+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Immigration After August 1st 2013---Nepalese

AARUN

Feb 23, 2014
I started this new thread to share our experience about Quebec immigration.
I had applied on 26th August 2013 and still waiting for case no.
Did anyone had any latest news about these???

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
AARUN said:
Hello Aarun Jee,
Nice to know that you have started new topic for Nepalese people who have already applied PR under QSW after 1st August 2013. However, I applied on 10th july 2013 and received case no. on 2nd November 2013. For you ,I think your case no is coming soon as about six monts have already passed since the time you lodge your application. Generally case no is issued between 4-6 months.

Milan kunwar

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th july 2014
AOR Received.
16th September 2014 file opened and 13th oct 2014 AOR received
Hi there
Good to see this new topic. I applied in septemer through one conseltency but in january 10 they called me and returned my bank draft. According to them my application has already submitted but the bank draft should changed in to new fee system. I dont think they are telling true .
Can any body tell me if a person submits a complete file before january(I.e 20th september ,2013)
Does new fee system affects me?
If yes, Do I need to cancel my bank draft and make new bank draft or I can make another bank draft of small amount and send both bank draft

Hoping to see your valuable suggest
Milan kathmandu nepal

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Milan kunwar said:
Hi there
Good to see this new topic. I applied in septemer through one conseltency but in january 10 they called me and returned my bank draft. According to them my application has already submitted but the bank draft should changed in to new fee system. I dont think they are telling true .
Can any body tell me if a person submits a complete file before january(I.e 20th september ,2013)
If yes, Do I need to cancel my bank draft and make new bank draft or I can make another bank draft of small amount and send both bank draft

Milan kathmandu nepal

Hi Milan Ji,

My suggestion for this is ensure that you get a letter stating reasons for denial of bank draft submitted.Note that, a letter sent by MiCC should be written in French.We can help in answering your query then.

AARUN

Feb 23, 2014
Milan kunwar said:
Hi there

Milan kathmandu nepal

Hi Milan Ji,
Which postal address did you use while completing the file? If you had used the consultancy postal address....then it might possible that Quebec government had send back the draft. But if they had returned your draft they must sent you either your letter or email. So, check it out.
I was also on this dilemaaa cuz i had also applied on August and my consultacy asked me the new fees. So, i contact Quebec government directly
and they told me that i don't need to pay extra money, they had received my file and within March 31st i will get my case no.
So, if you are in doubt i strongly request you to call Quebec. you can get phone no. in quebec immigration website.
Hope it helps to you.
Smiley

Milan kunwar

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th july 2014
AOR Received.
16th September 2014 file opened and 13th oct 2014 AOR received
Thank you very much smily for your kind words I will try to contact them. Thank you once again

ladyMM

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-14
Doc's Request.
None so far
IELTS Request
Together in the application sent
AARUN said:
really? until now you didn't received any? you better contact with them

AARUN

Feb 23, 2014
ladyMM said:
really? until now you didn't received any? you better contact with them
I already did ladymm. When did you apply.... when did u get or case no. Share or exp. here.

AARUN

Feb 23, 2014
Yesterday i went to bank where i made my DD wheather it is cashed or not.
And they told me that my DD is cashed.....so i think this is a good news for me.......Just waiting for AOR now.

rakesh30

Mar 19, 2014
AARUN said:
i applied in 25 july 2013 but still my agent told me that i haven't get any case number. how we will know about case number?

rakesh30

Mar 19, 2014
Subash said:
Hello Aarun Jee,
Nice to know that you have started new topic for Nepalese people who have already applied PR under QSW after 1st August 2013. However, I applied on 10th july 2013 and received case no. on 2nd November 2013. For you ,I think your case no is coming soon as about six monts have already passed since the time you lodge your application. Generally case no is issued between 4-6 months.
subas jee can you answer how to know the case number for quebec.

AARUN

Feb 23, 2014
rakesh30 said:
hi subas ji,
as i know there is no way to know your case no. the better way is go to your bank where you made ur DD.(don't forget to take the photocopy of dd) and asked them whether it is cashed or not. If it is cashed....then you don't need to worry..........just wait for email from there.
If it is still not cashed then call the montreal office in quebec and asked them about your file.
If the DD is also cashed you can call to montreal office and tell them that still now you didn't get your case no....... then they will tell you what was happening to your file.
And finally they send case no. in email which is in french language.....so regulary check your email and don't forget to check junk mail also.
Hope i solve your problem.

Arun

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
rakesh30 said:
Hi, Rakesh
Arun jee has already explained your query clearly. If your area of training is not in priority processing then it may take several months to get case number.
As I know, Quebec immigration program is quite slow..many applicants who applied in 2011 are still waiting for selection certificate.I think,we all should love the word ''WAITING''.

ladyMM

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-14
Doc's Request.
None so far
IELTS Request
Together in the application sent
AARUN said:
I already did ladymm. When did you apply.... when did u get or case no. Share or exp. here.
Hi.. just submitted my docs last feb.2014. so very new!

AARUN

Feb 23, 2014
Day before yesterday i called to quebec, just to know what's happening to my file....
they told me that most of the ppl will receive their case no. on the end of may.And for CSQ it might
take 3 years for Nepal.

So, guys it's a long long wait.
Did anyone got case no. here?????