+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Self Employed Worker

sunil94819

Jul 22, 2010
Hi

I want to apply through quebec self employed worker. can anybody tell me i am comfused about FRENCH Langauge. Is it compulsory for this program.

I will be great thankful to you all.

Sunil

sunil94819

Jul 22, 2010
No, they dont ask for FRENCH and approved me as Self Employed Worker. Thanx a lot for giving time to my question. Can you solve some other queries also?

1. My plan is that after getting immigration to Canada, First I'll move to CANADA w/o my wife 'n' kids for a 7-10 days, is this enough period to apply and get PR Card, address etc there.

2. I don’t have any address, friends there, what i will do to get PR Card?

3. Do my other family members also need to get PR Card. (Wife & Kids)?

thanx

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil94819 said:
No, they dont ask for FRENCH and approved me as Self Employed Worker. Thanx a lot for giving time to my question. Can you solve some other queries also?

1. My plan is that after getting immigration to Canada, First I'll move to CANADA w/o my wife 'n' kids for a 7-10 days, is this enough period to apply and get PR Card, address etc there.

2. I don't have any address, friends there, what i will do to get PR Card?

3. Do my other family members also need to get PR Card. (Wife & Kids)?

thanx
1) 7-10 days is not enough to get PR card
2) If you don't have an address, fax CIC a letter about the address later if you have one
3) If your family land also and provide address to CIC, they too will get their PR card

sunil94819

Jul 22, 2010
ok, thanx,

i found on internet somewhere, abt if you choose QueBec, then you have to stay there mini. of 2 years, is it true? means is there any restriction to be as self employed worker also?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rogjack said:
These all information which you can share is really very great. My plan is that after getting immigration to Canada, First I'll move to CANADA w/o my wife 'n' kids for a 7-10 days, is this enough period to apply and get PR Card, etc are great.
7-10 days are not enough