+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
@friska
ano pong additional documents hiningi sayo? is it related for haiyan victims?

Kasing

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ DAMAS
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
File Opened (April 08, 2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with Immigration Applications
robinsonwalt said:
Welcome tipsy..

In my case, I didn't submitted my HS Diploma...intentionally. Well if I decided it wrong, I'm waiting for my papers to be returned..lol..In my own OPINION and UNDERSTANDING, I thought they don't require the HS Diploma to be submitted. I have my HS diploma itself, what I don't have is its supporting docs (which I think is also being asked)

1. In the form Documents submitted in support of the Application for Selection Certificate:
under
Education and training
#20. Diplomas..it is written there

The following diplomas are admissible:
– University certificates or diplomas
– Post-secondary technical training certificates or diplomas
– General or vocational high school certificates or diplomas

*ADMISSIBLE in that context means acceptable, tolerable, permissible, or allowable..In such, the statement for me implies that you can submit ANY of the following diploma. If you had all those three, better..

Further, the Areas of Training (AOT) or the skills Quebec is looking for is not exclusive for Degree Holders or higher..Example: Pastry Making (scoring 6), may be achieved by vocational/technical studies if the applicant wasn't able to have degree courses (maybe due to financial reason etc)..Therefore, sending a vocational certificate/diploma can be submitted and it is ADMISSIBLE..

#21 it is written there--Transcripts corresponding to the diplomas submitted and the list of courses for each
year of study that led to obtaining these diplomas, if they are not listed in the
transcripts.

*this additional document is what makes me decided not to send my HS Diploma..
I am a Nurse in profession. Basically I have my College diploma and I sent it with my application, as well as my Transcripts of Record pertaining to the list of courses for each year of my study in college leading to obtain my diploma..lol..Did I followed the requirement in #21 for my college diploma, definitely YES..Lol..

Now here comes the HS diploma which i wanted to send too..However, that #21 instruction discouraged me to do so. If I'm planning to submit my HS Diploma, then, I should submit also a Transcripts corresponding to that diploma. Take a read again on #21 and I quote TRANSCRIPTS CORRESPONDING TO THE DIPLOMAS SUBMITTED..College diploma sent, I have no problem, I have TOR, but what about my HS Diploma?

Well, there comes the FORM 137 or the FORM 138. A Form 137 is a report card form, used by the school system here in the Philippines. If you would like to show the courses of study, you must also request a form 138. You will see there the list of courses for each year of study that leads in obtaining the diploma (first year of high school there we have Algebra I, Integrated Science, English I, Filipino I, and Philippine History etc etc, second year curriculum has Algebra II, Biology, English II, Filipino II, and Asian History, third year has Geometry, Trigonometry, Chemistry, Filipino III, and World History and Geography blah blah, The final fourth year curriculum has Calculus, Advanced Algebra, Physics, Filipino IV, Literature, and Economics. Minor subjects may include Health, Music, Arts, Technology and Home Economics, and Physical Education lol..medyo tanda ko pa..but this courses were before..lol..I don't know now with the K to 12 Curriculum..lol..

I have a hard time obtaining my form 137 or form 138 to support my HS Diploma (for that Transcripts thing corresponding to the diploma SUBMITTED) thereby I decided not to submit it..I'm not that bothered because first, my understanding is clear "THAT THE FOLLOWING DIPLOMAS ARE ADMISSIBLE" implies any of the following diplomas (where any one is applicable to ones education), and second, my College TOR mentioned that I was admitted to the college having my From 137/138 as my entrance data..(but still i cant retrieved those Forms)..lol

Going back with your question whether you will include your HS Diploma in the Form Application for Selection Certificate #12, I suggest you still include it whether you submit your HS diploma or not. In my case, I wrote my college and HS in education, to-from, name of institution and country, and name of diploma obtained. However, i only wrote my Diploma in Nursing the bottom part and not mentioning anymore my HS..Yes my nursing diploma obtained in 2008, specializing in nursing, English as the medium of instruction except for subjects in Filipino, that's it..My only reason why I didn't include my HS Diploma (bottom) is basically it has no SPECIALIZATION, as there are in western countries (11th and 12th grade), and copied by the Philippines with its K to 12 program having senior HS (Grade 11 and 12) to have technical/specialty education at a certain field before finishing HS (e.g business adm, electronics, etc)..

Technically, some will say if you indicate your HS diploma there, you must send the document too..Yes it makes sense..However, I guess one should have considered submitting too the transcript correspondence for that diploma..Tipsy, I'm not influencing you to do the same way I did..lol..im just sharing my opinion and understanding..this is the result of having no lawyers/agency at all, lol..grapevine ideas..

