+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

securer

Mar 21, 2014
Tacloban City, Leyte, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2014
AOR Received.
April 21, 2014 but file opened march 17, 2014
IELTS Request
with the file
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived hopefully
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
hopefully this year
pochiliit said:
securer said:
katatawag ko lang sa kanila. Ayun to make the story short sinabi nila sakin na nag email na daw sila ng list ng mga requirements na dapat kung i comply at kaya pala di ko nareceive kasi mali yung email na nilagay ng consultancy ko sa application form ko. hahayyy tatanga talaga..sayang bayad ko sa kanila buti nalang sabi sakin ng IO na "you're file is open and it won't be returned back."

ganyan pala yan pag na open na di na nila ibabalik o dahil haiyan victim ako?
[/qu

Wow congrats!! Anu mga requirements na nirequire nila?
thanks..yun nga prob eh..nagkamali ng pag lagay yung consultancy ko ng email so nasend yung mga requirements sa email na mali kaya di ko pa narereceive at ngayon nag rerequest ako na isend ulit sa tamang email ko..kaya intay na naman.baka tom dito na sa email ko.kung ala pa din tawagan ko sila ulit ngayon wednesday or thursday.

securer

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with the file
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived hopefully
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
hopefully this year
spanky84us said:
Hi nabigyan ka naba ng official na AOR letter sinabi lang sau ng MICC na open na ung file mo?
sinabi lang po sakin ng micc na my file was already opened po.

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
securer said:
I see, so di parin ba naprocess draft mo kaya ala pa ung AOR?

securer

Mar 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
with the file
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
soon
Med's Done....
soon
Interview........
waived hopefully
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
hopefully this year
spanky84us said:
I see, so di parin ba naprocess draft mo kaya ala pa ung AOR?
they need the documents they want me to complete before they process my draft and my paper po.

sa mga meron same issue sa tingin niyo ano mga additional requirements hihingiin nila?yung sss, coe at jd kasi pina affidavit ko lang dahil kay yolanda..ano sa tingin niyo hihingiin nilang additional documents?

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
securer said:
That means your file is okay however you may be lacking documents kaya they are asking you to complete it. You may be granted the AOR once you complete the documents that they are asking for. Call your agency, give them HELL... joke lang ;D... Call your agency and tell them to correct your email add and then give them ST Haiyan hihihihi... peace!

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
securer said:
they need the documents they want me to complete before they process my draft and my paper po.

sa mga meron same issue sa tingin niyo ano mga additional requirements hihingiin nila?yung sss, coe at jd kasi pina affidavit ko lang dahil kay yolanda..ano sa tingin niyo hihingiin nilang additional documents?
You will never know what they are asking for until you see it in your mail. Just check your mail nalang at baka mabaliw ka dyan kaiisip :-\

islandgal

Apr 7, 2014
Hello! I am new here and I would like to ask help because me and my friends who are all nurses would like to apply to Quebec. I dont understand some of the terms used here in the forum, hehehe....pls bear with me...We all have at least 1 year experience and will be taking our IELTS next month. I read from the quebec immigration website they have a quota of 6500 applications from April 1 2014 to March 2015. My question:

1. what will happen if once our application is received, the quota has already been reached. Will our fee be forfeited or returned with our documents? 2. is French test result really important?
3. in the assessment section, what is the equivalent diploma for our 4 year BSN in Quebec education system?
4. can someone explain please about the regulated professions like nursing?

thank you very much and im looking forward to learn more from all your experiences...

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
islandgal said:
Hello! I am new here and I would like to ask help because me and my friends who are all nurses would like to apply to Quebec. I dont understand some of the terms used here in the forum, hehehe....pls bear with me...We all have at least 1 year experience and will be taking our IELTS next month. I read from the quebec immigration website they have a quota of 6500 applications from April 1 2014 to March 2015. My question:

1. what will happen if once our application is received, the quota has already been reached. Will our fee be forfeited or returned with our documents? 2. is French test result really important?
3. in the assessment section, what is the equivalent diploma for our 4 year BSN in Quebec education system?
4. can someone explain please about the regulated professions like nursing?

thank you very much and im looking forward to learn more from all your experiences...

