+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
eddor said:
[size=10pt]Hi po please help, where po tayo pwede maka hingi ng proof of exemption from payment of sss. Kasi wala pong binabayaran na sss ang work ko dati sa Provincial hospital as nurse.. TIA.. God bless..[/size]
Hi there,
We have the same issue before. What I did was to get my BIR Income Tax Refund or Form 2316.

Hope this helps.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
frenchman said:
I GOT MY AOR TODAY!!!!
THANK YOU LORD!! :)
Congratulations!!!

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
gladysumali said:
Hi everyone! Sorry I can't backread lang as of the moment...i have some queries lang...

(1) ask ko lang sa mga nurses na nakapagsubmit na and especially sa mga may aor na or nasa quebec na like Sir COnradFeal and PongPong... what did you do sa "CERTIFIED TRUE COPY" of your TOR and diploma? did you just have the following words handwritten lang by the registrar sa front page mismo ng photocopies?

- “I certify that this is a true copy of the original document.”
– title of the original document
– date of the certification
– position or title of the authorized person
– his or her name

(2) Re: birth and marriage certificates, okay na ba to submit the NSO Birth Certificate in SECPA (Security Paper which is the yellow one). Do I need to have it certified pa?

(3) Re: sa internship attestations, pwede ba i-submit my RLE? how did you go about it? Separate sheet of paper lang ba from the school saying na it's done within the context of studies? or sa RLE sheet mismo ilalagay? and ipa-add ko na lang the CTC wordings?

"its Internship agreements or attestations from the educational institution stating that the work internships were performed in the context of studies"

(4) And lastly, re: "work internships in the context of studies over the last five years," I had my IVT sa isang gov't hospital in 2012, ACLS & BLS sa isang training company in 2013, my 3-month post-grad nurse training sa isang private tertiary hospital nov 2013-feb 2014 and another post-grad nurse training just this april-june 2014. May certificates naman lahat. Should I go back to them and request for another certificate stating the following? or on a separate sheet of paper? or have them write it by hand na lang sa same certificate that they gave me?

– Exact start and end dates of the internship
– Principal tasks and duties
– Number of hours worked per week
– Signature of immediate supervisor or company personnel representative along
with his name written in block letters
– Date of the signature

Anong diskarte ginawa with these requirements? Medyo special request kasi sya and added work for them, di ba? so your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks so much!
1. Yung sa akin yung Certified true copy lang na stamp, with the registrars signature and the date issued..
2. Yung galing NSO Serbilis yun na yun.
3. Yung sa TOR ko kasi may RLE kaya di ako nahirapan sa part na yan. (Last pages of TOR)
4. I really don't have any idea with this but you may ask your training officer in the hospitals you haayd your training if they can issue it for immigration purposes. Just let them know what you need in the document that you are asking.

Diskarte? Just being really really kind with a lot of pasalubong to those involved or you can directly ask them if it has pending fees and tell them you are willing to pay and of course a lot of pasalubong when you claim it. :D

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
Hi forum mates. Its been a while but I had fun reading the ongoing interaction in the forum. In cases where you are ask to resubmit again, some documents, they are probably updating your file especially if you sent your documents before August 2013 (just a hunch). It can really be frustrating but at least you know that they have reviewed your file. I had those same mixed emotions before but I just complied and it paid off at the end. Expect that there will be lots of frustrations along the way but never give up. Good luck to you all and hold on to your dreams.

Bonne Fete du Canada!!!

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
Aujourd'hui, c'est la fête nationale canadienne.

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
anne777 said:
hi..ako rin po qsw applicant.. ask ko lng .. for couples ano minimum points para hndi na ma-interview?? thanks :)
hi anne, walang makapagsasabi kung sino ang mawewaive ang interview kahit pa sobra sobra ang points mo, depende yan sa ganda ng papel mo at sa IO na hahawak nito...pero ang totoo pag qualified na ang points mo for selection 63 yata pag married (not sure) may chance lang na mawaive yan pero dapat siguro mag-update ka ng mga exam results ng french mo at ng partner mo para at least mas lumaki yun chance...

eddor

Jun 30, 2014
frenchman said:
Hi there,
We have the same issue before. What I did was to get my BIR Income Tax Refund or Form 2316.

Hope this helps.
Sir frenchman paano ko po mkukuha sa bir Na wala nga po akong binabayaran na tax wyl ng work ako doon kasi contractual nurse lng po ang item ko bali ang provincial govt ang ng bayad.. please help...

anne777

Jun 30, 2014
patina92086 said:
hi anne, walang makapagsasabi kung sino ang mawewaive ang interview kahit pa sobra sobra ang points mo, depende yan sa ganda ng papel mo at sa IO na hahawak nito...pero ang totoo pag qualified na ang points mo for selection 63 yata pag married (not sure) may chance lang na mawaive yan pero dapat siguro mag-update ka ng mga exam results ng french mo at ng partner mo para at least mas lumaki yun chance...
thanks mam patina sa reply..i'm still confused kasi i left my job after i got married.tapos nagaaral kame ng french ngyon.will it affect na unemployed po ako ngayon? available lng work dito samin is volunteer. pwede pong humingi ng advise.. thanks po

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
anne777 said:
thanks mam patina sa reply..i'm still confused kasi i left my job after i got married.tapos nagaaral kame ng french ngyon.will it affect na unemployed po ako ngayon? available lng work dito samin is volunteer. pwede pong humingi ng advise.. thanks po
saan ka bang banda nacoconfused ma'am? naghire ka ba ng consultant? wala naman yata problema kahit unemployed ka ngayon basta wag lang lalagpas ng 5 years yun last na work experience mo...mas maganda lang sana kung di ka nagresign kasi mas gusto daw nila yun pinapractice mo profession mo at tuloy tuloy ang experience...may aor ka na ma'am?

ron_acadcel24

May 9, 2014
Isabela - Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-15
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Hello everyone!

Just one question.

Regarding the bank draft. I had mine sa BPI but accdg to the instruction my name should be printed at the back but the bank did not. Is it okay to just print it myself? Or what do you think is the better option for me?

Thanks a lot po.... Godbless everyone!

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
ron_acadcel24 said:
Hello everyone!

Just one question.

Regarding the bank draft. I had mine sa BPI but accdg to the instruction my name should be printed at the back but the bank did not. Is it okay to just print it myself? Or what do you think is the better option for me?

I had my bankdraft @ BPI din and I did not print my name on the back side since may naka sulat na sa front na RE: and my name. I read in the past comments na wla na din siyang nilagay na name and quebec was able to encash the cheque. :)

ron_acadcel24

May 9, 2014
Isabela - Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-15
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Thanks a lot!

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
ron_acadcel24 said:
Hello everyone!

Just one question.

sulat kamay lang in bold letters ok na yan