+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

mickeymouse21

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
patina92086 said:
bakit ka kinakabahan? may namiss ka ba? me mali ba sa application mo? may consultant ka ba? if in case they'll return your application it doesn't mean naman na rejected na yun, i have read from some posts instances where the officer had just required them to do some corrections and resend their application but they have their file no already, kakainggit nga kayo because you will not go through the agony of waiting for years before achieving your dreams...be positive
kapag ba may file number na, AOR na ba yun or hindi pa?

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
mickeymouse21 said:
kapag ba may file number na, AOR na ba yun or hindi pa?
parang ganun na din yata yun e kasunod na Aor once nabigyan ka file no

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ganito nalang isipin niyo. 10k++ na ang current number of apps received as of end of Feb. Based on the current trend of increase monthly, I noticed an increase of around 2k per month. Most likely, by the end of March 2014, apps received will be at 12-13k. Tapos, start na sila ng new quota by April 2014 na 6.5k. Eh di parang i-nextend lang nila yung program up to March 2015 na tinapos yung 20k limit nila nung Aug 2013.

Good luck sa applicants ng April 2014. Magdasal lang na wag magbago ang current rules. Pero feeling ko may pasabog ang Quebec. Kaya brace yourselves. :-\

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
^^ haven't read any predicted modifications on the current selection criteria.. so im hopeful that current one, which is favorable to most of us, will remain :)

ghary

Mar 27, 2014
Hi pls help me. Got my file number via email last feb 7, and received my CSQ last march 20. Now im ready to file for QSW permanent residency.is there a priority processing for typhoon haiyan victims? im from tacloban city. and im 2months pregnant will it affect my application? can i bring my child if my visa is granted?

ghary

Mar 27, 2014
Hi pls help me. Got my file number via email last feb 7, and received my CSQ last march 20. Now im ready to file for QSW permanent residency.is there a priority processing for typhoon haiyan victims? im from tacloban city. and im 2months pregnant will it affect my application? can i bring my child if my visa is granted?

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
ghary said:
Read this...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-11-13.asp

You can go ahead with your application. When you are being requested to do Medicals then mention that you are pregnant. You can eventually add your newborn during the processing. Just update them once you give birth so that your newborn will be included. (That is kung sa Pilipinas ka pa manganganak given that you are a priority) Just make sure to get a passport of the newborn too.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
sinco said:
^^ haven't read any predicted modifications on the current selection criteria.. so im hopeful that current one, which is favorable to most of us, will remain :)
I am assuming that the cause of the delay is because of the bulk of the applications that they received. Sinabi na mismo sa website "By limiting the number of applications received, the Ministère will be able to process a greater number of pending applications thereby reducing processing times." this line worries me though "It is important to note that the rules pertaining to applications excluded from this maximum number, processing priority and the selection grid will be renewed." Kaya sa mga magsasubmit palang ng application, check thoroughly your forms before submitting at mahirap na kung may mali babalik sa inyo and you might be hit by this renewed processing priority and selection grid. :'(

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ConradFael said:
I am assuming that the cause of the delay is because of the bulk of the applications that they received. Sinabi na mismo sa website "By limiting the number of applications received, the Ministère will be able to process a greater number of pending applications thereby reducing processing times." this line worries me though "It is important to note that the rules pertaining to applications excluded from this maximum number, processing priority and the selection grid will be renewed." Kaya sa mga magsasubmit palang ng application, check thoroughly your forms before submitting at mahirap na kung may mali babalik sa inyo and you might be hit by this renewed processing priority and selection grid. :'(
This is exactly what I am talking about. Thanks Sir Conrad!

Lastwaltz

Jan 23, 2014
Ask ko po kapag wala pa aor hindi po ba kabilang sa receieved number of applicants ng quebec though nakapagsubmit na ng application last 28 january 2014? Thanks po

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
ConradFael said:
The phrase "from this maximum number" I believe pertains to the 6500 cap, so if one will analyze, the applicants who will be affected by these changes to rules are those beyond these numbers, this 6500 cap is an extention/continuation of the current program (20k), so I think I am correct to assume old rules apply.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
patina92086 said:
The phrase "from this maximum number" I believe pertains to the 6500 cap, so if one will analyze, the applicants who will be affected by these changes to rules are those beyond these numbers, this 6500 cap is an extention/continuation of the current program (20k), so I think I am correct to assume old rules apply.
I am not discouraging anyone here but I just want you to brace yourself. If the old rules apply then that's good. However, changes can happen anytime so just be prepared is all that I am saying. I am going to post CIC news written September 2013 just to show you how changes can happen so fast and if you were not prepared for it you will really really feel dismayed. I am writing this so that when that time comes or if ever it will happen, you will be ready and since your mind has been set that it can really happen then you will be more receptive to it and instead of sulking, you will do all you can to follow the changes and comply right away to their new requirements so that you will still be part of those coming here in Quebec. Here was the CIC news last Sept. 2013 click on it. Its better to be prepared than to be at ease with assumptions..

http://www.cicnews.com/2013/09/quebec-immigration-regulations-challenged-court-092948.html

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
^expect the worst... hope for the best. :)