+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
spanky84us said:
Congratulations!
thank you spanky...tama ba nilagay ko sa profile info ko? The date of the letter is may 13 pero kahapon ko lang nakita sa imailbox namin yung letter from quebec...di ko din maintindihan mabuti yung content ng letter kasi pure french...

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
patina92086 said:
thank you spanky...tama ba nilagay ko sa profile info ko? The date of the letter is may 13 pero kahapon ko lang nakita sa imailbox namin yung letter from quebec...di ko din maintindihan mabuti yung content ng letter kasi pure french...
Usually ang subject ng AOR is 'Overture de votre dossier'. You can use google translate to translate it in english.

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
frenchman said:
Hello Guys!!!

Pwede po mahingi ang phone number ng quebec immigration. Thank you. :)
eto number...try to call 9 in the evening dito sa tin para am sa kanila...+ 1 514864-9191

@spanky84us...yan nga ang subject nun letter na nareceived ko thank you...

@Leevy...pwede ka na magupdate anytime ng status mo sa kanila kasi may aor ka na at saka file number

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patina92086 said:
thank God walang mali sa application ko... dumating din ang aor ko sa wakas :p...thank you sa mga seniors na tumulong laking tipid talaga :-* sana tuloy tuloy na... ;D
Congratulations! Nice timeline! ;) Ilang points ka nung nagpasa?

pinedacic

Jun 8, 2014
pls help me understand my AOR letter--- from philippines

Hi everyone,
i Just received my AOR letter last April 3, 2014. However, I got confused on this statement :

If your family situation should change during the course of the procains months% 2C you will need to promptly fill the formilaire Modification control(MMC) structured field has the certificate request of selecton (A-0520-MF) and send it to us by post office accompanied by the documents required in support of the update of your folder. Do not forget to indicate the reference numbers and of folder on all your correspondence. You can find this form in our Internet site has the address website :.70.immigration-quebec.ca

You will find the list of documents to be submitted and the clarification of the requirements that you must comply with the format and has the translation of the documents requested in the formilaire Documents submitted in support of the application for a selection certificate (website.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca% 2Fdocuments-submitted). The format (certified copy) indicates that the copy of the document must be certified by a recognized authority. For the recognized authorities% 2C you must refer to the list of recognized authorities poir certify conformity of documents (website.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca% 2Fliste-authorities-recognized).

We remind you that you must send us any change request has your folder or has your spouse (change of mailing address or e-mail% 2C change in your family situation% 2C etc. ) by postal mail% 2C a I'following address% 3A
285 % 2C Notre-Dame Street West% 2C4e floor% 2C

QUESTIONS:
1. The statment "You will find the list of documents to be submitted and the clarification of the requirements that you must comply with the format and has the translation of the documents requested in the formilaire Documents submitted in support of the application for a selection certificate"---

I have checked it on the internet,. and found out that it's A-1520-AA
(2013-05) -- Documents submitted in support of the Application for Selection Certificate

It's a checklist, it's EXACTLY THE SAME form on A-0520-AA
(2014-04) Application for Selection Certificate – SKILLED WORKER

*I have sent Everything that were stated in the said form - A-1520-AA on my application form,. Should I send them again?

2. In my own understanding, I think the form they are referring is for the applicants who wish to change their status. Am I correct?

3. What should I expect after receiving my AOR? Should I expect an interview right away?

4. My passport expired last May 2014, should I do anything to update my documents?

Thanks and have a good day/night! Bonjournee

pinedacic

Jun 8, 2014
Pls help me understand my AOR.. HELP HELP HELP

Questions:
1. Does the letter mean i should send further documents? or should i just wait for further notice?
2. What should i expect after receiving my AOR?
3. My passport got expired last May 2014. Shoul i update my documents or should i just wait for their notice?

Here is the AOR letter (I translated it in ENglish)

We have received your application for a selection Certificate of Quebec as well as your payment. We can confirm that your folder is now open.

You must provide a certain delay before receiving a new correspondence from our part. II is therefore unnecessary to contact us in this regard. For more precision on the processing times% 2C you can consult our Internet site has I website:immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca% 2Fdelais-CSQ-lab.

If your family situation should change during the course of the procains months% 2C you will need to promptly fill the formilaire Modification control(MMC) structured field has the certificate request of selecton (A-0520-MF) and send it to us by post office accompanied by the documents required in support of the update of your folder. Do not forget to indicate the reference numbers and of folder on all your correspondence. You can find this form in our Internet site has the address website:70.immigration-quebec.ca

You will find the list of documents to be submitted and the clarification of the requirements that you must comply with the format and has the translation of the documents requested in the formilaire Documents submitted in support of the application for a selection certificate (website:.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca% 2Fdocuments-submitted). The format (certified copy) indicates that the copy of the document must be certified by a recognized authority. For the recognized authorities% 2C you must refer to the list of recognized authorities poir certify conformity of documents (website.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca% 2Fliste-authorities-recognized). The format (certified copy) indicates that the copy of the document must be certified by a recognized authority. For the recognized authorities% 2C you must refer to the list of recognized authorities poir certify conformity of documents (website.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca% 2Fliste-authorities-recognized).