Hi...welcome to the forum :)

1. If your papers will be received beyond the limit, it will be returned (so you will not be charged at all)
2. French exam is not mandatory as long as you meet the required points (49 single and 57 couple). However, it's strongly advised that you learn the language to better adapt and get a job in Quebec.
3. Universitaire 1er cycle 3 ans ou +
4. Please go the the OIIQ website ( http://www.oiiq.org/ ). it's the organization regulating our profession. You'll get more details in their website ;)

islandgal

Apr 7, 2014
Thank you very much alq814. I appreciate the help. But sorry, I didnt seem to understand - Universitaire 1er cycle 3 ans ou +. May I ask what does this mean? Also, I hope its okay to ask more questions:

1. Is it okay to apply without an LMO?
2. For work experiences which are part time/ contractual, what can we use to support legality of employment if we didnt have SSS contribution? does a certificate of employment enough?
3. About the application fee for CSQ, what bank could we use that will issue a cashier's check drawn in CAN dollar?
4. Can we proceed with the application even if we are not yet registered in the regulating body of our profession in quebec?

Thanks! :)

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
islandgal said:
Thank you very much alq814. I appreciate the help. But sorry, I didnt seem to understand - Universitaire 1er cycle 3 ans ou +. May I ask what does this mean? Also, I hope its okay to ask more questions:

1. Is it okay to apply without an LMO?
2. For work experiences which are part time/ contractual, what can we use to support legality of employment if we didnt have SSS contribution? does a certificate of employment enough?
3. About the application fee for CSQ, what bank could we use that will issue a cashier's check drawn in CAN dollar?
4. Can we proceed with the application even if we are not yet registered in the regulating body of our profession in quebec?

Thanks! :)
Oh sorry, it's Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 3, 4 or 5 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 16 to 18 years of full-time education)

-
1. Yes
2. You should have a supporting document along with your certificate of employment, if no SSS contribution then ask your employer or go to SSS and get a form for exemption...the same goes for your tax contribution.
3. Based on some members in the forum, they used BPI. But you may inquire with other banks too.
4. Yes

;)

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
ConradFael said:
That means your file is okay however you may be lacking documents kaya they are asking you to complete it. You may be granted the AOR once you complete the documents that they are asking for. Call your agency, give them HELL... joke lang ;D... Call your agency and tell them to correct your email add and then give them ST Haiyan hihihihi... peace!
Eto na naman ang epic fail ng agency. Siguro from now on, any correspondence you receive from Quebec, be proactive na and make sure you go over with all forms and documents they need from you to avoid delay (wag lang basta magtiwala sa agency). I hope you'll get their email soon Securer :)

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Liberal Party is winning in the election, im looking forward to hear their plans with regard to the immigration system in Quebec. Sana nga ma reduce na ang backlog with the new cap...hoping and praying to get good news in the next months :)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alq814 said:
Liberal Party is winning in the election, im looking forward to hear their plans with regard to the immigration system in Quebec. Sana nga ma reduce na ang backlog with the new cap...hoping and praying to get good news in the next months :)
Its like the republicans vs democrats sa us. Nung nanalo ang democrats, immigration was hard para sa ating mga pinoy. Kaya mas magandang maging as is ang majority at wala munang change para maluwag sa atin. :)

pag separatist ang nanalo, feeling ko magiging mahirap. Ewan ko ba sa quebec, kating kati bumukod. Kung tutuusin, special treatment na nga ang province nila sa lahat ng bagay.

islandgal

Apr 7, 2014
alq814 said:
Oh sorry, it's Undergraduate diploma of university studies - 3, 4 or 5 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 16 to 18 years of full-time education)

-
1. Yes
2. You should have a supporting document along with your certificate of employment, if no SSS contribution then ask your employer or go to SSS and get a form for exemption...the same goes for your tax contribution.
3. Based on some members in the forum, they used BPI. But you may inquire with other banks too.
4. Yes

;)
Thank you very much for all the help! :)

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
islandgal said:
Thank you very much for all the help! :)
You're welcome :). Don't hesitate to ask kasi maraming tutulong sayo dito sa forum. Good luck sa application mo :)