+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec FSW: DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

Cbsuthar

Jun 13, 2012
I have filed immigration file in 2011 and I received Document update intimation from quebec by feb 2015 . I`m confuse about the which documents needs to update and need more clarifications on the asked documents.
here we go with the requirested documents information,

google Translation of the demanded document is below. Any one please advice which document needs to submit.
=================================================================================
Acquired EXPERIENCE during the five years preceding the filing of your selection certificate application

24. Original or certified copy of proof of social security contributions or proof of payment of income tax to certify the legality of the professional experience acquired during the five years preceding the filing of your selection certificate application

If you are unable to get any of this evidence, you must provide the original or certified copy of a proof of exemption from payment of social security premiums or proof of exemption from payment of income tax.

To: Main principal or applicant Applicant Spouse or joint R R

Original translation of the evidence provided above

To: Main principal or applicant Applicant Spouse or joint R R

All documents certifying the legality of professional experience must be issued by a government authority. Documents issued by an employer or accountant are not accepted.

Please note that the statements of income (eg ITR-V Form, Acknowledgement) and acknowledgment of tax returns (eg Acknowledgement of Receipt of ITR-V) are not accepted as proof of legality of work experience .
==================================================================

Regards,

chandanarun79

Sep 14, 2011
Me too received the same from the Quebec MICC, and I am proceeding with submitting the intimation under section 143(1) document which is available in the online Income tax portal with your login.

Best regards,
Arunkumar

Cbsuthar

Jun 13, 2012
I received instructions in letter stating "if the copy certified copy by the director has neither stamp or original signature or contains a signature electronic ed, you must send it to us in an envelope sealed e é by e director"

Are you providing it in as envelope sealed by Income tax officer?
Do you have an idea in case we didnt file income tax online then what will be the approach?

kawakaze

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Visa Office......
CIO NS
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
Med's Request
04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2017
LANDED..........
21-12-2017
I also received similar email from MICC. I have contacted tax office and officially they don't provide the exact document I need. So they pa=lan to give me a confirmation letter containing information that i have paid income tax for taxation year ie. 2007 to 2012. Is it acceptable?

Cbsuthar

Jun 13, 2012
is this documents certifying the legality of professional experience must issued by a government authority?

sebinthomas

Mar 27, 2015
even am having the same problem.but when i asked some of my friends who applied for CSQ through immigration agencies, they submitted ITR-V form for proof and the same document is mentioned in my mail as unacceptable.

cancallme

Apr 20, 2015
I also got this letter.Same wording.

Even for 2 yrs if period my income was below taxable. Please advise me for this.what I should attach for this.

If any body gets any solution please let me know.