+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

prettykayshin

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-13
Doc's Request.
CSQ received on 8/18/16
AOR Received.
21/05/2014
IELTS Request
included in file
File Transfer...
Federal Stage: Application Sent 12/9/2016; AOR received 10/12/2016
Med's Request
January 19, 2017
Med's Done....
February 6, 2017
Hello, guys I already started my oiiq. They gave me a file no via email, and advice me to apply for comparative evaluation of studies. I would like to ask what to tick on the form? Should i also tick my high school diploma of evaluation? Or only the post secondary diploma which is BSN??

prettykayshin

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-13
Doc's Request.
CSQ received on 8/18/16
AOR Received.
21/05/2014
IELTS Request
included in file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
January 19, 2017
Med's Done....
February 6, 2017
michaeldennis_cebu said:
MS & MR OF QSW"""

PLEASE dont read this message in a bad way.. i hope and pray that all of us will get our feet to Canada,,, BUT...the sad thing is they are just too inconsistent with the sending of notifications...some get confirmations, some dont..

personally, i have withdrawn my application(our application with my wife as Nurse/Engineer) and get back to the same process for FSW..we sent last june 13 and CIO received it june 18. according to fellow FSW applicant and the trend on the spreadsheet, our DD will be charged 2 weeks later and be scheduled for medical a month later... there is really a big difference in terms of efficiency in QSW and FSw... most of you are applying for nurses i assume... there are 4 nursing related field offered now in FSW all with a cap space of 1000 each...

just an information.. good luck !
Did your papers reached the cap? I hope that it wont be return unprocessed. Because ive heard, when it open on may 2014...the cap filled up so fast...and whoala 1000 capped reached. Don't relay on the numbers posted on their website because it's just an estimation.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prettykayshin said:
Hello, guys I already started my oiiq. They gave me a file no via email, and advice me to apply for comparative evaluation of studies. I would like to ask what to tick on the form? Should i also tick my high school diploma of evaluation? Or only the post secondary diploma which is BSN??
I personally suggest you complete and wait for the result of Quebec Comparative Evaluation Studies before you start with the OIIQ. It will cost you CAD$ 700 for the OIIQ application. Better secure CSQ first before submission.

But if you insist, the best person to answer this question is ConradFael because he has already applied.

Good day! :)

prettykayshin

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-13
Doc's Request.
CSQ received on 8/18/16
AOR Received.
21/05/2014
IELTS Request
included in file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
January 19, 2017
Med's Done....
February 6, 2017
Unfortunately, ive already submitted my documents for oiiq, then their suggesting for comparative evaluation of studies, my question is should i submit both high school diploma and college? Or just my bsn diploma...thanks

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
prettykayshin said:
Unfortunately, ive already submitted my documents for oiiq, then their suggesting for comparative evaluation of studies, my question is should i submit both high school diploma and college? Or just my bsn diploma...thanks

I sent both. ^_^

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
prettykayshin said:
Yes you have to include your highschool diploma and transcript. Bosschips is right before you apply for the OIIQ, go with the comparative education first since it takes months before you get the result. If I were you, stay with that first, apply for OIIQ when you have the CSQ. Mahal kasi ang OIIQ eh mas maganda kung sigurado ka na sayang ang bayad.

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
ConradFael said:
Yes you have to include your highschool diploma and transcript. Bosschips is right before you apply for the OIIQ, go with the comparative education first since it takes months before you get the result. If I were you, stay with that first, apply for OIIQ when you have the CSQ. Mahal kasi ang OIIQ eh mas maganda kung sigurado ka na sayang ang bayad.
yan ang sinasabi ko...akala ko pag nag go with the comparative evalution kasunod na OIIO...so pwede pala magpaevaluate lang muna..dapat talaga isure muna selection sayang pera...

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
patina92086 said:
yan ang sinasabi ko...akala ko pag nag go with the comparative evalution kasunod na OIIO...so pwede pala magpaevaluate lang muna..dapat talaga isure muna selection sayang pera...
nasa checklist or steps ba yan sa pag apply ng QSW?

kindly share the link.

thanks...

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
Dan Martin said:
nasa checklist or steps ba yan sa pag apply ng QSW?

kindly share the link.

thanks...
wala sya sa checklist o steps sa pag-aapply ng QSW...bale kung suswertehin tayo at mabibigyan ng visa ito ang mga panimulang proseso na ating dapat gawin kung gusto nating mapractice ang ating profession sa quebec...

ekimiel08

May 12, 2014
hello newbie po dito..with regards po sa documents checklist, #14 Residency status in a country other than the country of citizenship..working po kami ng mister ko sa Singapore and ung pass ko is valid til Feb 2015..question magka-issue po kaya yung isubmit ko na photocopy ng pass ko which is less than 1 year valid na lang po? btw, hubby ko po ang principal applicant..salamat sa mga sasagot

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
immanuelluna said:
this is very true. Pls check the FSW and for sure you will have your visa next year. Goodluck to all. QSW is very slow. ;-)
How can you have a visa next year when the FSW processing time is 20 months? That is based on their website for applicants from the Philippines...

aprilwest

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 17, 2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the application
Sir/ma'am I have some questions regarding to the Certificate of Employment,

I'm just curious, if they will rely more on the "SSS certificate of contribution" for your legality of work? because I'm currently having some problem to get my COE kasi po mga August palang po daw nila mabibigay kasi I have to make my clearance muna bago makakuha kasi nagreresign na po ako.. Pwedi po kaya gumawa muna and ipa-sign muna un sa Immediate supervisor without the HR? tatawagan po ba nila for confirmation?

thanks po mga seniors!

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
aprilwest said:

I'm just curious, if they will rely more on the "SSS certificate of contribution" for your legality of work? because I'm currently having some problem to get my COE kasi po mga August palang po daw nila mabibigay kasi I have to make my clearance muna bago makakuha kasi nagreresign na po ako.. Pwedi po kaya gumawa muna and ipa-sign muna un sa Immediate supervisor without the HR? tatawagan po ba nila for confirmation?

thanks po mga seniors!
Hi, based on the document checklist, your immediate supervisor can attest to your experience. It does not have to be an HR personnel. Here is the instruction from the website.

For each job declared in the Application for Selection Certificate: •Work certificate or attestation Each work certificate or attestation must contain the following elements:
–The exact period of your employment at the company
–The number of hours worked per week
–The positions that you have held and the period during which you held each position
–The principal tasks and duties of each position
–The signature of your immediate supervisor or the company’s personnel representative along with his name written in block letters
–The date of the signature.

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
aprilwest said:

thanks po mga seniors!
I think you submit your file before July ends. The cap is predicted to fill up by August.

caleb

Oct 26, 2013
Hi to all! Please help me with my documents. My documents was returned early this morning because I lack the A-0520-AF and A-1520-AF. Does this forms have an english version? Because I can't fill it out since I don't really understand french.what shoild I do?