+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec IMP+ (International Mobility Program) - Open Work Permit (After CSQ)

Bi3abboudz

Jan 18, 2023
Hello everyone,

I applied through Arrima, I got my CSQ and PMI+ invitation letter.
Sadly, I haven't found enough information regarding the IMP+, there are no previous experiences or shared information.

My question is simple: Has anyone reached Canada through the IMP+ (After CSQ, outland). If yes, please share the timeline.
Appreciate any information on the flow and how much it takes or what would they ask for next.

I received the CSQ and PMI+ in 2022.
I applied for the Open Work Permit through PMI+ and got the confirmation from IRCC on 4 December 2022.
Biometrics completed on 6 December 2022.
No update after.

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

abdalsslam

Jan 22, 2023
ما فهمت من تعليقك شيء إذا أنت تتكلم عربي وقدرت تاخذ الموافقة على الهحرة الى كيبيك ياريت تعطينا الطريقة الله يخليك

Bi3abboudz

Jan 18, 2023
ما فهمت من تعليقك شيء إذا أنت تتكلم عربي وقدرت تاخذ الموافقة على الهحرة الى كيبيك ياريت تعطينا الطريقة الله يخليك
If you don't know how to speak English, then you can't go anywhere brother

G-Latif

Nov 16, 2021
Hello everyone,

Sadly, I haven't found enough information regarding the IMP+, there are no previous experiences or shared information.

My question is simple: Has anyone reached Canada through the IMP+ (After CSQ, outland). If yes, please share the timeline.
Appreciate any information on the flow and how much it takes or what would they ask for next.

I applied for the Open Work Permit through PMI+ and got the confirmation from IRCC on 4 December 2022.
No update after.

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.
Brothers, can you please guide how to get PMI+ invitation letter, I already have a valid CSQ that I received last year and I am not in Canada anymore.

I don't know how to get a PMI+ invitation letter. Thank you.

Bi3abboudz

Jan 18, 2023
Brothers, can you please guide how to get PMI+ invitation letter, I already have a valid CSQ that I received last year and I am not in Canada anymore.

I don't know how to get a PMI+ invitation letter. Thank you.
Hello,

you don't apply for the PMI+, you just get the letter if you're selected and have a highly skilled/desired job

esal28

Apr 10, 2023
Hi i applied for the IMP+ in January 18 2023 but i havent got any decision yet. I did the biometrics and medical checks.
Did you receive any answer on your application?

esal28

Apr 10, 2023
Hello everyone,

No update after.

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.
Did you receive any update?

Bi3abboudz

Jan 18, 2023
Did you receive any update?
Hello,
Yes, my application got refused.
The reason was 'The employer has failed to provide an offer of employment to you, as required under subparagraph 200(1)(c)(ii.1) of the IRPR'.
As weird as it sounds, this is the rejection reason.
I submitted a Webform, but I received no reply.

Good luck with your application and let me know if you need more details.

esal28

Apr 10, 2023
Hello,
Yes, my application got refused.
The reason was 'The employer has failed to provide an offer of employment to you, as required under subparagraph 200(1)(c)(ii.1) of the IRPR'.
As weird as it sounds, this is the rejection reason.
I submitted a Webform, but I received no reply.

Good luck with your application and let me know if you need more details.
This is very weird indeed, you mentioned that you received your CSQ and invitation letter to apply for the IMP+ so I don’t understand the reason of the refusal. I am still waiting for an answer, it has been 3 months almost since I submitted.
did you apply for the PR?

Bi3abboudz

Jan 18, 2023
This is very weird indeed, you mentioned that you received your CSQ and invitation letter to apply for the IMP+ so I don’t understand the reason of the refusal. I am still waiting for an answer, it has been 3 months almost since I submitted.
did you apply for the PR?
Yes for the PR, I got my medicals passed on 10th of March, almost 1 month, no update since then.
Regarding the refusal of PMI+, note that day following the PMI+ refusal, we got the medicals request on our PR application.
So I'm assuming the PMI+ rejection was related to the PR application progressing.

AJ_CSQ

Feb 17, 2023
Category........
QSW
Yes for the PR, I got my medicals passed on 10th of March, almost 1 month, no update since then.
Regarding the refusal of PMI+, note that day following the PMI+ refusal, we got the medicals request on our PR application.
So I'm assuming the PMI+ rejection was related to the PR application progressing.
Hi, how did you upload additional documents required for your PMI+ requested from your VO Instruction Guide such as police clearance knowing that there is no such documents provided in my GCKey account?