+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC ONLINE IMMIGRATION

manish31280

Jan 28, 2016
DID ANY ONE FILED THE QUEBEC ONLINE AFTER GETTING REGISTERED....I M TRYING MY LEBEL BEST BUT ITS TOUGH TO LOGED IN
THE MESSAGE IS AS USUAL THE SAME
Sorry, "My Québec project" is not currently available. To regulate traffic, only a limited number of users can use "My Québec project" at the same time.

We invite you to try again later and we thank you for your patience.

Please note that if information was being entered, they could not have been saved.

Return to the home page of the Ministry

did any one done the filling complition....please share the file details required by quebec

johntshipamba

Jun 22, 2015
keep on trying as i used to get the same message but i've completed my application yesterday after trying for 5 hours everyday

Tsemre

Jan 13, 2016
manish31280 said:
DID ANY ONE FILED THE QUEBEC ONLINE AFTER GETTING REGISTERED....I M TRYING MY LEBEL BEST BUT ITS TOUGH TO LOGED IN
THE MESSAGE IS AS USUAL THE SAME
Sorry, "My Québec project" is not currently available. To regulate traffic, only a limited number of users can use "My Québec project" at the same time.

We invite you to try again later and we thank you for your patience.

Please note that if information was being entered, they could not have been saved.

Return to the home page of the Ministry

did any one done the filling complition....please share the file details required by quebec

please give me some help those of you who have completed application, is it working at all?

umutx

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johntshipamba said:
keep on trying as i used to get the same message but i've completed my application yesterday after trying for 5 hours everyday
Does the system log you out from page to page or is it safe to stay for half an hour (or close) within the website once logged in successfully?

HST2009

Jan 28, 2016
manish31280 said:
Thanks for the message, will u help me by file which required
hi everyone, thanks in advance for any help!

1. I am going to take my IELTS in 22 Feb 2016 and result will be available after march 5. can I fill my application on mon project after I get my IELTS,

2. my French exam will be on May 2016, is it possible to present the result after may.

you are much appreciated!!!

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HST2009 said:
hi everyone, thanks in advance for any help!

1. I am going to take my IELTS in 22 Feb 2016 and result will be available after march 5. can I fill my application on mon project after I get my IELTS,

2. my French exam will be on May 2016, is it possible to present the result after may.

you are much appreciated!!!
1. From the forum I understood that IELTS score is not required to submit application.
2. That might be too late.

Jan 13, 2016
Can anybody tell me what should my point calculated.

1. My study:- Graduation (B-Com) 2009-2011 (Regular) from Kurukshetra University (47.8%)
2. MBA (Finance) 2014 (Correspondence) from Punjab Technical University (66%)
3. Experience:- 4.4 year in accounts department .
4. Married with one daughter 6 year old and one son 1 year old.
5. My Ielts (General Training) result is Listening 5.00, Reading is 5.50, Speaking is 6.00 & Writing is 5.50 Overall band score is 5.50 with IDP.
6.My husband study field is Bachelor Degree in Tourism Study (Correspondence)

I am the principle applicant.

please tell me i am the qualify or not and should i apply online quebec immigration or not.

Regards
Jennifer John