+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
it's not yet too late WAKA, good thing they extended the program, go over your application again and make sure this time you don't miss anything, kaya pa yan...pag bumalik uli docs mo the second time because cap filled naman its your consultant's responsibility to give back your money...goodluck...

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ConradFael said:
Yes you have a PR in Canada but remember in your confirmation of permanent residence it is indicated their your province of destination which is Quebec. Ang sabi nga sa akin nga taga dito din this COPR is very important hanggang sa magretire. Lalo na ngayon PR status palang, siguro kung citizen na walang ng problem. Its still up to you if you want to take the risk pero kung ako ang tatanungin I'll do everything in my power and with God's help to be able to settle here and when I am able to give back yun siguro magiisip na ako ulit if I want a new adventure again. Utang na loob ko sa Quebec kung bakit nandito ako sa Canada ngayon. I'll pay back first muna siguro.
I could not agree more :)

WAKA

Jan 16, 2014
patina92086 said:
it's not yet too late WAKA, good thing they extended the program, go over your application again and make sure this time you don't miss anything, kaya pa yan...pag bumalik uli docs mo the second time because cap filled naman its your consultant's responsibility to give back your money...goodluck...
they requesting me to take the exam for french,ano po kaya nas madali gawin para mapabilis ung mga docs namin

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
WAKA said:
they requesting me to take the exam for french,ano po kaya nas madali gawin para mapabilis ung mga docs namin
they were requesting french because you didn't check the box where it says "I am not submitting an attestation of results for my knowledge of oral French" so that means magsusubmit ka, just check it this time and resubmit your application, that simple.. don't bother about the french exam we can all do that later, hope that helps

WAKA

Jan 16, 2014
patina92086 said:
they were requesting french because you didn't check the box where it says "I am not submitting an attestation of results for my knowledge of oral French" so that means magsusubmit ka, just check it this time and resubmit your application, that simple.. don't bother about the french exam we can all do that later, hope that helps
ok thank you po

pongpong1984

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2011
Doc's Request.
additional-French Diploma (March 21, 2012)
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
December 28, 2011
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
April 30, 2013 (started visa processing)
Med's Request
July 23, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013
Interview........
waived (received CSQ on February 25, 2013)
Passport Req..
September 11, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 18, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2014
ConradFael said:
Yes you have a PR in Canada but remember in your confirmation of permanent residence it is indicated their your province of destination which is Quebec. Ang sabi nga sa akin nga taga dito din this COPR is very important hanggang sa magretire. Lalo na ngayon PR status palang, siguro kung citizen na walang ng problem. Its still up to you if you want to take the risk pero kung ako ang tatanungin I'll do everything in my power and with God's help to be able to settle here and when I am able to give back yun siguro magiisip na ako ulit if I want a new adventure again. Utang na loob ko sa Quebec kung bakit nandito ako sa Canada ngayon. I'll pay back first muna siguro.
very true! in fact last year when one representative from Quebec Immigration went here in cebu, he mentioned that last 2013 they found out that only 40% of those people that theyve granted immigrant visa (especially nurses by profession) stayed in quebec for good...the rest of the 60% transferred to other provinces..and according to him, if this trend continues they have no choice but to close quebec for nurses...

ladyMM

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-14
Doc's Request.
None so far
IELTS Request
Together in the application sent
pongpong1984 said:
very true! in fact last year when one representative from Quebec Immigration went here in cebu, he mentioned that last 2013 they found out that only 40% of those people that theyve granted immigrant visa (especially nurses by profession) stayed in quebec for good...the rest of the 60% transferred to other provinces..and according to him, if this trend continues they have no choice but to close quebec for nurses...
hello pong pong.. andyan ka na din sa quebec? anu na status mu dyan?

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
pongpong1984 said:
Good point!

mickeymouse21

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
pongpong1984 said:
Naku naman, panindigan po sana nating mga nurses yung pinirmahan natin sa contract na we will live and stay in quebec, tayo din naman ang magbebenefit doon, and aside from that, please dont give the quebec immigration reasons for them to close the program for us nurses. If that happens, all our effort, time and money will just put into waste. Tayo din ang kawawa in the end. Just my 2 cents.

Synergist07

Star Member
Feb 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w' the application
Med's Request
15-4-2015
Med's Done....
25-4-2015 ecas 3rd line 5-5-2015
Interview........
I hope it will be waive...
pongpong1984 said:
hello pongpong! You're from cebu? Ano consultancy mo?

pongpong1984

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
December 28, 2011
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
July 23, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
September 11, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 18, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2014
Synergist07 said:
hello pongpong! You're from cebu? Ano consultancy mo?
hello synergist...yup im from cebu...enhance visa po

ladyMM

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-14
Doc's Request.
None so far
IELTS Request
pongpong1984 said:
hello synergist...yup im from cebu...enhance visa po
ay sorry na overlook ko ang timeline mu.. so what is your status now? my agent also is enhance although im from zamboanga. Waiting ka na lang for departure?

pongpong1984

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
December 28, 2011
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
Med's Request
July 23, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
September 11, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 18, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2014
ladyMM said:
ay sorry na overlook ko ang timeline mu.. so what is your status now? my agent also is enhance although im from zamboanga. Waiting ka na lang for departure?
hello..ds april 25 po...

ladyMM

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-14
Doc's Request.
None so far
IELTS Request
pongpong1984 said:
hello..ds april 25 po...
Bakit matagal ka pa umalis kasi nung sept. ka pa ngka visa? nag french exam ka ba? whats your AOT? status? ang bilis ata ung aor mu kasi u pass sept 15 and sa 28 nakareceived kana? omg ha.. hanep ang galing may hope na tuloy ako kasi same agency tayo.. whaaaaaa