+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Mon Projet Latin America June/August CSQ

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
hi

Anyone from Latin America or other region who had received checklist, please update current status?

received CSQ or not? what is the current status on Mon Projet...

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

Anyone from Latin America or other region who had received checklist, please update current status?

received CSQ or not? what is the current status on Mon Projet...
hi, it is in treatment, no CSQ at the moment i am form Colombia and i sent my documents on 12th july

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Ita
hi, it is in treatment, no CSQ at the moment i am form Colombia and i sent my documents on 12th july
Its mean time of CSQ for mon project after sending documents may be more than 6 month but will be maximum 1 year....
Its mean Asian candidate to wait longer 2 years received checklist and one year for CSQ 3 years process and then 1 year for federal...

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ita

Its mean time of CSQ for mon project after sending documents may be more than 6 month but will be maximum 1 year....
Its mean Asian candidate to wait longer 2 years received checklist and one year for CSQ 3 years process and then 1 year for federal...
actually federal part is more than 14 months, and mon projet takes more time to procces, that system is worse.

why maximum 1 year?

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
actually federal part is more than 14 months, and mon projet takes more time to procces, that system is worse.

why maximum 1 year?
1 year just prediction based on reviews as cap exempt candidates received csq after 3 months of documents forward to midi....so I believe maximum 1 year.....

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 year just prediction based on reviews as cap exempt candidates received csq after 3 months of documents forward to midi....so I believe maximum 1 year.....
hi, happy new year

My AR is 12th july 2017 (reception of my documents) i belong to the few candidates who are advanced in the proccess, cap excempt is a different way

Till today nothing.....

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you should ask to midi for next update...what is the reason of this delay?
hi, people who answer you on the phone do not knower much than us; i used to call them once per month but the answer always is "wait, wait and wait" or "i can see the same things than you"....it is waste of time and nobody has received CSQ yet from 2016 intake so...

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
hi, people who answer you on the phone do not knower much than us; i used to call them once per month but the answer always is "wait, wait and wait" or "i can see the same things than you"....it is waste of time and nobody has received CSQ yet from 2016 intake so...
waiting is the second name of quebec...so just wait n watch....

syesmin

May 30, 2018
Anyone know if csq has been delivered for any latin america this month?
I am June 2016 applicant from USA.
Documents checklist received-June 29, 2017
Documents sent--August15, 2017
MIDI acknowledgement received--August 22, 2017
until then no news and then
on May 8 I received Intention to reject letter for missing documents. I provided them when I got checklist but still MIDI says it's missing. MIDI gave me deadline till June8 to send those requested documents otherwise application will be rejected. I have sent those documents and today morning I have received acknowledgment email from MIDI. Hopefully after that they will issue CSQ if everything goes fine.
No idea how long MIDI will take to process this after receiving these documents.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
I am June 2016 applicant from USA.
Documents checklist received-June 29, 2017
Documents sent--August15, 2017
MIDI acknowledgement received--August 22, 2017
until then no news and then
on May 8 I received Intention to reject letter for missing documents. I provided them when I got checklist but still MIDI says it's missing. MIDI gave me deadline till June8 to send those requested documents otherwise application will be rejected. I have sent those documents and today morning I have received acknowledgment email from MIDI. Hopefully after that they will issue CSQ if everything goes fine.
No idea how long MIDI will take to process this after receiving these documents.
which documents was missing?

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone know if csq has been delivered for any latin america this month?
yes, actually this is a little table:

Latín America:
- 5 CSQ: 1 Bra, 3 Col, 1 Ven
- 22 Messages delays aditionels: 6 Cub, 7 Col, 3 Bra, 5 Ven, 1 Ecu
- 15 IR par manque de points: 13 Col, 2 Bra

Jg.

Jun 1, 2018
Buen día alguien sabe en qué proceso va mi solicitud? entre al proyecto de monprojec quebec y se suponía que este 23 de mayo me entregarían mis opciones laborales y nada más me comentaron que mi salida para Canadá es el 26 de julio

syesmin

May 30, 2018
which documents was missing?
I provided following documents to MIDI when I got checklist but still they are saying that I didn't provide it.
these are the missing documents:
Me as principal applicant: Diploma in Engg transcript missing
my spouse: Bachelor degree transcript missing
A-0522OF- Financial self autonomy form, MIDI mentioned that I didn't write the correct amount in Section B of this form. According to them it should be $5150 total for 2 adults+ 1 child
A-0527-JF- I signed as Systems Engineer when first time I sent documents to MIDI. and they mentioned in Intention to reject letter that I have to signed this form as Professional Technologist.

All these documents I have sent last week and yesterday I got confirmation email from MIDI that they received my documents.
Now hoping and praying for good news. No idea how long it will take.