+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thomaschakma said:
Hi bosschips,

Yes, i agreed. But If they (Immigration concern) verify sufficient of finance of applicant, it will more help for applicant and also no process time delay.
my friend who is living in Saskatoon, PNP program, he followed this process.

Thanks for your knowledge sharing. Hope New applicant will get more help to read this conversation.
Proof of funds is not a requirement for CSQ but if you want to attach it along with your application, I guess there will be no harm in doing so.

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
MicahP said:
Hi to everyone. Im a newbie here. Just saw the thread and everythng is helpful. I am lodging my application by the end of this month. I hope its not too late fore me. I am also looking for someone who will take french classes :) My agent told me that it is a plus point if you know at least the basic. :)
welcome po ate MicahP..pasa na rin..dali..

kitdelosreyes

Oct 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
21-10-2013
robinsonwalt said:
welcome po ate MicahP..pasa na rin..dali..
Welcome welcome. Pasa na! ^_^

nursegabo

Nov 5, 2013
Hello po sa inyong lahat sana matulungan nio ako.
Ngayon ko lang po nalaman yung about sa quebec..anu po bang requirements?wala talaga ako idea eh pasensya na san ba pede makita yung requirements po? Pasensya na po sana matulungan nio ako,at pano ko po malalamqn kung eligible ako for permanent worker for quebec? Salamat po :)

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
nursegabo said:
Hello po sa inyong lahat sana matulungan nio ako.
Ngayon ko lang po nalaman yung about sa quebec..anu po bang requirements?wala talaga ako idea eh pasensya na san ba pede makita yung requirements po? Pasensya na po sana matulungan nio ako,at pano ko po malalamqn kung eligible ako for permanent worker for quebec? Salamat po :)

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/index.html

=D

zac989

Mar 20, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014 App. Received : 22-10-2014 CC Charged : 28-12-2014 PER Received: 22-01-2015
File Transfer...
21-01-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2015 VOH : 08-12-2015
LANDED..........
21-02-2016
Hi All,

Although I already applied through the FSW stream, I would like to know more about the QSW to have a backup plan. As I was reading through the posts here, I gather na hindi pala mandatory ang knowledge of French. Although I am willing to learn, I am bound to time constraints dahil gusto kong humabol sa application if ever. I have a couple of questions:

(1) I am a Computer Engineer by degree. Since ang graduation date ko is not within the last 5 years, I understand (please correct me if I'm wrong) na I should have a work experience directly related to this field -- which should also be within the last 5 years. Unfortunately, I have been working on a different career path where the tasks fall more on NOC 2282 (instead of 2147). Will I still qualify for QSW?

(2) Where can I get the calculator for the selection factors? I went through the online evaluation and although the results show me that I am qualified to apply, I would still want to try and compute to see my points.

Thanks po in advance!

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zac989 said:
Hi All,

Although I already applied through the FSW stream, I would like to know more about the QSW to have a backup plan. As I was reading through the posts here, I gather na hindi pala mandatory ang knowledge of French. Although I am willing to learn, I am bound to time constraints dahil gusto kong humabol sa application if ever. I have a couple of questions:

(1) I am a Computer Engineer by degree. Since ang graduation date ko is not within the last 5 years, I understand (please correct me if I'm wrong) na I should have a work experience directly related to this field -- which should also be within the last 5 years. Unfortunately, I have been working on a different career path where the tasks fall more on NOC 2282 (instead of 2147). Will I still qualify for QSW?

(2) Where can I get the calculator for the selection factors? I went through the online evaluation and although the results show me that I am qualified to apply, I would still want to try and compute to see my points.

Thanks po in advance!
I personally think that you should continue on with your FSW plan because QSW app takes a very long time especily if your area of training is not in their priority list.

French is not mandatory upon submission of application but they will ask for it eventually. If you are still interested, all info is available in the official immigration website of Quebec.

zac989

Mar 20, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014 App. Received : 22-10-2014 CC Charged : 28-12-2014 PER Received: 22-01-2015
File Transfer...
21-01-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2015 VOH : 08-12-2015
LANDED..........
21-02-2016
bosschips said:
I personally think that you should continue on with your FSW plan because QSW app takes a very long time especily if your area of training is not in their priority list.

French is not mandatory upon submission of application but they will ask for it eventually. If you are still interested, all info is available in the official immigration website of Quebec.
Thanks sa reply, bosschips. My area of training is actually in the priority list, un nga lang, the last job I had with it (Computer Engineering) is outside the 5-years-cap of the QSW. I was wondering if 2282 (somewhat related to Computer Engineering din since it pertains to User Support Technicians) can be considered as under Computer Engineering. Medyo confused po kasi ako sa discussions around the QSW.

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Hi Guys! Musta kayung lahat?
Meron po ba dito sample format ng job description for nurses?
And Anu po un NOC Code naten sa Application?

Here my email ad pasend naman po, janus422@gmail.com

Please help me po! Thanks so much! =)

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
jomsjoms03 said:

Here my email ad pasend naman po, janus422 @ gmail.com

sent you an email.

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
jomsjoms03 said:

Here my email ad pasend naman po, janus422 @ gmail.com

Kuya joms!!! welcome sa forum..Code U118 po and nursing under QSW...marami po sample sa internet kuya..hehe..lol..

lecter

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
Hi everyone!!!a friend of mine told me some info re nursing in quebec, i wud like to verify this....

i have few questions re nursing in quebec...
1. Is it true na as long as rn ka sa phils. mg aaral ka lng ng 5 mos bridging sa quebec, take the exam and if u make it then RN kna??
2. wala daw limit sa RN exam kahit ilang beses mg take kng sakali d mkapasa
3. And if galing ka sa ibang province mgbabayad ka ng 5,000$ for assessment fee ng papers mu?
4. pwede din daw mg work as nurse sa hospital kahit wala pa license??/

pls. shed light as we are contemplating on whether going there is a wise decision...

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zac989 said:
Thanks sa reply, bosschips. My area of training is actually in the priority list, un nga lang, the last job I had with it (Computer Engineering) is outside the 5-years-cap of the QSW. I was wondering if 2282 (somewhat related to Computer Engineering din since it pertains to User Support Technicians) can be considered as under Computer Engineering. Medyo confused po kasi ako sa discussions around the QSW.
Section B na yung engineering. Mejo mabagal na process diyan.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
Guys,
I wish you all the luck in you application. I used to be in the waiting stages before until I got my CSQ. Nobody talks about quebec then and I was wondering why I feel so alone processing in a different category. It never swayed me to apply to other provinces though and studying french became a challenge and a passion. I'm just happy that everybody seems to talk about quebec now. I believe that its one of the best provinces in Canada. Enjoy the trip to acquiring CSQ. Its all worth it... ;)