+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

joe2632

Jul 25, 2018
Qatar,from Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

joe2632

Jul 25, 2018
Qatar,from Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks. Your comment raises another question..Will Quebec take WES? I already have my degrees evaluated by WES (that is ECA), and all I seem to see here is Quebec requires your degree certified (which I assume is a different thing).
As far as I know, WES is not considered by Quebec. They might check the authenticity of your produced certificates by mail usually. Quebec verification is far better and simpler than others

Onyeomanacanada

Jul 24, 2018
Category........
W
I´m evaluating my chances to apply under the new EOI system but the only way I´m elegible is by applying with my little daughter and lefting my wife out. What do you think guys, should I and my daugther apply and if we get it, then sponsor my wife, or this option will be toughful?

Thnks for your reply
Why do you want to leave your wife oit.

Reactions: senuju

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for this. I have a question. I am trying to calculate my score to know if there is a chance for me, and so far it is looking very borderline so I am trying to get as many points as possible.
There is a section "Area of Training". The Section contains A, B, C, and D and so on. Having trained in areas under Section B gives you 3 points and trained in area under section C gives you 2 points.
I have an MSc in Operation Research (Masters) and a BSc in Economics (Bachelor).
According to the area of Training, Operations Research (Bachelor) is a section B of areas of training (I have Operations Research (Masters))
According to the area of Training, Economics(Bachelor) is a Section C of area of training( I have Economics (Bachelor)).

As having a Masters in higher in qualification than a Bachelors, can I still apply under the section B of area of training (that is Operations Research)?
Sorry for late reply. Well you have done Operations Research (Maters), so no point for that according to the AOR sheet (what we have till now). You are probably going to get points for Economics (Bachelor). Now the main thing is whether you are working on fields related to Economics or not. Your training and work experience should be in same route.

Reactions: mistercee

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Education : masters(information management /technology)
French lang: CLB 8
IELTS: 7.5
Work experience : 6yrs plus
Marital status :Married(2kids under 10)
Oooo... You have awesome CLB score in French. All the best.

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What’s your IELTS score?
Does it important to have experience letter ready to upload on Quebec EOI system or we can provide later?
Do you really need any? Well more details coming soon. Wait till 2nd August.

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
I am evaluating my chances for the Quebec and I got 2 questions:
To claim points for my wife education, does she need to get and ECA ?
I got recently my IELTS test (L7.5,R7,W6,S6.5 - CLB 7) and I will sit for the TEF test by the end of the year, if I sit again for the IELTS to aim CLB 8 or CLB 9, will it help me to have some extra points for Quebec new migration system ?

Cheers,
Jaytee
Till now, ECA is not mandatory for QSWP. Now for the new EOI, we have to wait and see what are the changes they make. As far as IELTS is concern, if you can manage CLB 8 then good else just create your profile (if you have enough points) and then update it accordingly. Hope you got my point.

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am currently working as a research assistant and my professor is paying me through stipend. Do you think this can count as valid work experience and what form should I ask him for a validation job offer.

Thank you for reading
Where are you at present? If you are within Canada you have other options available for PR. If you are outside of Canada and paying tax for your earning, I think you can show that as experience.

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..