+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec immigration. Intention to reject asking notice of income tax assessment.

bruffa

Jan 12, 2015
Yes that should be ok ..

Can you tell me what was the mail subject you received ? does it say [ Intention to Reject ] ?

and what is ur current file status ?

css.sandhu

Jul 29, 2015
Dear Mapsora,

Income tax department not mention company name on tax document, It is not required and not possible to mention company name on tax papers. You have to request to your respective ETO(Income Tax Office) to give you a certificate against your ITR(Income Tax Return) . then he will give you a certificate with name , address and PAN number mention on that , he write that you have filled income tax return regularly during these these years.

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bruffa said:
Yes that should be ok ..

Can you tell me what was the mail subject you received ? does it say [ Intention to Reject ] ?

The mail subject was intention de reject.
Asking a tax doc.

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
css.sandhu said:
Dear Mapsora,

Income tax department not mention company name on tax document, It is not required and not possible to mention company name on tax papers. You have to request to your respective ETO(Income Tax Office) to give you a certificate against your ITR(Income Tax Return) . then he will give you a certificate with name , address and PAN number mention on that , he write that you have filled income tax return regularly during these these years.
Thank you so much for your kind help.

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bruffa said:
Yes that should be ok ..

Dear bruffa,
What is your Update?

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
css.sandhu said:
Dear Mapsora,

If ITO will write the company name then it will be more authentic ? my ITO is ready to write the company name !!

suresh1

Aug 29, 2015
Hi friends i got intent reject few days back.

can i take tax exemption certificate from Aayakar seva kendra, Aayakar bhavan. Because, salary comes under tax exemption limits.

please reply your valuable suggestions.

regards
suresh

cryptic0

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
QUEBEC Immigration website is very clear about what they want as a proof of legality of your work experience.

Not acceptable
-------------------
Tax filing acknowledgements
Anything issued by employer e.g. statement of earnings and taxes paid
Anything provided by your tax consultant

Acceptable
-------------------
(1) Social security contributions: Most countries have this program where you pay a certain percentage of your income towards social security. In the US, it goes to social security administration which provides a statement every year detailing all past contributions.

If you are exempt from paying social security taxes, you need a letter from the tax authority indicating that.

(2) Tax account transcript. This is basically (as someone mentioned above) a record of your tax payment and refund transactions provided annually by the tax authority in your country. For example, in the US, the IRS provides a tax account transcript every year. You can request one from this year as well as for the last five years to be mailed to you. I just got these from IRS. Details may vary for your country.

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
cryptic0 said:
QUEBEC Immigration website is very clear about what they want as a proof of legality of your work experience.

Not acceptable
-------------------
Tax filing acknowledgements
Anything issued by employer e.g. statement of earnings and taxes paid
Anything provided by your tax consultant

Acceptable
-------------------
(1) Social security contributions: Most countries have this program where you pay a certain percentage of your income towards social security. In the US, it goes to social security administration which provides a statement every year detailing all past contributions.

If you are exempt from paying social security taxes, you need a letter from the tax authority indicating that.

(2) Tax account transcript. This is basically (as someone mentioned above) a record of your tax payment and refund transactions provided annually by the tax authority in your country. For example, in the US, the IRS provides a tax account transcript every year. You can request one from this year as well as for the last five years to be mailed to you. I just got these from IRS. Details may vary for your country.
So if I am an Indian applicant , what should be the authority which can give documents in an acceptable format ?

cryptic0

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
I don't know specifics about India, I haven't lived there in 15 years. But I think you will need to contact the 'Income Tax Department'. There are plenty of Indians on these forums who have more specific information on the matter.

allywarrior

Jan 25, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ- Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
6-08-2105
Nomination.....
Received CSQ
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
IELTS Request
Sumitted
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
rebirth day
Hi All,

I received a 7 page letter from Quebec immigration officer today asking for more document in 90 days and if I don't provide the same, my application will be rejected.