Kuya Boss Chips I know you submitted your HS diploma..Were you able to submit also the form I'm pertaining? or we have interpreted the form differently? lol..

Yung friend namin under CANADIM sha, di sha ni require ng HS Diploma. Na waived ang interview nya. Federal Stage na sha ngayon.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kasing said:
Yung friend namin under CANADIM sha, di sha ni require ng HS Diploma. Na waived ang interview nya. Federal Stage na sha ngayon.
Nag typhoon haiyan processing ba siya?

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
ask ko lang po sa mga nakapagsubmit na ng application, do i need to include the instruction page of all forms when i submit the forms? Sorry, naninigurado lang po ako.

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
robinsonwalt said:
lupeeet!!!! ni kuya alq814..lol
Oh no :eek: girl po ako monsieur robinsonwalt ;)

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
tipsy said:
ask ko lang po sa mga nakapagsubmit na ng application, do i need to include the instruction page of all forms when i submit the forms? Sorry, naninigurado lang po ako.
hindi ko ininclude sa aken...

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
neri_ice said:
Thank you sooo much robinsonwalt! actually nasagot ko naman po sya mejo nagdadalawang isip lang ako kaya humingi ako nang advice, yung mga sumasagot sa queries ko dito na ang official consultant ko!! maraming salamat! :D ;) ;D ;)
youre welcome neri ice!!! lol

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
bosschips said:
Kung ako sayo, ipasa mo na yang TOR mo ng HS kapag meron kang pwedeng isabay na ibang docs like A1/A2/B1/B2 certificates/diplomas. 1K din ang courier.

Based sa mga napapansin kong trend online, AOR is not a sign of relief yet. :)
nag check ako ng sched sa alliance..mukhang na late ako..lol..im thinking of their general class which will start on march (8wks) or the intensive class which will start on feb (4 wks)..awww...

i agree with the trend..mukha nga atang di trend eh kasi having the aor is not a guarantee talaga..pero hopeful parin tau for a direct QSC..asa..lol..

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
renznica27 said:
salamat po sa pagreply

I sought the advice of a consultant before and they said eligible daw aq to apply for QSW kaya naggather nako ng docs. Complete na nga e. I even paid the full amount of consultation fee. tapos ngaun sinasabi sakin ng bagong consultant ko na hindi daw aq pede mag-apply sa qsw. naguguluhan aq. nagcomplete aq ng prelim evaluation online sa quebec website. nilagay ko naman dun na i dont have work experience directly related to my nursing diploma kxe nga caregiver ang paid work ko. pero dun sa work na from internships nilagay ko ung volunteer exp q for 6-11 months ung andun. e ang result naman eligible daw aq. nagpaassess dn aq online d2 sa canadavisa. nilagay q dn na ang work experience ko e caregiver. pero eligible din naman aq mag-apply. hmmm. pano kaya? magsubmit nalang aq on my own?
awww...hmmm..if your papers were ready like what you have mentioned, I may suggest you give it a try.. we might not know..just bear the cost for the moment and take the risk..that is, if you're willing to do that..as much of your evaluation say it is positive, then its up to you..if you are in eligible, I think they will return your papers together with the fees..so would you like to try it? lol..

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
Impertubable_myer said:
Mabuhay mga ate at kuya! Natutuwa ako sa forum na ito at napaka positive ng lahAt ng tao! Tam yan hindi na kailangan ng consultancy agency! On my case i paid for about 150k for the information i already knew! At kung kelan mu kailangn ang client manager mo ayaw magparamdam sayu!

I had the answers to my queries on this forum! Thanks to the seniors and newbies for all the information! One last question do i need to have a SSS contribution proof for CSQ level??? I'm having trouble logging my sss receipt number so i can't complete the online application.

I am working overseas what i have gathered to prove that i have sufficient fund is a bank statement from my work place and in the philippines.

Thank you again mga kuya ate! Sana matulungan nyo ko slamat!
the premium contributions (SSS/GSIS)) are documents that will support the legality of you work experience that's why they are requesting for that since employers are the one responsible for the deduction and it will reflect on your receipt that you are truly working for that employer..

your question "do i need to have a SSS contribution proof for CSQ level", and you mentioned you are working overseas, makes me think that you don't have SSS deduction from your work abroad and that bothers you if you could submit an application without it? are u paying it yourself?
if you are claiming your local work before, then you must have the premium contributions or the exemption from paying it, or the ITR..

