+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
rafe_lovely said:
helo guys..

i just want to ask one thing that i have submit my application under quebec skilled worker in its application form i have made a mistake that i have mention the wrong area code training in question 8 but the title is correct so my application will be rejected???

and plz also give advice what is solution for it should i email to them.

plz help.
I am sorry to know about your situation, you can e mail them but i doubt if that move will resolve the problem. The immigration is very strict with regards to completeness and correctness of our documents that is why we should be very careful and checked it many times before submission.

I know it'll be very hard for you but if I were in your position, and if my circumstances permit me, (talking about time and money) I'll not take the risk and wait until they return my documents, I will submit another application just to make sure to submit my application this year because express entry would be very tough next year and pray that if in case they return my documents which is most likely to happen they'll return my money too. Goodluck...

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafe_lovely said:
helo guys..

i just want to ask one thing that i have submit my application under quebec skilled worker in its application form i have made a mistake that i have mention the wrong area code training in question 8 but the title is correct so my application will be rejected???

and plz also give advice what is solution for it should i email to them.

plz help.
There were reports in this forum that the IO will just change it during the interview. :)

mickeymouse21 said:
oh my gad, akala siguro nila may lamang pera yun lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grabe talaga naman!!!
immobulus said:
@ bosschips sabay pala tayo nakatanggap.. At true, nakakadismaya yung postal service natin... Parang pinamunas ng pwet yung kit ko...
It's more fun in the Philippines! :)

desperaux_0101 said:
Sir, pano po magrequest ng oiiq kit, meron po bang fees, wla po ba nito sa website nila para print ko nlng. Lastly po, pano po mag pa assess quebec equivalence studies how much po. Maraming salamat! Merci beaucoup!
Send an e-mail to Bureau-Registraire@oiiq.org and state your reasons, name, and mailing address. Package arrives within 2 months if you are lucky.

sarrie143 said:
sir bosschips, nakakalift po talaga kayo ng spirit.. slamat sir!
Just paying it forward! :)

luxvestra said:
@ bosschips thank you for this! What I only have on my belt is a 1yr and 2 months and up to present unpaid experience. Ang dami ko nang free assessment sa net na napagdaanan tapos hindi nman uniform yung sagot nila sa akin. May eligible daw ok meron namang paid daw talaga. TSK. I already have my job description na po. Anyway, what i'm asking from you and the other seniors as well is since it is unpaid, I have no way in presenting SSS or even ITR payments. I was answered by a member here that I just need to have a document from my hospital stating that I have worked there but with no remuneration. Do you have any sample format for this kind of docu? If wala, do you know what information I need to include doon? As to my certificate received, meron na nakalagay na # of hours, when yung duration etc.

Hope you can lessen my problem by answering. thank you so much! :)
Nasa application checklist yung way kung paano I-declare ang INTERNSHIPS. Just follow it. When all else fails, the best way is to reason it out in an AFFIDAVIT.

Btw, there is no format for the COE. They will just look for the necessary information that is stated in the document checklist.

mickeymouse21

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Chicosci89 said:
Same tau. Dec 16 nareceive sa MICC yung application ko, up to now no AOR yet, and demand draft is still outsatnding as of April 15, 2014. :(
pano niyo nalalaman kung na encash na yung bank draft niyo, kasi diba once na inissue yung cheque ng BPI eh automatic mababawasan na yung pera sa account niyo?

ladyMM

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-14
Doc's Request.
None so far
IELTS Request
Together in the application sent
mickeymouse21 said:
pano niyo nalalaman kung na encash na yung bank draft niyo, kasi diba once na inissue yung cheque ng BPI eh automatic mababawasan na yung pera sa account niyo?
You update from where bank you made your bank draft because they will email to the main office if still outstanding pa rin ba or not. Young ang ginagawa ko ngaun to update the payment.

