+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
zweety said:
Guys hindi naman po need ng NBI dba? Parang wala naman akong nabasa sa list of requirements. Am i correct? Thank u ^_^
yap..wala pa naman hinihingi sa application for QSC..i think it is needed on the federal level of application..

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
favbless said:
Compliments of the season House

please nurses did u all submitted this form with your application? A-0527-JA

yep..i think it must be included on your application if you're area of training is regulated in quebec..

It says:
This declaration must be signed by individuals practicing or trained to practice a profession or trade which corresponds in Quebec to one of
the following regulated profession or trade:
Professions governed by a professional order (if you are physician, consult and sign the Declaration by a graduate of a medical
school outside of Canada and the United States);
• Regulated trades in the construction industry (governed by the Commission de la construction du Québec);
• Vocational qualifications regulated by Emploi-Québec (“regulated trades outside the construction industry”);
• Professions in financial sector (governed by the Autorité des marchés financier).

Please refer to the list of professions and trades appearing on the back to check if you need to sign this declaration.
List of regulated professions and trades referred to in this Declaration
Professions governed by professional orders
Acupuncturist
Advocate (lawyer)
Agronomist
Architect
Audiologist
Bailiff
Certified human resources or industrial relations counsellor
Certified interpreter
Certified terminologist
Certified translator
Chartered administrator
Chartered appraiser
Chartered professional accountant
Chemist
Chiropractor
Dental hygienist
Dental technician
Dentist
Denturologist
Dietician
Dispensing optician
Engineer
Forest engineer
Geologist
Guidance counsellor
Hearing aid acoustician
Land surveyor
Marital and family therapist
Medical electrophysiology technologist
Medical imaging technologist – nuclear medicine
Medical imaging technologist – radiodiagnostics
Medical technologist
Midwife
Notary
Nurse
Nursing assistant
Occupational therapist
Optometrist
Pharmacist
Physical rehabilitation therapist
Physiotherapist
Podiatrist
Professional technologist
Psychoeducator
Psychologist
Radiation oncology technologist
Respiratory therapist
Social worker
Speech therapist
Town planner
Veterinary surgeon

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
winter_m said:
hi,

i need help about the ss contributions and itr. those two were the only documents that i have yet to provide for my quebec application. last 2011, i was employed as and RN Heals until 2012 and received a monthly allowance of 8,000. how can i obtain a proof or proof of exception from ss contribution or income tax return? will it be valid?

and also, i was employed as a contractual nurse last september in a government hospital. i went to ss and they said that i am not qualified for contributions, i went to ask my employer if i could do voluntary contributions, but told me that they only require that from permanent positions at the gsis. has any of you went through the same thing i am going through right now? what do you suggest i do?

thank you in advance! :)
hi there..with regards to your RN HEALS, i am not sure if it is a formal employment..As far as I knew, it is a training program with a monthly ALLOWANCE of 8000..so for sure you are not eligible for SSS/GSIS contribution/deduction or payment of income tax since the income is below the minimum wage, the same way with your current job because it is on a contractual basis..

the best thing you can do if you want to declare these as work experiences, better provide a detailed certificate of employment from the DOH (for your RN HEALS) and from the institution you have work (where the RN HEALS deployed you), and from the current job as well..as possible, it should described the program and its duration as well as the stipend you are receiving or if you have a contract..better if you will have a copy of the memorandum of the program..

i know it sounds very complicated..but a friend of mine stands the same situation with you but he was able to receive an AOR..His work exp is from the DOLE nurses deployment program way back in 2009 (contractual basis too)..and the RN HEALS was the sequel of it..the difference is that the DOLE is the one who deployed them and for you its the DOH..what he did is that aside from his COE from the hospital, he searched the DOLE website and there he found the job order and memorandum for that program..in that job order, it details the program, the salary, the contract etc, duly signed by higher officials of the govt from the secretary of the DOLE up to the President..

He wasn't able to submit premium contributions or itr or any exemption papers on his application for QSC..he just submitted the COE plus the copy of the order and memorandum and his contract for he knows that this will really support his claim for his work..By that time he's not sure if Quebec immigration will accept that (since they were only asking premium contribution or itr payment to certify the legality of work) however that memorandum and job order makes way for a definite proof of his work..maybe the Canadian immigration thought the idea that the applicant's work is really legitimate...di naman siguro joke kasi signed ang memo ng dole secretary at ng pangulo..wala nmn cguro malakas ang loob na mandaya ng work exp showing these officials signature..lol

The bottom line is, if there is no way you could ever provide premium contribution or payment for itr, you can still provide additional documents apart from what is being asked which could really prove or certify your claim for your work..it is a case to case basis..better your have tried than doing nothing at all..take the risks, you might not know....lol

