+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
zweety said:
Anong credit card po ginamit nyo? Have u heard of any possible problem when using a credit card for d mode of payment? Thanks
Mine was metrobank. I think i read from the other forum na nagkaproblema sa credit card because the card was blocked yata when Quebec tried to charge it. Not sure why it was blocked, probably because the charge was made from another country pero very rare lang. I know na mas maraming nag share that their demand drafts were returned kasi nag expire. So i guess mas easier kung credit card ang gamitin but make sure with your credit card company that they wont block any charges made abroad para walang sabit.

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
bosschips said:
Thanks for enlightening us @ alq814
have you received the email and mail on separate dates?
Same date ang nasa email and the printed letter/receipt but I got the mail by post about a month after I received the email (kasi mabagal naman talaga nakakarating ang sulat dito satin sa pinas).

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alq814 said:
Same date ang nasa email and the printed letter/receipt but I got the mail by post about a month after I received the email (kasi mabagal naman talaga nakakarating ang sulat dito satin sa pinas).
Ako naman haven't received the email yet. Weird.

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
@ bosschips
sayo po ba walang ni isang tagalog sa TOR?

laine.cheng

Jan 10, 2014
hi! I'm new in this forum...I'd like to ask if you guys applied through an immigration consultant or you processed the papers on your own? I'd like to know if it's better to have a consultant or just process it independently..thanks!! :)

pongpong1984

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2011
Doc's Request.
additional-French Diploma (March 21, 2012)
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
December 28, 2011
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
April 30, 2013 (started visa processing)
Med's Request
July 23, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013
Interview........
waived (received CSQ on February 25, 2013)
Passport Req..
September 11, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 18, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2014
laine.cheng said:
hi! I'm new in this forum...I'd like to ask if you guys applied through an immigration consultant or you processed the papers on your own? I'd like to know if it's better to have a consultant or just process it independently..thanks!! :)
Halu! It would be better to hire an immigration consultant but it would add up to your total expenses...

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
laine.cheng said:
That depends on how much time, confidence, and effort you're willing to give. I processed everything on my own. The consultants are there to guide you what to do, what forms you need to fill up, what documents you need to submit ... although whether you have a consultant or you process it on your own, it still depends on your points and completeness of your application.

che2xoxo

Jan 11, 2014
Hi! im new here.. and i have a question...

Im a NURSE RELIEVER for 1 and half a year now in our hospital... Will that qualify me to apply for QSW Program??? or do u really have to be a STAFF NURSE??? plss help.. im really confused :(

Hope someone can answer to my query.

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
Ask ko lang kung need pang ilagay yung BRITISH COUNCIL credit number sa field ng Accredited centre or City and country lang.

che2xoxo

Jan 11, 2014
shane61389 said:
hi bosschips,

i"m back with few more questions again..haha..gusto kong ideclare under internship ang volunteer exp ko. i have a certificate and recommendation from hospital kng saan ako nagvolunteer. good thing napakiusapan ko. ang nkalagay sa certificate nga pala eh staff nurse with no monetary compensation. ok na ba yan? ang gagawin ko nlng i-update ang employer ko sa SSS and BIR from callcenter to voluntary member para continuous din naman ang contribution ko.

Ngayon naman ang problema ko eh yung payslip na lng talaga. so hindi na talaga ako makakapasa nun. ok kaya yan?

Hi.. have u already lodged ur papers??? coz i think we kinda have the same situation.. I work as a Nurse Phlebotomist in the lab, and since hindi pwede ang nurse-phlebo for QSW, npakiusapan ko yung chief nurse ko na gawin nlng NURSE RELIEVER! wala din akong SSS,philhealth etc since our salary falls minimum wage and we r not regular,reliever lng..

che2xoxo

Jan 11, 2014
robinsonwalt said:
like my previous post po..hingan mo sila nung job order or memorandum..kasi andun ung details bakit sila nag hire and andun din ung salary right..ung COE plus the job order or memorandum might do..ganun ung ginawa ng friend ko na under job order ng dole..contractual..so wala siya deduction from sss or gsis or payment sa itr..nag try siya na ganun lng ipasa..ok nmn..
Hi! Im a NURSE RELIEVER, and wla po din akong SSS contribution and tax.. my HR just gave me a certificate stating that I am exempted from SSS premium and tax since im just a reliever and my salary falls in the minimum wage. my question is: WILL I QUALIFY FOR QSW PROGRAM??kahit reliever lng ako? i worked for 1 and half a yr now.. hoping for ur reply

che2xoxo

Jan 11, 2014
Hi. I have a question... hope you can enlighten me.

Im a NURSE RELIEVER for 1 year and 4months now. Our HR already gave me a certificate stating that I am exempted from SSS and paying tax since our salary are just in the minimum wage.

My question is: AS A NURSE RELIEVER, AM I QUALIFY TO APPLY FOR QSW PROGRAM??? or u have to be a staff nurse in order to apply for it?? Sad

hoping for ur reply

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
che2xoxo said:
Hi. I have a question... hope you can enlighten me.

Im a NURSE RELIEVER for 1 year and 4months now. Our HR already gave me a certificate stating that I am exempted from SSS and paying tax since our salary are just in the minimum wage.

My question is: AS A NURSE RELIEVER, AM I QUALIFY TO APPLY FOR QSW PROGRAM??? or u have to be a staff nurse in order to apply for it?? Sad

hoping for ur reply
hi there che che xo xo..i would like to ask where did you know that a Nurse Phlebotomist could not apply for QSW? lol..dont you know that your skills in phlebo is one that is highly in demand in canada? a graduate nurse who cross-trained and specializing in phlebotomy lol..as far as my article reading is concerned, it is a specialized skill for nurses....but any way its up to you if you wanna change that..good to know you were able to got some docs from HR..good luck..

che2xoxo

Jan 11, 2014
robinsonwalt said:
hi there che che xo xo..i would like to ask where did you know that a Nurse Phlebotomist could not apply for QSW? lol..dont you know that your skills in phlebo is one that is highly in demand in canada? a graduate nurse who cross-trained and specializing in phlebotomy lol..as far as my article reading is concerned, it is a specialized skill for nurses....but any way its up to you if you wanna change that..good to know you were able to got some docs from HR..good luck..
Hi.. I am applying thru an agency ENHANCE IMMIGRATION SERVICES and they said Nurse Phlebo is not included for skilled nurses since the work is in the lab and that's mainly the work for MEDTECH... Only the School nurse, clinic nurse, private nurse in big company, staff nurse, etc can qualify undr Nurses in QSW.. :( thats why i ask our chief nurse if she could atleast change my Nurse-phleob to Nurse Reliever isntead...