Quebec Nomination Program Immigration

octhavio

Jan 4, 2012
BRAZIL
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody,

I wish to know if the Quebec PNP is most reasonable option for me, and I know that people in canadavisa.com is very helpful and kind and will be pleased to help me out so I'll tell you a little bit about myself.

I am Brazilian (born and raised), 22 years old, I have just graduated in a 4-year bachelor degree (undergraduate) in Business (administration) here in Brazil. I started working when I was 16, so that would be around 5 years of professional experience. However, I think only the experience in my area of studies are accountable (right?!) so that would be around 2 years of experience. I am fluent in English and native in Portuguese language, I still don't know much of French but I intend in this next months to study hardly in order to acquire a decent level of proficiency in it.

I have always had the dream of living in Canada or in the US, so I've been researching a lot about immigration and work/study possibilities and options in those countries. Recently, I decided that Canada is the best suit for me due to many and unimportant reasons for this subject.

Since normal immigration as skilled worker for is NOT applicable due to my lack of experience (according to the Point System test) I came across the Nominee Program Immigration possibilities. I've heard that the Quebec Nominee Program is easiest way (in my case) to get be accepted in the immigration process.

What do you guys think? Is Quebec Nominee Program the best option for me? Cause if there was any other possibility, say another nominee program in a different province (English speaking one due to my lack of knowledge in French), I'd be glad, because I'm only considering Quebec because I've heard it's the best option for me. Because if I could choose I'd pick Ontario or Alberta to live.

I am really sorry to disturb your precious time with my questions and insecurities.

Thank you guys very much for at least reading my 'story'.

Thanks again :)

speednab

Aug 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

PNP is not for Quebec. I believe you want to say QSW (Quebec Skilled Worker).

If so, you need to submit French language test along with your application.

Please use this link to evaluate your chance in this steam:

http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

chrisemo

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo, Brazil
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/10/2011
Doc's Request.
21/07/2011
Nomination.....
14/12/2011
IELTS Request
not
I was nominated in Saskatchewan, was a long ,but easy process.I am from Rio de Janeiro.
The only problem is that you need to apply and find a job first.
I did on Saskjobs.com.
Hope helps

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ octhavio

if you're choosing Quebec Skilled Worker program just because its easy... i think you need to rethink your motives in applying. I don't mean any harm nor discourage you to apply for QSW.....this is just my way of letting you realize if your really want to reside in quebec... btw its a gorgeous province... as you know that FSW has cap per year so most people applied to QSW to gain entry to canada which make the application per year increasing exponentially as QSW has no cap. having said that last dec quebec gov't changes the requirements for QSW applicant which requires that one must provide results for english and french test along with your application and also sign a document which something like bind you to reside in quebec maybe they see that many QSW settle in other province after having their pr's due maybe to the language barrier. if you feel that it will be a waste of your time, money and effort then there are lots of ways to apply, only most require that you have job offer first as chrisemo stated here. i know manitoba has this exploratory visit thingy which will allow you to visit their province and experience if its the one for you and vv. no idea further to add on this subject. you may try to visit all provinces and see which once appeals you.

as for your experience... all your experience will be counted only if it was obtained within the last 5yrs and related to your degree... if im not mistaken....

if by any chance you will proceed to apply for QSW you need to take english and french test and included it in your application together with the rest of the requirement they requested from you. then you will receive your AOR or acknowledgement of receipt then interview notice then interview after which you will be granted CSQ and you will file your federal process to CIO nova scotia the once they assess that all you application is complete it will be again forwarded to the VO visa office who will process your application. then they will request for medical and passport request then finally visa will be affix on to your passport and viola youre good to go. all i can say is quebec is a wonderful province..... the process may be hard and long but in the end it will be all worth it.

hope this help.

A.