+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

megalomax

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Philippines
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7/07/2012
Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
luxvestra said:
Merci Angie! Medyo nawindang lang ako ng konti. hehe :)

haha Kakayanin talaga! :D Btw, I do you know what is the automatic processing bar?

====
Skilled workers destined to Quebec are assessed against the Quebec selection grid, which differs
from the federal selection grid. For example:

ï Quebec's point system gives more weight to labour market factors such as education, language
ability and employability and occupation mobility (EMP).
ï Points under the EMP factor take account of an applicant's education, work experience, age,
language ability, and knowledge of Quebec.
ï Failure to meet a pre-established EMP pass mark on paper screening will result in an automatic
processing bar
, unless the applicant has a "guaranteed job offer" or an "occupation in demand".

Note: Failure to meet a minimum experience threshold will continue to be an automatic processing
bar
in Quebec's skilled worker category. http://www.mrci.gouv.qc.ca
are you going to be informed about that

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
F.Y.I guys, I just found out that the equivalence decision of OIIQ is valid for 4 years.

richardrn

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
spanky84us said:
I hired Canadim Lawfirm. Opo sir pwede po submit ang AC.

Sir did Canadim advised you to submit your AC result? I have a problem sir, pacensya na sa questions. Upon submission of my application, I included a letter stating the reason for not submitting ielts result. By that time, I already have acad result nov. 2013 but I thought, only GT is accepted. In that letter I promised to take GT and will forward it afterwards. Now, nanghihinayang Ako for the money that I will use for the exam. Sayang din Kasi yung acad ko. What will I do. What if I submit the acad? Will they take it against me because I promised to send GT? Would it be a reason to reject my application? I need help.

richardrn

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
spanky84us said:
I hired Canadim Lawfirm. Opo sir pwede po submit ang AC.

Sir did Canadim advised you to submit your AC result? I have a problem sir, pacensya na sa questions. Upon submission of my application, I included a letter stating the reason for not submitting ielts result. By that time, I already have acad result nov. 2013 but I thought, only GT is accepted. In that letter I promised to take GT and will forward it afterwards. Now, nanghihinayang Ako for the money that I will use for the exam. Sayang din Kasi yung acad ko. What will I do. What if I submit the acad? Will they take it against me because I promised to send GT? Would it be a reason to reject my application? I need help.

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
richardrn said:
If you have already booked for a GT ielts then I suggest to just go ahead to not waste the money. Otherwise, just submit your AC result. Like I said, AC is accepted for qsw.

richardrn

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
spanky84us said:
If you have already booked for a GT ielts then I suggest to just go ahead to not waste the money. Otherwise, just submit your AC result. Like I said, AC is accepted for qsw.
I haven't book for the exam yet. My real worry is the letter I made when I lodged my application.

cutetofuu

Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
Thingamajig said:
ah yes. :) I've received my forms from OIIQ also. But no AOR yet hence hintay2 muna. I have the same plan as yours once I get my AOR :) Nag agency ka ba? :)
Ah I see, good luck sa application mo! :) Sana magka-AOR ka na as early as Oct or Nov hehe. Yes, nag-agency ako. :)

renznica27

Jan 22, 2014
Hi guys, where can I email to know if the immigration received my docs? my agency sent my docs last week of march but til now no aor yet. tinatanong ko ung agency kung kelan nila exactly nilodge papers ko pero d nagrereply. will the immigration contact me on my email if ever may kelangan clang missing docs ko or sa agent kaya? kairita kxe ung agency hnd nagrereply. kinakabahan tuloy aq. pede kayang mag-email sa quebec?

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
spanky84us said:
F.Y.I guys, I just found out that the equivalence decision of OIIQ is valid for 4 years.
Hi spanky84us, meron ka po idea if pag may Master's Degree in Nursing possible na equivalent sa BS Nursing sa Quebec?

droids

Feb 9, 2014
Pampanga
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
July 17, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
tumawag ako sa quebec to inquire my status of my application, july 17, 2014 na opened ang application ko. july 18, 2014 na debit na credit card ko. few weeks from now makukuha ko na daw AOR ko.

renznica27

Jan 22, 2014
droids said:
tumawag ako sa quebec to inquire my status of my application, july 17, 2014 na opened ang application ko. july 18, 2014 na debit na credit card ko. few weeks from now makukuha ko na daw AOR ko.
anung number tinawagan mo? pashare nman. thanks.

Miel2288

Jul 24, 2014
Hi!

I would just like to ask regarding comparative evaluation, do we still need to include transcripts of Nursery and Kindergarten? I requested for an OIIQ kit and, still, it hasn't been delivered to me. :(

Hope you would reply to me. :)

cutetofuu

Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Miel2288 said:
Hi!

I would just like to ask regarding comparative evaluation, do we still need to include transcripts of Nursery and Kindergarten? I requested for an OIIQ kit and, still, it hasn't been delivered to me. :(

Hope you would reply to me. :)
Hi Miel! :) You don't need to include transcripts for your nursery, kinder or elementary school education. High school and college transcripts lang. :) Kailan ka nag-request ng OIIQ application kit? Usually dumarating yung kits ko in a little over a month (marami akong ni-request na kits hahaha). :)

cutetofuu

Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
droids said:
Nice! Congrats sir droids!!! :) Nag-reply na nga pala ako sa PM mo. :)