Below is the translation what it says:

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS - IDENTITY AND CIVIL 8. Photocopy of your birth certificate or act
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant .
Original translation of your birth certificate to: Principal applicant or principal applicant .
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE GAINED AS AN EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYEE during the five years preceding the filing of your selection certificate application.
Original or certified copy of proof of legality of professional experience for the years mentioned below
-It must be social contribution of evidence or notice of assessment to income tax. If you cannot get any of this evidence, you must provide the original or certified copy of a proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums issued by a government authority (which does is not your employer).
To: Principal applicant or applicant
- Fiscal Year 2008-2009 (Assessment Year 2009-2010)
- Fiscal Year 2009-2010 (Assessment Year 2010-2011)
-Fiscal Year 2010-2011 (Assessment Year 2011-2012)
Original translation of the evidence provided above To: Principal applicant or principal applicant.
Warning! Whatever industry you work in (private, public, parapublic, etc.), you must submit proof of legality of your professional experience. All documents certifying the legality of professional experience must be issued by a government authority.
Documents issued by an employer or an accountant are not accepted.
The notice of assessment to the Income Tax is an official document issued by the tax authorities confirming the receipt of the tax return and assessment of the information submitted. Examples of documents that are not accepted as proof of legality: - declarations of income; - Acknowledgments tax returns; - The registration cards to a social security body; - The tax registration cards; - Pay slips.

They have asked for 5 years employment proof but below is only for 3 fiscal years..So that is confusing.
Now I need to know what exactly is required as proof of tax here ? I have noticed that many people have received similar request like this.

Pls help!!

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allywarrior said:
Hi All,

I received a 7 page letter from Quebec immigration officer today asking for more document in 90 days and if I don't provide the same, my application will be rejected.

Below is the translation what it says:

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS - IDENTITY AND CIVIL 8. Photocopy of your birth certificate or act
To: Principal applicant or principal applicant .
Original translation of your birth certificate to: Principal applicant or principal applicant .
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE GAINED AS AN EMPLOYEE OR EMPLOYEE during the five years preceding the filing of your selection certificate application.
Original or certified copy of proof of legality of professional experience for the years mentioned below
-It must be social contribution of evidence or notice of assessment to income tax. If you cannot get any of this evidence, you must provide the original or certified copy of a proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums issued by a government authority (which does is not your employer).
To: Principal applicant or applicant
- Fiscal Year 2008-2009 (Assessment Year 2009-2010)
- Fiscal Year 2009-2010 (Assessment Year 2010-2011)
-Fiscal Year 2010-2011 (Assessment Year 2011-2012)
Original translation of the evidence provided above To: Principal applicant or principal applicant.
Warning! Whatever industry you work in (private, public, parapublic, etc.), you must submit proof of legality of your professional experience. All documents certifying the legality of professional experience must be issued by a government authority.
Documents issued by an employer or an accountant are not accepted.
The notice of assessment to the Income Tax is an official document issued by the tax authorities confirming the receipt of the tax return and assessment of the information submitted. Examples of documents that are not accepted as proof of legality: - declarations of income; - Acknowledgments tax returns; - The registration cards to a social security body; - The tax registration cards; - Pay slips.

They have asked for 5 years employment proof but below is only for 3 fiscal years..So that is confusing.
Now I need to know what exactly is required as proof of tax here ? I have noticed that many people have received similar request like this.

Pls help!!

Five years is the common format they send all, you should or must send the years they mentioned.
may be 2008 to 2012.
like 2008-09, 09-10,10-11,11-12 that's all.

raaz1289

Dec 23, 2014
Hii
I too got intention to reject mail on 12 august 2015
And asked for legality of experience and other updates of work experience and current status

So I am collecting my documents for same but I had a query that what's next after I sent these asked documents to the embassy

Will they provide CSQ through mail or any other query or rejection ???

Anybody have any info regarding these plz post here and help others to know about the further process and expectations

Thankyou :)

shreyas3s

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
raaz1289 said:
Hii
I too got intention to reject mail on 12 august 2015
And asked for legality of experience and other updates of work experience and current status

So I am collecting my documents for same but I had a query that what's next after I sent these asked documents to the embassy

Will they proviude CSQ through mail or any other query or rejection ???

Anybody have any info regarding these plz post here and help others to know about the further process and expectations

Thankyou :)
Once u send the documents , if the formats and the requirements of the documents prescribed in the letter of intent to reject , matches , then u'll get csq by post in no time , if the sent documents and / or the formats not complied, then rejection. Be positive and send them across.