+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
aprilwest said:
What documents did you passed from this section?

Work internships in the context of studies over the last five years

Thanks po mga seniors!
If you graduated last 2010 onwards, you can also use your RLE from your university.

jomsjoms03

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2014
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
luxvestra said:
Got it po. Thanks! :D I actually applied in one of the agencies you stated and so far wala pang contact.hehe.

I'm currently studying french in AFM, so far so good pero I'm itching to don my nursing uniform na din ilang months na kasing nakatunganga lang sa bahay. Haaay. Pero Good vibes pa rin! ;D
I totally understand the feeling.lol. :D :D :D
Keep yourself busy nalang sa ibang bagay.

Sulitin mun pagaaral ng french, baka pagnagkawork kana mahirapan kana ng talaga. Gaya ko, nahihirapan na sa payment (expensive kasi dito) nahihirapan pa sa time. lol.

Good luck to all applicants, hopefully makita kita tayu sa Quebec! :D

aprilwest

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 17, 2014
IELTS Request
sent together with the application
luxvestra said:
If you graduated last 2010 onwards, you can also use your RLE from your university.
thanks luxvestra, but what about for the Internship agreements or attestations from the educational institution stating
that the work internships were performed in the context of studies.

Godbless!

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
aprilwest said:
thanks luxvestra, but what about for the Internship agreements or attestations from the educational institution stating
that the work internships were performed in the context of studies.

Godbless!
Included doon yung RLE natin sa college. Aside from the RLE na kasama pag kumukuha tayo ng TOR sa registrar, you can also ask for a certificate from your nursing department stating the points needed such as the # of hours etc. That's what I did (2010 grad) but I can't tell you if it works since I'm still waiting for my AOR. If you have naman enough experience, then it's okay if wala ka nito. :)

codie15

Jun 22, 2014
baguio philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
montreal QC
NOC Code......
u118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
AOR Received.
15-09-2014
Thingamajig said:
You can check your SSS contributions via online..go to SSS.GOV.PH just make sure you memorize your digits, print it, then have it certified at your nearest SSS branch. If not, you can go personally to SSS, look for an officer who could print your detailed contributions, then have it certified. :)) That's it ;))

hi thingamajig.. july applicant k din... uhmm nung nareceive bah nila ung documents m manotify k bah or un nah ung time ng waiting time m.. ung akin they receive it july 14... thanks ;D

palz

Jul 14, 2014
frenchman said:
Hi,

In my opinion:
1. Yes, you are. As long as you are reach the desired points, there will be no issue at all.

2. Yes, you must sign everything and fill out the date.

Frenchman

Thank you Frenchman.

Now, in one website, it tells that master in nursing holders in the Philippines will get a much lower points on education (10 points) comparing to master in nursing degree holder in India (12 points). Is this accurate? Thanks..

decai

Jul 18, 2014
hi!
i am a newbie here, if you may give your advice, please do. I have submitted my application and was received thru DHL last March 31, 2014. I am not sure whether I was included on the previous or the latter, the new system. However, I was billed on my credit card just last July 15 2014. So approximately it was 3 months and a half since my papers where sent. Was it early for me? And by how long will i get my AOR from the time i was billed.

CRoss Fingers

luxvestra

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
decai said:
hi!
i am a newbie here, if you may give your advice, please do. I have submitted my application and was received thru DHL last March 31, 2014. I am not sure whether I was included on the previous or the latter, the new system. However, I was billed on my credit card just last July 15 2014. So approximately it was 3 months and a half since my papers where sent. Was it early for me? And by how long will i get my AOR from the time i was billed.

CRoss Fingers
Usually, the AOR waiting time is 4-6 months. Your CC being billed is a good indicator. Just wait around for a month for you to receive your AOR via mail. You can check your postal office if you want. :)

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Hi,
Can anyone clarify how my education is evaluated ?
Below is the result of my comparative evaluation for the studies done outside Quebec.

2 yrs. Bachelor in nursing ( 15 yrs. of total education) = Baccalaureate Sciences infirmiers et nursing

Kasing

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ DAMAS
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2013
AOR Received.
File Opened (April 08, 2014)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with Immigration Applications
:-(

Important message to our readers. Please note that the site of the College of Nurses of Quebec (OIIQ) is currently unavailable.
It is always possible against access to sites below by clicking on the
following hyperlinks:

■ Job Bank
■ Foundation ONQ
■ infoiiq, news portal
■ Registration Table (members section)
■ Checking the right to practice
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and
Thank you for your understanding.

The Web team ONQ

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
Sairam said:
Hi,
Can anyone clarify how my education is evaluated ?
Below is the result of my comparative evaluation for the studies done outside Quebec.

2 yrs. Bachelor in nursing ( 15 yrs. of total education) = Baccalaureate Sciences infirmiers et nursing
Did you graduate from the Philippines?

kitkitz

Jul 5, 2014
palz said:
frenchman said:
Hi,

In my opinion:
1. Yes, you are. As long as you are reach the desired points, there will be no issue at all.

2. Yes, you must sign everything and fill out the date.

Frenchman

Thank you Frenchman.

Now, in one website, it tells that master in nursing holders in the Philippines will get a much lower points on education (10 points) comparing to master in nursing degree holder in India (12 points). Is this accurate? Thanks..

Hi again Frenchman,

So, meaning po we need to sign lahat ng pages nung application form?? as in every pages po or yung s may nakalagay lang na signature?

decai

Jul 18, 2014
luxvestra said:
Usually, the AOR waiting time is 4-6 months. Your CC being billed is a good indicator. Just wait around for a month for you to receive your AOR via mail. You can check your postal office if you want. :)
have you received yours too? if however you had your AOR, what does it particularly say on the letter? does it gives you instruction on what to do next? i am afraid of the delay since i personally addressed it in province..

thanks

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
decai said:
have you received yours too? if however you had your AOR, what does it particularly say on the letter? does it gives you instruction on what to do next? i am afraid of the delay since i personally addressed it in province..

thanks
Hi,

The letter will just acknowledge that they received your file (on the first page) and on the second page will be on the payment info (bank draft or credit card).
After you received your AOR, you just have to wait for the interview and at the same time, study French. ^_^

Frenchman