+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Next intake August 16 2016 total of 5000 Requests- Latest info from MIDI

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Found the below note from one of the QC immigration lawyer's website.

"NOUVELLES DU MIDI
Le MIDI nous informe que la prochaine période de dépôt sera du 16 au 22 août 2016 pour 5000 demandes. Fonctionnement identique au dépôt de juin. Les détails seront publiés sur la plateforme web du ministère aujourd’hui.
Pour les demandeurs qui ont soumis leur demande et qui font partie des catégories hors plafond, le traitement des demandes débutera dans les prochaines semaines et le MIDI communiquera avec les candidats, ou le représentant au dossier, par email ou par la poste. Ce mode de fonctionnement sera en place pour quelques mois afin d’accélérer le traitement des demandes. Ensuite, lorsque le système électronique sera pleinement fonctionnel, toutes les communications passeront à travers le portail MonProjet Québec, tel que cela était prévu. "

" The noon informs us that the next period of deposit will be from 16 to 22 August 2016 to 5000 requests. The same operation at the depot in June. The details will be published on the web platform of the ministry today.
For applicants who have submitted their request and which are part of the categories out ceiling, the processing of applications will begin in the next few weeks and the noon will communicate with the candidates, or the representative to the folder, by email or by post. This mode of operation will be in place for a few months in order to expedite the processing of requests. Then, when the electronic system will be fully functional, all communications will pass through the portal myproject Quebec, as it was planned."

Official notification yet to come.

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Can you pls. Tell from where you got this information... It is so relay able.... Pls. Share the link ....

canada_aspirant_15

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passed - 18-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Parmodchoudhari said:
Can you pls. Tell from where you got this information... It is so relay able.... Pls. Share the link ....
Yes, it's reliable. News is available on Quebec immigration official website.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/next-intake-applications.html

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
Good news for us. :) But still afraid of missing this chance due to large number of applicants applying on 16th August.
My question is how they will select the candidates? First come Fist Serve or highest scored candidates?

canada_aspirant_15

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passed - 18-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Rubaaab said:
Good news for us. :) But still afraid of missing this chance due to large number of applicants applying on 16th August.
My question is how they will select the candidates? First come Fist Serve or highest scored candidates?
This intake is on First come First serve basis. In the upcoming year, they are planning to make it like EOI/Express entry system based on score.

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
canada_aspirant_15 said:
This intake is on First come First serve basis. In the upcoming year, they are planning to make it like EOI/Express entry system based on score.
This will be last and next time they are going to introduce new plan of EOI " Together we are Quebec " See the below linkf for more details.
http://www.canadavisa.com/news/quebec-immigration-minister-announces-new-immigration-plan.html

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
More details on next intake, How to prepare for the day, pre-checks that need to be taken etc.. well explained.

http://www.cicnews.com/2016/07/quebec-announces-application-intake-dates-skilled-worker-program-078390.html

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys we have a watsapp group for next intake: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/qswp-2016-intake-qa-and-watsapp-group-t390338.0.html

Join!

Jul 7, 2016
canada_aspirant_15 said:
What if some of the first 5000 applicants who submitted on Aug 16 do not have enough points?

fromblr

Sep 16, 2014
Hi All,

i see below links

http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-education.html

Here i get 10 points for Undergraduate diploma attesting to 3 or more years of full-time studies

http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-areas-of-training-fields-of-study.html

Here if you click section A it says Principal applicant: 16 points

Does this mean i can claim 26 points ? i did discuss this with many other applicants, it seems confusing..anyone has any idea ?

talcan

Jun 10, 2016
petta said:
More details on next intake, How to prepare for the day, pre-checks that need to be taken etc.. well explained.
http://www.cicnews.com/2016/07/quebec-announces-application-intake-dates-skilled-worker-program-078390.html
What is the criteria for applying for Quebec? I do not posses French language skills - and the online tool seems to be in French. I tried using the online evaluation tool of Quebec - and based on my inputs - their online tool actually says that I am not eligible to apply.

Do I still stand a chance - if I manage to submit the application during the upcoming draw? Kindly let me know. Thanks.

Princecarl

Apr 21, 2016
Hi im new to this forum. If aug 16 is the start, When do they really start accepting applications
And by when would we know if we are selected?
Since they just open last june13, what will be our chance
For aug 16 intake.
Also, what us their order of priority selection?
If they include existing applicants residing and working
At quebec, will there be chances left for outside canada?

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
talcan said:
What is the criteria for applying for Quebec? I do not posses French language skills - and the online tool seems to be in French. I tried using the online evaluation tool of Quebec - and based on my inputs - their online tool actually says that I am not eligible to apply.

Do I still stand a chance - if I manage to submit the application during the upcoming draw? Kindly let me know. Thanks.
French is not a mandatory skill. Make use of the instructions in English available in Mon Project website. If you have all information available its an easy job to fill it using that guide.

Regarding Selection :
If you posses 49Points Single applicant, 57 Points- Married applicant, You are eligible to apply. I recommend to do a calculation of your points before you applying through MonProject. If you don't have enough point still you will be able to apply, but they MIDI will reject your application while they process it and will result in loosing your money paid for the application.

More information you can see the below link, which I found more descriptive and can calculate points so easily.

http://reportersreport.com/qc

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
Princecarl said:
Hi im new to this forum. If aug 16 is the start, When do they really start accepting applications
And by when would we know if we are selected?
Since they just open last june13, what will be our chance
For aug 16 intake.
Also, what us their order of priority selection?
If they include existing applicants residing and working
At quebec, will there be chances left for outside canada?
First you have to prepare your application by logging into the portal. On 16 Aug, you can submit your application and if you are included in first 5000 applicants then pay your fee. Later they will inform you when they are going start the processing your application and the decision taken on that

Please see their official notification.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/next-intake-applications.html

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
pleasehelp2016 said:
What if some of the first 5000 applicants who submitted on Aug 16 do not have enough points?

If the applicants who does not posses enough points say 49 for Single applicant and 57 for Married applicants their application will be rejected while processing the same. Applicant will loose their money that they had paid for the same.