+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration Process

Hitesh11

May 5, 2018
All friends,
Who want to migrate to Quebec in 2018.
I would like to submit my file to Quebec, but I got below message.
Only candidates who have a job offer validated by the Ministère or who are temporary residents of Québec and who are authorized to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate may submit their application at any time.

For more information, visit the page
My project Québec: your access to immigration services online .
Anyone can tell when I can submit my file.

Thanks in advance for help.

Hitesh11

May 5, 2018
Looks like you are not in Quebec already

Please refer this. There is no firm date has been given for outland applicants.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/news/news-2018/new-intake-rules.html
Thanks for your reply, I gone through given web url, I found below information.
The new application intake rules for the 2017-2018 Regular Skilled Worker Program will be maintained and extended until August 15, 2018. Consequently, for this Program, the Ministère can receive up to a maximum of 5,000 applications for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate) by August 15. Other details relating to this will be announced at a later date.
Furthermore, In my account it show below message
Number of requests received: 5,000 Maximum number accepted: 5,000

I am confuse, On their web site they written date will announced at later, and if I check in my account it says requests received: 5000

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016

leaderman

May 11, 2018
Hello colleagues,

I have a very important question. Could you help me, please?

Currently, I am going to apply to immigrate to Quebec, Canada under a Skilled Worker Program and I have a question reagrding areas of traning.

My bachelor degree is on the faculty of "Business Information Systems".

How do I know that my bachelor degree meets computer science or computer engineering?
According to the link http://www.quebecimmigration.org/list.php, if I can prove that my degree fits compyuter science, then I can get 12 points from areas of traning.

Please share your knowledge.
Thank you in advance.

Hitesh11

May 5, 2018
Hello colleagues,

I have a very important question. Could you help me, please?

Currently, I am going to apply to immigrate to Quebec, Canada under a Skilled Worker Program and I have a question reagrding areas of traning.

My bachelor degree is on the faculty of "Business Information Systems".

How do I know that my bachelor degree meets computer science or computer engineering?
According to the link http://www.quebecimmigration.org/list.php, if I can prove that my degree fits compyuter science, then I can get 12 points from areas of traning.

Please share your knowledge.
Thank you in advance.
I am afraid, as of now Quebec not accepting application.
Please check this thread of the user had also write that statements.

Please check other province where you can apply and also post here so that other member get benefit, Thanks