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
kristine26 said:
Yes po. My application was received on oct 21, 2013 together with robinsonwalt. No update as of the moment
ate khristine kamusta nmn application natin?...i checked my debit card last night..i was debited last december 17 daw, amounting to Php 31,367.46 to be exact..im not sure if this is the quebec immigration..lol..but then, i have not used the card for any transaction recently..the processing fee for the QSC is CAD 750 right? so my conversion resembles the same figure debited from my card..aww..quebec na kaya yun, or may manggagansyo na gumamit ng card ko? lol..hopefully if its canada, AOR will likely to follow..sau meron na ba?

rnglimpse

Dec 13, 2013
Anyone here who has any experience as a Job Order employee? In my case po kasi, I was working in our government hospital and I am funded by our City councilor as Job Order employee... Wala po akong tax, sss or any deduction... Almost 5k lng po ang sahod... How can I prove my employment? Any suggestion po from our seniors here?

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robinsonwalt said:
ate khristine kamusta nmn application natin?...i checked my debit card last night..i was debited last december 17 daw, amounting to Php 31,367.46 to be exact..im not sure if this is the quebec immigration..lol..but then, i have not used the card for any transaction recently..the processing fee for the QSC is CAD 750 right? so my conversion resembles the same figure debited from my card..aww..quebec na kaya yun, or may manggagansyo na gumamit ng card ko? lol..hopefully if its canada, AOR will likely to follow..sau meron na ba?
No AOR for me yet. :-(

Dan Martin

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2014
AOR Received.
18-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the forms and other requirements
robinsonwalt said:
Congrats Robinsonwalt.... malapit na yan... :)

kristine26

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
robinsonwalt said:
Buti ka pa, wala pa ako news sa application ko:(

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
bosschips said:
No AOR for me yet. :-(

kuya boss chips..wala parin akong AOR or e-mail from them..no response yet..pero yun nga nag check ako ng card last night..i have a debit transaction daw nung dec. 17 according sa bpi online amounting around 750 CAD din..sana lng sila un. after holidays ill try to talk to a phone banker pra malamn ko kung sino ang nag debit..

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robinsonwalt said:
kuya boss chips..wala parin akong AOR or e-mail from them..no response yet..pero yun nga nag check ako ng card last night..i have a debit transaction daw nung dec. 17 according sa bpi online amounting around 750 CAD din..sana lng sila un. after holidays ill try to talk to a phone banker pra malamn ko kung sino ang nag debit..
At lease alam mong binawasan na nila. Ang ibig sabihin nun, complete ang documents mo at nai-charge na nila. Ako kasi Bank Draft ang pinasa ko. I have no idea kung ano na nangyari. I'm hoping na makuha ko na yung AOR as early as January. :)

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
bosschips said:
At lease alam mong binawasan na nila. Ang ibig sabihin nun, complete ang documents mo at nai-charge na nila. Ako kasi Bank Draft ang pinasa ko. I have no idea kung ano na nangyari. I'm hoping na makuha ko na yung AOR as early as January. :)
sana nga kuya boss chips..diba kapag bank draft may notice ka naman from the bank kung may nag encash na diba? hoping parin ako maka receive ng kahit anong response from them..sa ngaun assuming lng ako na sila un eh..lol..sana lng kahit anong response from them maka receive na..dadating din yan kuya boss chips..hintayin lng natin..

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
kristine26 said:
Buti ka pa, wala pa ako news sa application ko:(
hintay hintay lng tayo..wala parin ako narereceive na response..ung charging lng ang pinanghahawakan ko sa ngaun..lol..lets hope for it this coming year..

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
Dan Martin said:
Congrats Robinsonwalt.... malapit na yan... :)
thanks kuya dan..feeling hopeful..lol

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
waaahhh..comfirmed..quebec immigration ang nag charged sa card ko..waaahhh..lol..AOR na ba kasunod neto? boom..

robinsonwalt

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
AOR Received.
16-01-2014
rnglimpse said:
Anyone here who has any experience as a Job Order employee? In my case po kasi, I was working in our government hospital and I am funded by our City councilor as Job Order employee... Wala po akong tax, sss or any deduction... Almost 5k lng po ang sahod... How can I prove my employment? Any suggestion po from our seniors here?
like my previous post po..hingan mo sila nung job order or memorandum..kasi andun ung details bakit sila nag hire and andun din ung salary right..ung COE plus the job order or memorandum might do..ganun ung ginawa ng friend ko na under job order ng dole..contractual..so wala siya deduction from sss or gsis or payment sa itr..nag try siya na ganun lng ipasa..ok nmn..