+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Investor immigration

Sonboleh

Jun 20, 2020
Aameen I am in touch with Montreal based Immigration lawyer regarding my daughter status for the purpose of as a university student as regards to her status on with basis of CSQ pending PR.It encouraging that she might be considered as local for the purpose fee I will post once I get confirmation from lawyer
Hi there,
I review all point of views from the first page that was so disappointing! I am from Iran and from August 2017 in federal stage. My daughter is in the same situation as yours but all universities in Quebec considered her with international fee and did not accept our CSQ !!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi there,
I review all point of views from the first page that was so disappointing! I am from Iran and from August 2017 in federal stage. My daughter is in the same situation as yours but all universities in Quebec considered her with international fee and did not accept our CSQ !!
It comes down to the school. Lawyers promise a lot of stuff. Wouldn’t get upset until she has been able to register as a domestic student.

Naeem shaikh

Feb 5, 2019
It comes down to the school. Lawyers promise a lot of stuff. Wouldn’t get upset until she has been able to register as a domestic student.
Hello I fully understand what you are saying that CSQ does not allow to avail the benefits of PR one of the Immigration lawyer has suggested that my daughter can be treated as local as far as fee is concerned. Yes it depends on university to university. Regards and best of luck

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello I fully understand what you are saying that CSQ does not allow to avail the benefits of PR one of the Immigration lawyer has suggested that my daughter can be treated as local as far as fee is concerned. Yes it depends on university to university. Regards and best of luck
Lawyers often promise things that are out of their control. Would wait and see what happens when registering with the school.

Reactions: Shehzad26

AnnHash

Dec 28, 2018
Any update on anyone’s file? According to lawyers we should expect one year added delay in already so long waiting periods because of this pandemic!
My timeline:
Application received Oct 2016
CSQ issued jan2018
AOR April 2018
Nothing since April 2018!

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Any update on anyone’s file? According to lawyers we should expect one year added delay in already so long waiting periods because of this pandemic!
My timeline:
Application received Oct 2016
CSQ issued jan2018
AOR April 2018
Nothing since April 2018!
We are all in the same boat . The process is too slow .

ManaGh

May 1, 2023
Hi there,
Hi dear, hope you are doing well, as you mentioned you’ve applied for QIIP a year before me.
Could you please share your timeline?
I’m from Iran too, Thank you in advance.