+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

azzej17

May 26, 2014
aprilwest said:
ano po ibig sabihin nito?

LABELS
If the alphabet of your usual language is different from the Latin alphabet, you must
provide three labels with your mailing address:
• One label in French
• Two labels in the official language of your country
Hello po,
I believe it means that if you use other language like those of the Chinese and Koreans na gumagamit ng characters, you need to have them translated into French. :)

aprilwest

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 17, 2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the application
spanky84us said:
san mo nakita yan? can u share the link?
un pong form na to : Application for Selection Certificate Skilled workers (Regular program) A-1520-AA (2013-05)

no. 42..

aprilwest

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 17, 2014
IELTS Request
azzej17 said:
Hello po,
I believe it means that if you use other language like those of the Chinese and Koreans na gumagamit ng characters, you need to have them translated into French. :)
so I will just leave that section uncheck?

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
aprilwest said:
un pong form na to : Application for Selection Certificate Skilled workers (Regular program) A-1520-AA (2013-05)

no. 42..
I saw it and honestly I dont know how to answer this because it was my Immigration Law Firm who compiled and submitted my file. Maybe others who filed their own application can answer this better.

ornurse

Feb 15, 2014
Ask ko lang po is it really required to take a French Exam or a mastery of learning the French language? My plan po kse is to master the language then go to Quebec and assess if i can really settle there then decide after if i will take the French Exam there na lang? Thank you so much for your opinions.

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
ornurse said:
Ask ko lang po is it really required to take a French Exam or a mastery of learning the French language? My plan po kse is to master the language then go to Quebec and assess if i can really settle there then decide after if i will take the French Exam there na lang? Thank you so much for your opinions.
If you really intend to stay in Quebec for life, you need to master it. In some cases, a french diploma is not required if you have enough points to qualify for a CSQ. However, if you plan to pratice a regulated profession in QC, you need to pass their language test in order to be given a license.

securer

Mar 21, 2014
Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2014
AOR Received.
April 21, 2014 but file opened march 17, 2014
IELTS Request
with the file
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived hopefully
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
hopefully this year
spanky84us said:
why dont you call them and ask?
i called them but they also told me to call back aftr 2 weeks. after two weeks they still told ne to call again aftr 2 weeks.lol

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
aprilwest said:
ok lang pero suggestion ko, magtiis ka muna sa hospital. Nothing beats hospital experiece pagdating sa nursing. :)

mababa po kasi ang sweldo pagdating sa mga hospital dito sa pampanga.

what if po ganito po naging scenario.. currently working po ako sa hospital tapos nagpasa po ako ng application at nagka aor po ako, tapos lilipat po ako ng company nurse tapos kunware papalarin makakapunta na ako ng canada, titignan pa ba nila ung recent experience ko as a company nurse? may impact po ba un?

thanks po!
Sa totoo lang okay lang naman eh if you want to become a company nurse. If the immigration thinks you are qualified you can still be granted the CSQ. However, when you apply for OIIQ (Order of Nurses of Quebec), how they will evaluate your qualification will be based on your education and experience. Dyan ka madadali kasi you may be asked to take additional courses or to have a longer integration program since hindi hospital experience ang meron ka unless wala ka talagang balak maging nurse dito.

aprilwest

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 17, 2014
IELTS Request
ConradFael said:
Sa totoo lang okay lang naman eh if you want to become a company nurse. If the immigration thinks you are qualified you can still be granted the CSQ. However, when you apply for OIIQ (Order of Nurses of Quebec), how they will evaluate your qualification will be based on your education and experience. Dyan ka madadali kasi you may be asked to take additional courses or to have a longer integration program since hindi hospital experience ang meron ka unless wala ka talagang balak maging nurse dito.
got an idea.. thanks po sa advice!

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
securer said:
i called them but they also told me to call back aftr 2 weeks. after two weeks they still told ne to call again aftr 2 weeks.lol
Maybe try 4 weeks before you call.

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
I have a question guys. My friend is a single mother who has no communication with the father for a very long time. Now that she is applying for a CSQ she needs to have the father of the child sign a declaration that he is consenting to have the mother take the child to Quebec. Since they do not have any means of contacting the father, how will she proceed?

