+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

heira90

Jan 1, 2014
Hello everyone! I am new and I am just starting my application for QSW. I am on the stage of gathering needed documents and reading everything about Quebec; from the application process and the diversity of Quebec culture and living. I really enjoyed reading posts from this topic and I must say I am very much inspired at how members successfully acquired their visa on their own efforts. I hope to see more posts from other aspiring immigrants like me as they go through each step. And I wish to hear from members who are now in Quebec. How are you all there?

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
heira90 said:
Hello everyone! I am new and I am just starting my application for QSW. I am on the stage of gathering needed documents and reading everything about Quebec; from the application process and the diversity of Quebec culture and living. I really enjoyed reading posts from this topic and I must say I am very much inspired at how members successfully acquired their visa on their own efforts. I hope to see more posts from other aspiring immigrants like me as they go through each step. And I wish to hear from members who are now in Quebec. How are you all there?
welcome to the forum heira!!

pamzkie27

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
9-May-2014 (letter was dated April 22, 2014)
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
Just curious...

Anyone here who, submitted their documents right after the new rules have been implented (August 2013) got their AOR already?

I really wanna know the time frame.. Waiting is never easy. As we all know, most would definitely say around 1.5-2 years time. But I'm still hoping the Quebec government would speed up the processing since they're in need of skilled immigrants. Also, 2 years is still quite a long time, especially for nurses like me, (it's like we can still apply somewhere overseas while waiting for Quebec, but then we couldn't because what if, by any miracle, we got selected for QSW?) Ugh, kinda frustrating, haha. C'mon prayer warriors! We can do this!!

P.S. Your two cents? ;)

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
pamzkie27 said:
Just curious...

Anyone here who, submitted their documents right after the new rules have been implented (August 2013) got their AOR already?

I really wanna know the time frame.. Waiting is never easy. As we all know, most would definitely say around 1.5-2 years time. But I'm still hoping the Quebec government would speed up the processing since they're in need of skilled immigrants. Also, 2 years is still quite a long time, especially for nurses like me, (it's like we can still apply somewhere overseas while waiting for Quebec, but then we couldn't because what if, by any miracle, we got selected for QSW?) Ugh, kinda frustrating, haha. C'mon prayer warriors! We can do this!!

P.S. Your two cents? ;)
a letter shared to me by a friend when she did a follow-up for her application for a QSC...(on her 2nd month)

Subject: processing time of your immigration case

We have received your request for information concerning your case. We inform you that the Department has adopted new rules for the receipt of applications. As well, a letter confirming the opening of your folder will be sent to you within four to six months, on condition, however, that your file is complete.

Your folder will be regarded as complete if you fill all of the requirements, that is to say: you have completed and signed the application form and attached the required documents (annexs, declarations, etc. ) as well as the payment (in Canadian currency only) accurate and complete of the fees. If your folder is not complete, your application will be returned to you by regular mail without having been treated.

We will respond to your request for information on your folder only if we have gone beyond the period of treatment which applies to your country of residence. In this situation, you will be able to communicate with us by phone to one of the following numbers:

Montreal Region: 514 864-9191
elsewhere in Quebec (without charge): 1 877 864-9191
from outside of Quebec: 1,514 864-9191

Our services are available to the following hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 16:30 p.m. (Montreal Time)
Wednesday: 10:30 to 16:30 p.m. (Montreal Time)

Under the Law on access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information, the Department is not authorized to send you information about your folder by email. You will find information on this policy in our Internet site.
If you want to that another person obtains personal information which concern you or whether it acts on your behalf, you need to get an authorization in this sense to the office responsible for processing of your folder. You will find a proxy form in our website.

Receive, Madam, Sir, Yours sincerely.
F. Howe
Contact Center customer care
department of immigration and cultural communities
Montreal Area: 514 864-9191

If you need to communicate with us again, please use our Secure form

available at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/e-mail.

geloliciousRN

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 10 2014
AOR Received.
May 24 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Tnx Don Martin sa reply

Godbless!

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
geloliciousRN said:
Tnx Don Martin sa reply

Godbless!
Hindi ko Don.... :)

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robinsonwalt said:
a letter shared to me by a friend when she did a follow-up for her application for a QSC...(on her 2nd month)

Subject: processing time of your immigration case

We have received your request for information concerning your case. We inform you that the Department has adopted new rules for the receipt of applications. As well, a letter confirming the opening of your folder will be sent to you within four to six months, on condition, however, that your file is complete.

Your folder will be regarded as complete if you fill all of the requirements, that is to say: you have completed and signed the application form and attached the required documents (annexs, declarations, etc. ) as well as the payment (in Canadian currency only) accurate and complete of the fees. If your folder is not complete, your application will be returned to you by regular mail without having been treated.

We will respond to your request for information on your folder only if we have gone beyond the period of treatment which applies to your country of residence. In this situation, you will be able to communicate with us by phone to one of the following numbers:

Montreal Region: 514 864-9191

Our services are available to the following hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 16:30 p.m. (Montreal Time)
Wednesday: 10:30 to 16:30 p.m. (Montreal Time)

Under the Law on access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information, the Department is not authorized to send you information about your folder by email. You will find information on this policy in our Internet site.
If you want to that another person obtains personal information which concern you or whether it acts on your behalf, you need to get an authorization in this sense to the office responsible for processing of your folder. You will find a proxy form in our website.

Receive, Madam, Sir, Yours sincerely.
F. Howe
Contact Center customer care
department of immigration and cultural communities
Montreal Area: 514 864-9191

If you need to communicate with us again, please use our Secure form

available at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/e-mail.
Very informative Robinswalt

heira90

Jan 1, 2014
bosschips said:
sa totoo nga, nahuli na nga ako eh. Dati kasi hindi ko pinapansin ang quebec dahil ang alam ko mandatory ang french tapos nung nag check ako ng points, i got 55 kaya minadali ko na at magbabakasakali. Sana talaga makakuha tayo ng csq. Ano asl mo carielilvitzie? Do you work in Manila? :)
Hi bosschips, saan po makikita yung point system? Thanks.

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
bosschips said:
Very informative Robinswalt

lol..so guys we have to pamper ourselves to patience..follow-up starts on the 6th month..

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robinsonwalt said:
lol..so guys we have to pamper ourselves to patience..follow-up starts on the 6th month..
kinakabahan ako minsan eh. May ibang nagpasa ng oct 2013 na may aor na nung dec2013. Sana talaga ma-waive nalang interview ko. :)

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
bosschips said:
kinakabahan ako minsan eh. May ibang nagpasa ng oct 2013 na may aor na nung dec2013. Sana talaga ma-waive nalang interview ko. :)

kalma lng..lol..waive na lahat yan..

pamzkie27

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Nov-2013
AOR Received.
9-May-2014 (letter was dated April 22, 2014)
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
bosschips said:
Seriously?? ??? Waaaaaaah.. So meron na ngang nakatanggap ng AOR under the new rules!!!

Xtian1022

Nov 22, 2013
To all Credit Card payment users...

ask your bank to allow the transaction coming from Quebec, Canada your bank might block it and QSW will return your application.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got my AOR today via mail. File was opened Dec 19, 2013. Siguro nadelay lang sa padala. :)