+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec PNP

RajeshIL

Aug 21, 2015
Hello,
I have 4 years experience in US as an IT Business Systems Analyst. I read Quebec is accepting applications from IT professionals and French is not required for PNP nomination. How does the general job market in Quebec? Are there more opportunities for billingual people than people who could only speak English? How does Quebec opportunities relate or better compared to Manitoba, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick. Thank you very much in advance for your responses.

Thank you,
Rajesh

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
RajeshIL said:
Hello,
I have 4 years experience in US as an IT Business Systems Analyst. I read Quebec is accepting applications from IT professionals and French is not required for PNP nomination. How does the general job market in Quebec? Are there more opportunities for billingual people than people who could only speak English? How does Quebec opportunities relate or better compared to Manitoba, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick. Thank you very much in advance for your responses.

Thank you,
Rajesh
Rajesh

It depends, the Quebec PNP is a points based system and if you have significant points you can be nominated, but if you do not have enough points you will need French to improve your score (at least B2 level - intermediate/Advance). Other persons and myself can calculate your score on the main page called "Quebec applicants let's share our experience"....Jobs exist in Quebec for Monolingual, Bilingual or multilingual persons there's no differentiation - however, it would be important to learn as much French as possible to show a true interest to reside in the province of Quebec. To calculate your score, go to the main page, and give the following information for yourself and/or spouse: Age(s), levels of education, if any kids and their ages, level of english and french, occupation and length of time worked, also if any relatives that live in Quebec, or if you ever stayed in Quebec for more than 3 weeks, if any job offer in Quebec. Again the main page is "Quebec Applicants let's share our Experience" found in the list on the home page...the response will be quicker.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To get a basic idea about your job prospects in Qc, you could do a search for vacancies here:
http://placement.emploiquebec.gouv.qc.ca/mbe/ut/rechroffr/erechroffr.asp?CL=english

It will give you an idea of language requirements (to actually get a job - not just qualify to immigrate) *once landed* too.

mirappi18

Feb 25, 2016
Can any one tell me when will the Quebec immigration for 2017 open to apply.

Is there any portal we can check this.