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spanky84us said:
I have a question guys. My friend is a single mother who has no communication with the father for a very long time. Now that she is applying for a CSQ she needs to have the father of the child sign a declaration that he is consenting to have the mother take the child to Quebec. Since they do not have any means of contacting the father, how will she proceed?
I think filing an affidavit regarding the case is the solution. Or better if she could find the guy. Pa private eye niya. :)

yham31

Jun 5, 2014
ConradFael said:
Hi peeps! I'm in Montreal now. I landed 2 days ago. It was a looonnnnggg trip. I had to take PAL to have a direct flight to vancouver then toronto and finally Montreal. Well, I must commend PAL for the fine service that they gave. The food was nice and they kept on serving food. In the 12 hour trip to Vancouver we had 2 meals and merienda in between. The 2nd meal was served a few hours before we landed at Vancouver. We stayed there like 2 hours lang ata and we did not have to embark. Right after we took off for Toronto, nagserve na naman ng meal, parang di pa ako natutunawan may food na naman. Anyway, my port of entry was at Toronto. The immigration people there were really nice and friendly. Buti nalang we had a few hours before our flight to Montreal kaya we didn't need to hurry with the processing. First we had to go to an immigration officer where in he updated our status and checked our COPR then we were directed to get our SIN. The guy there was also really friendly. Then we were directed to a booth where we were given different brochures all about Canada, and the child assistance application kit. Everybody was like telling us "welcome to Canada." We took our checked-in maletas then proceeded to the CSBA our the customs. We were bringing 3 large maleta and 3 medium ones plus our hand carries kaya medyo madami ang dala namin. I was expecting them to open our luggage. The lady just asked me if we have goods to follow and I said we didn't have and we were asked to go ahead. We were given directions to Terminal 1 where we will have our last league of our trip. However, Toronto's got a huge airport and we still got lost along the way. Eventually, narating din namin ang Terminal 1 and we had our flight to Montreal via Air Canada for about an hour. Nagmistula akong bata kasi nung pagsilip namin sa plane after we landed, we saw snow and we were so excited. We just took our bags and nagulat kami kasi lumapit na yung sundo namin mismo sa may carousel where we collect our bags. We slept a few hours lang tapos yung land lady namin woke us up kasi habang off daw ang husband nya eh asikasuhin namin yung dapat asikasuhin. So first we opened a bank account, then nagapply sa health insurance kasi diba 3 months yun before maging effective, then pumunta kami sa OIIQ to check my status. We tried to buy a phone kaso nga lang di pa maaccess ang SIN kasi nga naman less than 24 hours palang. Anyway, may work pareho ang mga landlords namin so today we are going to explore Montreal on our own. We will just walk around to check the place out. Yung malapit lang dito sa apartment/house namin.

I hope this will inspire you guys who are applying here. Iba iba ang lahi dito pero mababait ang mga tao. Nakapag grocery na ako yesterday just to cook sinigang para naman makakain yung land lady namin ng filipino food. I'll do more grocery today to start narin with our new life here. I'll tell you more of my experience here as I adjust to the place. ;)
very inspiring post. congrats sir conrad. sir ask ko lng kc mostly sa mga nurses on this forum NOC code U118. Base s immigration law firm n ngpprocess ng papers ko NOC CODE C029 ang inindicate nila which is NURSING college level unlike s U118 n university level. naipasa n kc ung application ko. di kya mg kaproblema un? could you give me some insight?tnx po.

yham31

Jun 5, 2014
bosschips said:
Im so jelly :)
BOSSCHIPS ASK KO LNG UNG S CODE U118 AND C029. C029 KC ININDICATE NG LAWFIRM AGENT N NGPPROCESS NG APPLICATION KO..MOSTLY KC S NURSES N AND2 S FORUM U118 GINAMIT. D KYA BINASE NLA S EQUIVALENT NG CURRICULUM S QUEBEC? NAG LAWFIRM CONSULTANCY K RN B?
TNX PO

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
yham31 said:
BOSSCHIPS ASK KO LNG UNG S CODE U118 AND C029. C029 KC ININDICATE NG LAWFIRM AGENT N NGPPROCESS NG APPLICATION KO..MOSTLY KC S NURSES N AND2 S FORUM U118 GINAMIT. D KYA BINASE NLA S EQUIVALENT NG CURRICULUM S QUEBEC? NAG LAWFIRM CONSULTANCY K RN B?
TNX PO
I think but I am not sure that U118 is for bachelor's degree while C029 is for non degree like diploma in nursing. Where is your law firm located?