+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

quebec investor waiting for medical papers by syria embessy

naser1

Dec 25, 2011
I wonder to know whats going over our application in damascus ,I recieved my file number november2010 and by that time just mentioned under process ,does anyone know canada embessy in damasucus work or closed because of syria situation and Quebec investor files move to other place or not?has anybody recieved med papers these days?

famousnovel

Jun 30, 2009
Hello,
I am in a same situation. We got our File number in July 2011 from Damascus, and it looks like after that all applications have been transported to Ankara. We haven't heard anything from Ankara. Have you received your medical?

G.Tomas

Nov 23, 2012
Kamishly- Syria
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
don`t even bother your self asking about your file ..
i have got my file number in march 2009 and yet haven`t received the medical checks
yes guys investor category more than three years and with this situation in my country Syria with mo answer
and they keep talking about human right and democracy and bla bla bla
and the have been investing my money for more that 2 years and half and they tossed my aside within this situation

jsef

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
G.Tomas said:
don`t even bother your self asking about your file ..
i have got my file number in march 2009 and yet haven`t received the medical checks
yes guys investor category more than three years and with this situation in my country Syria with mo answer
and they keep talking about human right and democracy and bla bla bla
and the have been investing my money for more that 2 years and half and they tossed my aside within this situation
We have been in the same situation too. We applied from lebanon through the embassy in Damascus of course, we had reached our very last step when the Immig. Dept in Damascus shut down. F****ing bad luck, what else can I say. Last I heard was that they are now training the new staff that arrived to the embassy in Beirut, so they won't resume working on applications before the new year. THat's what I heard.

jsef

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
G.Tomas said:
but /jsef/ how come you are in Montreal and a Canadian immigration applicant !
I'm here as an international student, Tomas. I came here in 2010 thinking "yeah, I'm sure we'll become residents real soon, so I might as well arrive early!"... but now I have to remain enrolled in school full time as well because otherwise I will be taken off my parents' immigration file.