+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER APPLICANTS FROM PHILIPPINES... LET'S SHARE EXPERIENCES..

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
pongpong1984 said:
Touchdown montreal! :) :) :)
Bienvenue pongpong. How did you find it so far? Gloomy weather pa naman yesterday. Magkikita kaya tayo? ;D

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
pongpong1984 said:
Congrats pongpong :D Looking forward to your story soon :) Pray mo rin kami na makarating jan ha :)

meowwy

Apr 27, 2014
skyflakes said:
HELLO EVERYONE. IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE QSW HAS CHANGED ITS NEW SYSTEM. I HOPE WE COULD SHARE OUR JOURNEY HERE. I AM ABOUT TO LODGE MY DOCUMENTS IN TWO DAYS TO COME.

meowwy

Apr 27, 2014
skyflakes said:
HELLO EVERYONE. IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE QSW HAS CHANGED ITS NEW SYSTEM. I HOPE WE COULD SHARE OUR JOURNEY HERE. I AM ABOUT TO LODGE MY DOCUMENTS IN TWO DAYS TO COME.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
Facts I found out about OIIQ Equivalence...

You will be given a letter from the OIIQ regarding their decision of the admission by equivalence committee.

The letter says that your training equivalence could be recognized provided that one will successfully complete the integration program in the Quebec context which is you can have it in a hospital or at a college in Quebec.

That it is shorter to have an integration in a hospital than a college. (I tried looking for a hospital but it takes patience and perseverance, I haven't been successful so far).

You have to complete the program within 4 years or else your file will have to be re-evaluated.

If you successfully completed that program, you may take up to 2 years to sit the exam (may resit the examination twice) and that you will become a candidate for the profession of nursing (CPN).

That the letters you receive will be in English and French.

Your program of integration first must be approved by OIIQ before you can start. This simply means that you have to give to the OIIQ the program designed for you in whichever set up you are going to do your integration whether by a college or hospital that accepted you.

They gave a number to help you find a hospital but when I called, an answering machine acknowledged me and that there is only 1 English college that accepts nurses for integration program and that it only accommodates 20 persons.

That it will take 4 to 5 months to get the equivalence starting from the day your requirements were complete.

I haven't divulge all that was written since the equivalence was based on my credentials and that they have different decisions depending on their evaluation of your credentials.

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
pongpong1984 said:
Félicitation et bienvenue à Quebec !! Comment vous trouvez le lieu ? ;D ;D ;D

alq814

Apr 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
ConradFael said:

You will be given a letter from the OIIQ regarding their decision of the admission by equivalence committee.

The letter says that your training equivalence could be recognized provided that one will successfully complete the integration program in the Quebec context which is you can have it in a hospital or at a college in Quebec.

That it is shorter to have an integration in a hospital than a college. (I tried looking for a hospital but it takes patience and perseverance, I haven't been successful so far).

You have to complete the program within 4 years or else your file will have to be re-evaluated.

If you successfully completed that program, you may take up to 2 years to sit the exam (may resit the examination twice) and that you will become a candidate for the profession of nursing (CPN).

Your program of integration first must be approved by OIIQ before you can start. This simply means that you have to give to the OIIQ the program designed for you in whichever set up you are going to do your integration whether by a college or hospital that accepted you.

They gave a number to help you find a hospital but when I called, an answering machine acknowledged me and that there is only 1 English college that accepts nurses for integration program and that it only accommodates 20 persons.

That it will take 4 to 5 months to get the equivalence starting from the day your requirements were complete.

I haven't divulge all that was written since the equivalence was based on my credentials and that they have different decisions depending on their evaluation of your credentials.
Thanks for this informative post ConradFael :)

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
ConradFael said:

Great info. Is it everyone who applies to OIIQ who is asked to do an integration program? Are there exemptions....?

dreamcan2014

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Hello everybody,
spouse, if our point is not sufficient, then within how many days our file will return? I have submitted my file on 21st Feb-2014 till then there is no news.

fr3ak

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
[glow=black,2,300][color=white][b]s149[/b][/color][/glow]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[glow=blue,2,300][color=yellow][b]March 20, 2014[/b][/color][/glow]
Doc's Request.
[glow=purple,2,300][color=orange][b]July 26, 2016[/b][/color][/glow]
Nomination.....
[img]http://goo.gl/bxa3ot[/img]
AOR Received.
[glow=blue,2,300][color=yellow][b]Nov 24, 2014[/b][/color][/glow][img]http://dvcm.daisypath.com/Y2sop3.png[/img]
pongpong1984 said:
Congrats sir! hopefully kami din... :)

pongpong1984

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2011
Doc's Request.
additional-French Diploma (March 21, 2012)
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
December 28, 2011
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
April 30, 2013 (started visa processing)
Med's Request
July 23, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013
Interview........
waived (received CSQ on February 25, 2013)
Passport Req..
September 11, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 18, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2014
fr3ak said:
Congrats sir! hopefully kami din... :)
Of course jus continue praying lng po

altruist1020

Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 3,2014
AOR Received.
July 9,2014
IELTS Request
pongpong1984 said:

Hello musta po Sir pongpong?. Congratulation po sa iyo at ingat ka po lagi dyan!!!. We are praying na kami naman ang susunod at makapunta dyan someday. GODbless us po....

:) :) :)

patina92086

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2014