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
LAILA

puno inbox mo sister...di ako makareply sayo :)

mickeymouse21

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
ladyMM said:
You update from where bank you made your bank draft because they will email to the main office if still outstanding pa rin ba or not. Young ang ginagawa ko ngaun to update the payment.
na encash na yung sayo? almost same tayo nag pass eh

trueno

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Good day po. Tanong lang po ulit re form A-1520-AA no. 31 and 32, ano po bang documents ang kailangang iprovide po dun? Nursing grad po ako. Salamat po sa tulong nyo

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
trueno said:
Good day po. Tanong lang po ulit re form A-1520-AA no. 31 and 32, ano po bang documents ang kailangang iprovide po dun? Nursing grad po ako. Salamat po sa tulong nyo
You can request the documents from your school, yun yung RLE natin. But make sure you bring along with you the A-1520-AA form when you go to your university to ask the document para siguradong nakalagay lahat ng required info. Take note of this as well:
Internship certificates or
attestations must be written on
letterhead paper giving the full
address, telephone number, fax
number and e-mail address of
the business or institution.

The internship agreements or
attestations from the
educational institution must be
written on letterhead paper of
the institution bearing its
official seal and full address,
telephone and fax numbers, and
e-mail address.

ladyMM

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-14
Doc's Request.
None so far
IELTS Request
Together in the application sent
mickeymouse21 said:
na encash na yung sayo? almost same tayo nag pass eh
Wala pa nga eh.. Nung April 30 ko piña update eh Baka sa June pa yan.

LEEVY

Nov 14, 2012
helo po sa iyo bosschip..sir ask lng po ako paano kau ngapply ng oiiq kit? mauna ba ung kit n iibibigay nila? or ung equivalency recognition? thanks po..maguumpisa lang po ako magapply..thanks po s tulong nyo..

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LEEVY said:
helo po sa iyo bosschip..sir ask lng po ako paano kau ngapply ng oiiq kit? mauna ba ung kit n iibibigay nila? or ung equivalency recognition? thanks po..maguumpisa lang po ako magapply..thanks po s tulong nyo..
To complete an application to OIIQ, you must have the result of Quebec Evaluation Studies done by MICC. Request ka nalang muna ng kit. Please see my last post.

trueno

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
alq814 said:
You can request the documents from your school, yun yung RLE natin. But make sure you bring along with you the A-1520-AA form when you go to your university to ask the document para siguradong nakalagay lahat ng required info. Take note of this as well:
Internship certificates or
attestations must be written on
letterhead paper giving the full
address, telephone number, fax
number and e-mail address of
the business or institution.

The internship agreements or
attestations from the
educational institution must be
written on letterhead paper of
the institution bearing its
official seal and full address,
telephone and fax numbers, and
e-mail address.
so ichecheck sir no 31 and 32?

Chicosci89

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2013
Doc's Request.
18-04-2016
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 02-05-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
Together with the application.
Interview........
Waived
mickeymouse21 said:

Inquire from the bank where u purchased ur demand draft, they'll ask u the cheque number then they'll notify u once they have the result by email or the'll call u.

mickeymouse21

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Chicosci89 said:
Inquire from the bank where u purchased ur demand draft, they'll ask u the cheque number then they'll notify u once they have the result by email or the'll call u.
i already called the bpi branch eh. Wala daw ganun. They told me na hindi daw nila yun nalalaman if na encash na or hindi.. i told her if she's 100% certain about it, and she said yes. Nakakainis. I dont know if theyre tinatamad or what.

Chicosci89

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2013
Doc's Request.
18-04-2016
Nomination.....
CSQ issued 02-05-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
Together with the application.
Interview........
Waived
mickeymouse21 said:
i already called the bpi branch eh. Wala daw ganun. They told me na hindi daw nila yun nalalaman if na encash na or hindi.. i told her if she's 100% certain about it, and she said yes. Nakakainis. I dont know if theyre tinatamad or what.

That is what they told me when I went there. Follow the mybpi acct in twitter and ask ur concern thru DM. They'll forward ur concern to their main office, that's what I did. Then the main office caught the attention that certain bpi branch. The branch staff ended up asking apology, right there and then I got the info that i need thru my email. They'll even tell u when will be the next update if ever ur draft is still outstanding.