+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec - No CSQ (yet)

ZeKanucke

Oct 17, 2022
Got a letter from IRCC that I need to provide a few documents (police certificate, another passport copy) and the CSQ.
I uploaded the other documents, but I didn't receive yet any CSQ from the Quebec MIFI.
So, should I "update" the info on the platform WITHOUT the CSQ and send them an email about that?

ZeKanucke

Oct 17, 2022
Did you get the sponsor approval letter and CSQ request? What is your timeline?
I got the email from IRCC that I have to apply for the Quebec Certificate of Selection, which I did - sending the Quebec ministry all the necessary documents.
Two days ago I got an email from the IRCC asking me to update the file by uploading the Police certificate and the CSQ.
While I did upload the Police certificate - which appears in another question I asked, because it doesn't have an "Expiry date", I cannot upload the CSQ because, well, I didn't receive any decision from the Quebec MIFI.
The IRCC gave me 30 days to present ALL the requested documents.
Does it mean that I might get the CSQ quite fast?

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
Did you get the CSQ AOR which should be there shortly after they received the application at MIFI? This is what you should send as proof you submitted it.

But the average time for CSQ is 3 weeks now (my history is: sent on March 29th, received at MIFI on March 31th, AOR received on April 19th and CSQ received on May 12th (they sent the CSQ on April 21th but Canada Post took his sweet time reaching to my address)

ZeKanucke

Oct 17, 2022
Did you get the CSQ AOR which should be there shortly after they received the application at MIFI? This is what you should send as proof you submitted it.

But the average time for CSQ is 3 weeks now (my history is: sent on March 29th, received at MIFI on March 31th, AOR received on April 19th and CSQ received on May 12th (they sent the CSQ on April 21th but Canada Post took his sweet time reaching to my address)
Thanks,
I sent them the Canada Post delivery receipt, I'll update the file once I get the official AOR.

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
How long did it take for you to send for CSQ? Usually IRCC sends out explicit dates for CSQ when it's past due reasonable time.
If you did indeed delayed sending package to MIFI, I would add an explanation to IRCC as to why you couldn't do it earlier.

dound2018

Mar 8, 2019
I got the email from IRCC that I have to apply for the Quebec Certificate of Selection, which I did - sending the Quebec ministry all the necessary documents.
Two days ago I got an email from the IRCC asking me to update the file by uploading the Police certificate and the CSQ.
While I did upload the Police certificate - which appears in another question I asked, because it doesn't have an "Expiry date", I cannot upload the CSQ because, well, I didn't receive any decision from the Quebec MIFI.
The IRCC gave me 30 days to present ALL the requested documents.
Does it mean that I might get the CSQ quite fast?
Hi just a question
Is there a platform to track csq ?