+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Investors time process

smithelee

Feb 12, 2013
2 to 3 years to process Quebec Business Immigration application. I think its a long duration.The processing time for investment visa should be short.

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are right. Will you have any idea how long it takes for getting AOR, medical request, PCC, issuance of visa respectively on federal process....

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
4855 viewers..

Does any one let me know the next procedure of my application?

I just received a letter from CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia, that they had transferred my file to visa office. Also gave me file no for further communication to visa office.

Which visa office they didn't provide any thing.

Please let me know the next procedure and length of time......

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Leo12 said:
4855 viewers..

Does any one let me know the next procedure of my application?

I just received a letter from CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia, that they had transferred my file to visa office. Also gave me file no for further communication to visa office.

Which visa office they didn't provide any thing.

Please let me know the next procedure and length of time......
1. Well since you put the office name in the application where you wanted processed, that should give you a clue.
2. Once the application reaches that office, eventually you will get notified that it was received and your file no.
3. The processing time is here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/investor-que.asp

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear senior,
Thanks a lot for your reply and the information. I had got few information about my detail.

1. Well since you put the office name in the application where you wanted processed, that should give you a clue.

I got to know that my visa office is Singapor.

2. Once the application reaches that office, eventually you will get notified that it was received and your file no.

After sending the application to Singapore VO from CIO, will you please let me know how long it takes to get the confirmation / acknowledgement from Singapore VO?

Are they only send the acknowledgement or will ask any other docs at same time??

3. The processing time is here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/investor-que.asp

I checked, to complete total process there require 20 month from the date of acceptance of application by CIO.

[/quote]

Thanks for your information and it will be a great pleasure for me if you can provide me the mentioned information..

Regards.