your application is on going is risky. I think it's up to you na lang po if what is your priority, your experience or learning french. More often than not, the IO will be asking kasi for updates for your work experience and its proof like SSS. I believe they are looking for consistency kasi and to know that you are continuously practicing your profession. You can claim additional points for this unless naka 8 points ka na sa work experience which is the highest. For the French naman, it is also important to equip ourselves with it before going to canada so that it will be easier for us to assimilate ourselves there and para din hindi tayo mahihirapan maghanap ng trabaho. Plus factor din yan sa selection interview. Pero we should be willing to spend money for it kasi let's face it, mahal talaga mag enroll in a french class. However, if you can wait until you get your CSQ before enrolling sa Alliance, I've read na Quebec will refund what you've paid for the class when you get to Canada. Not to mention na when you land there, they have free french lessons and may kasama pang allowance.

As for me, experience is my priority since 4 points pa lang ang meron ako. But while gaining experience, I plan to learn french on my own kahit basic lang and other simple conversational sentences. Saka ko na itotodo pag for interview na ako. Hehehe ;D

anne777

Jun 30, 2014
luxvestra said:
I personally think not working as a nurse while your application is on going is risky. I think it's up to you na lang po if what is your priority, your experience or learning french. More often than not, the IO will be asking kasi for updates for your work experience and its proof like SSS. I believe they are looking for consistency kasi and to know that you are continuously practicing your profession. You can claim additional points for this unless naka 8 points ka na sa work experience which is the highest. For the French naman, it is also important to equip ourselves with it before going to canada so that it will be easier for us to assimilate ourselves there and para din hindi tayo mahihirapan maghanap ng trabaho. Plus factor din yan sa selection interview. Pero we should be willing to spend money for it kasi let's face it, mahal talaga mag enroll in a french class. However, if you can wait until you get your CSQ before enrolling sa Alliance, I've read na Quebec will refund what you've paid for the class when you get to Canada. Not to mention na when you land there, they have free french lessons and may kasama pang allowance.

As for me, experience is my priority since 4 points pa lang ang meron ako. But while gaining experience, I plan to learn french on my own kahit basic lang and other simple conversational sentences. Saka ko na itotodo pag for interview na ako. Hehehe ;D

hi mam.. tanong ko lang.naka 8points na sa work experience tapos unemployed ngayon.pero nagfrefrench lessons naman sa AF. ok lang po ba yun? mahirap humanap ng hspital dito samin.halos lahat volunteer. ok lng ba kahit volunteer lng? thanks sa advice. :)

lailah

Mar 20, 2014
Makati City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
16-05-2014
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
Soon
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I applied as single. what if I got married,pregnant and delivered a baby on the process of my application, does it affect or cause my application to be delayed? Does anyone here knows or with same situation as I've mentioned above? Any ideas , advises and opinions? Thanks in advance! God Bless po.

lailah

Mar 20, 2014
Makati City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
16-05-2014
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
Soon
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
spanky84us said:
Not anymore. My AC is good enough already. Both AC and GT are accepted in qsw.

Hello po Sir Spanky,
Sir ask ko LNG regarding po sa IELTS kasi hndi po ako hinihingan, dumating na po yon AOR ko last May pero until now wala silang hinihingi sa akin .im little bit worried . Thru email po ba or mail sila nagko- contact sa inyo?

lailah

Mar 20, 2014
Makati City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
C029
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
16-05-2014
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
Soon
Med's Request
Soon
Med's Done....
Soon
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Nagrerequest po ba talaga sila ng IELTS or kayo LNG po ang kusang nagpapadala?????

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
anne777 said:
hi mam.. tanong ko lang.naka 8points na sa work experience tapos unemployed ngayon.pero nagfrefrench lessons naman sa AF. ok lang po ba yun? mahirap humanap ng hspital dito samin.halos lahat volunteer. ok lng ba kahit volunteer lng? thanks sa advice. :)
Have you received your AOR na po ma'am? I am not in a position yet to say na volunteer experience counts since wala pa po akong AOR pero I've read na meron daw nakalusot but with proper documentation talaga since wala naman tayong maipakita na proof like the SSS contri. Can't you find other jobs like sa clinic or sa public health po? I think ok naman po unemployed and focusing on french pag kasali ka na sa selection interview to prepare talaga kasi they are checking if we can hold a simple conversation in french. And I've read din na plus points talaga if we can bring proofs like certificates in learning french para they can say na we are really serious in learning their language.

For me, it depends po on where are you now in your application, pag waiting for AOR or kaka receive lang ng AOR, the better choice is to continue working as a nurse and preferably not as a volunteer. I know mahirap kasi I'm still struggling as well to look for a regular nursing job but since we are still in the early stages of our application, we can't do anything about it. However, pag siguro more than a year ka nang naghihintay after AOR, okay lang din mag focus na sa french and take an exam kasi you can update your application din naman using these certificates. Hope this helps. :)

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
richardrn said:
Thanks sir. May consultancy or representative kaba? Siguro submit ko muna din ang AC ko
I hired Canadim Lawfirm. Opo sir pwede po submit ang AC.