We remind you that you must send us any change request has your folder or has your spouse (change of mailing address or e-mail% 2C change in your family situation% 2C etc. ) by postal mail% 2C a I'following address% 3A

PLEASE HELP ME...please please

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
bosschips said:
Congratulations! Nice timeline! ;) Ilang points ka nung nagpasa?
thank you bosschips...nun nagpasa po ako 51 lang...alanganin nga yun work experience ko kasi feb ako nagpasa e march ako 2 years so dapat na 6 pts na yun sa experience ko para 53 nako kaso bitin...pero update ko naman ngayon antay ko lang aor...

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patina92086 said:
thank you bosschips...nun nagpasa po ako 51 lang...alanganin nga yun work experience ko kasi feb ako nagpasa e march ako 2 years so dapat na 6 pts na yun sa experience ko para 53 nako kaso bitin...pero update ko naman ngayon antay ko lang aor...
Don't worry, tumatakbo naman ang years of exp mo basta employed ka. :p

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
bosschips said:
Don't worry, tumatakbo naman ang years of exp mo basta employed ka. :p
Do you have plans to take DELF in order to make your file even stronger?

borotoy

Jun 4, 2013
jondenver said:
Imo quebec has its own fund requirements po.. Nka lagay nman po sa may form of self sufficiency!.
salamat sa reply so it means na yun lang ang kailangan kong fund na i save sa bank account ko

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spanky84us said:
Do you have plans to take DELF in order to make your file even stronger?
I would like to go full time french and get A1 asap. Hirap lang din talaga pagsabayin sa work. Lalo na't accreditation time pa. :-(

Sana may updates na sa July. Nakakainip minsan itong QSW. :(

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014
AOR Received.
13-05-2014
pinedacic said:
Pls help me understand my AOR.. HELP HELP HELP

Questions:
1. Does the letter mean i should send further documents? or should i just wait for further notice?
2. What should i expect after receiving my AOR?
3. My passport got expired last May 2014. Shoul i update my documents or should i just wait for their notice?

Here is the AOR letter (I translated it in ENglish)

We have received your application for a selection Certificate of Quebec as well as your payment. We can confirm that your folder is now open.

You must provide a certain delay before receiving a new correspondence from our part. II is therefore unnecessary to contact us in this regard. For more precision on the processing times% 2C you can consult our Internet site has I website:immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca% 2Fdelais-CSQ-lab.

If your family situation should change during the course of the procains months% 2C you will need to promptly fill the formilaire Modification control(MMC) structured field has the certificate request of selecton (A-0520-MF) and send it to us by post office accompanied by the documents required in support of the update of your folder. Do not forget to indicate the reference numbers and of folder on all your correspondence. You can find this form in our Internet site has the address website:70.immigration-quebec.ca

You will find the list of documents to be submitted and the clarification of the requirements that you must comply with the format and has the translation of the documents requested in the formilaire Documents submitted in support of the application for a selection certificate (website:.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca% 2Fdocuments-submitted). The format (certified copy) indicates that the copy of the document must be certified by a recognized authority. For the recognized authorities% 2C you must refer to the list of recognized authorities poir certify conformity of documents (website.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca% 2Fliste-authorities-recognized). The format (certified copy) indicates that the copy of the document must be certified by a recognized authority. For the recognized authorities% 2C you must refer to the list of recognized authorities poir certify conformity of documents (website.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca% 2Fliste-authorities-recognized).

PLEASE HELP ME...please please
I believe the letter I received is exactly the same as this...the way i understand it is that, should any changes occur in our circumstances during the time while we are waiting for the csq to be given, we should notify them by submitting the documents regarding these changes, i don't think we should wait for them to notify us, its our responsibility...i am planning to update my file next month, i will submit updated coe and new ielts certificate and hopefully later this year to send the a1 french

ron_acadcel24

May 9, 2014
Isabela - Qc
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-15
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Hi to all!

Pa help po.

I am about to submit my documents ang kuang nalang is the payment. I don't have credit card so plan ko po yung thru bank draft. ok po ba sa BPI magpagawa ng bank draft? pano po proseso? para sa ga nag undergo ng the same... ano po ilalagay ko dun sa ipapagawa kong bank draft? made payable to????

“Receiver General for Canada”
or
Minister of Finance of Québec ?

Thanks po...

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ron_acadcel24 said:
Hi to all!

Pa help po.

I am about to submit my documents ang kuang nalang is the payment. I don't have credit card so plan ko po yung thru bank draft. ok po ba sa BPI magpagawa ng bank draft? pano po proseso? para sa ga nag undergo ng the same... ano po ilalagay ko dun sa ipapagawa kong bank draft? made payable to????

“Receiver General for Canada”
or
Minister of Finance of Québec ?

Thanks po...
Print mo yung page kung saan nakalagay yung rules of payment tapos dalhin mo siya sa bank at magpatulong. Alam na nila yan.

frenchman

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
Davao City
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal, Quebec
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Just a clarification:

If I submitted my application before the new policy of QSW (starting April 1, 2014), do I have to submit French proficiency?
Thanks.

^_^