Nov 28, 2013
bosschips said:
NO

Nasa website ang complete add, telephone number, etc.
I submitted online SSS contribution form and had it certified by a local branch OIC. Pinasulat ko yung "I certify that this is the original copy of..." Nasa rules naman yun kung paano. Tapos nagpasa din ako ng ITR para double na. Form 2316 yung itr. ask company accountant.

hi bosschips! saan branch ka nagpacertify ng SSS online contribution? how much binayad mo? or nagpadulas ka din ng KFC? LOL!! and also, i have a problem, I was employed 2010 up to present from different employers. Yung employer ko nung 2010-2011 cannot provide me neither sss and itr due to the reason that imamanual pa daw nila yun at nakatambak daw sa bodega nila, mahabang proseso daw. Pero I have the ITR and SSS cert of my employers from 2012 up to present. Can i just provide my sss online contribution and COE as a proof for 2010-2011 employment or hindi na ma-ccredit yung 2010-2011 na experience ko? or can i write a letter na lang to QSW, ano naman irereason ko? oh my gad! sakit sa ulo! =) what do you think?

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
bajoy1984 said:
Thanks robinsonwalt! So if married, ilang points dapat? :D
ayon dito sa canada visa eto:

To qualify for a Quebec Selection Certificate, Skilled Worker / Professional applicants must score enough points under the Quebec Immigration selection system. A single applicant must score at least 49 points based on the criteria. An applicant with a spouse or common-law/conjugal partner must score at least 57 points.

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
altruist1020 said:
Hello musta po?. Im new here and reading all the blogs help me sa application ko.ask ko lang po sana yung 2 questions sa application form for QSW.
1. Question #11- regarding po sa place i live kasi po yung billing address and residence address ko is Allera Street Tigbauan iloilo. Na include kasi yung allera street sa baranggay tan pael. Yung iba kong forms lalo na sa assessor for BIR ay baranggay tan pael kasa they based sa baranggay clearance ko. Yung iba naman ay allera street. So ano po ang ilagay ko allera street po or baranggay tan pael?.kung present address ito hanggang wat date ko siya ilagay?.
2 question # 12.- about po sa education.after po ng first course ko at kumuha ako ng 18 units in education or diploma in teaching bago po nag nursing.indi po ako nakapapractice teach ng isang semester kaya walang diploma na binigay yung school kundi TOR lang but i passed the teacher board. Lagyan ko po ng name of diploma obtained or ill just leave it blank at ilagay na lang yung school.

Thank you so much po. Hope someone could help clarify and answer these. Thanks a lot po
medyo magulo po ung pag kakaayos ng mga statement nyo..lol..di ko po gano maintindihan..

ung question 11 simple lng naman po tanong dun, ilalagay nyo lng po doon kung SAAN SAAN NA PO KAYO TUMIRA sa loob ng 10 years..kung hindi nmn po kau nag iba iba ng tirahan eh isa lng mailalagay nyo dun..kung up to present, lagay nyo na lng po ung year sa to then leave blank na lng po ung month

ung question nyo po sa education di ko po maintindihan..lol..kung wala po kaung diploma sa course nyong education, ayon po sa instruction eh sabi pwede na po ung certificate of the last school year successfully completed. siguro nmn po sa nursing meron kaung diploma..check nyo po mabuti ung instructions sa form regarding sa education Course mo prior to nursing..

-hope these helps..lol

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
Kasing said:
wow..sana tayo din..lol..asa...

Impertubable_myer

Star Member
Oct 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
IELTS Request
filed together with CSQ application
robinsonwalt said:
the premium contributions (SSS/GSIS)) are documents that will support the legality of you work experience that's why they are requesting for that since employers are the one responsible for the deduction and it will reflect on your receipt that you are truly working for that employer..

your question "do i need to have a SSS contribution proof for CSQ level", and you mentioned you are working overseas, makes me think that you don't have SSS deduction from your work abroad and that bothers you if you could submit an application without it? are u paying it yourself?
if you are claiming your local work before, then you must have the premium contributions or the exemption from paying it, or the ITR..
Yup sir i am paying it on my own. And i am on category of self employed. I hadn't change also my sss status even when i was employed in the philippines or even when i started working overseas. Ke mahal kasi ng cut off sa mga overseas malaki na sakin yung minumum na kinacut nila haha. Wala na kasi aq sa pinas para ayusin yung sss or exemption paper sa BIR. Pede ko bang iadditional document ko na lnag afterwards.

LAhat ba ng mga tao dito sa forum na pre-assessed na ay my sss or ITR proof sa files nila? Kung merong wala nun na naging ok naman, please speak up! lol