+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

finj1994

Jul 7, 2018
Hi finji..
Can u plz share when ur brother has applied for csq n from where... Is he in federal stage now??plz reply.. I'm from srilanka.
From Philippines. He applied in Feb 2014, AOR in Jun 2014, CSQ in Nov 2016, VISA in May 2017. He's actually in Quebec now since July 2017.

Reactions: senuju

Dhyom

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
The eligibility norms are not yet disclosed by MIDI. So we have to wait for the sure shot qualification status. As of now, you can share your qualification with us. We'd love to know more about you.

Hi, I'm from Philippines, 24 years old, Computer Engineering graduate with two years work experience as Software Applications Engineer.
I have done M.A and B.ED but WES has not recognized it as masters but as duel degree of 4 years each.
Software engineers have bright chances.. gud luck

Reactions: finj1994

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi can anyone pls tell if primary school teachers can apply? I have 6 yrs experience but I'm not sure I'm eligible for Quebec or not?
The eligibility norms are not yet disclosed by MIDI. So we have to wait for the sure shot qualification status. As of now, you can share your qualification with us. We'd love to know more about you.

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi, I'm from Philippines, 24 years old, Computer Engineering graduate with two years work experience as Software Applications Engineer.
Nice profile. If you have IELTS, I am sure you are gonna make it. Whatever the eligibility norms are (for this new system), Computer Engineers will get the maximum points for sure. No matter from which country you belong. Apart from that you age is fantastic and perfect to apply. All the best.

Reactions: finj1994

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have done M.A and B.ED but WES has not recognized it as masters but as duel degree of 4 years each.
Software engineers have bright chances.. gud luck

Oh, that's really SAD. But just wait for the final confirmation. Who knows you might get the points you need with that profile.

finj1994

Jul 7, 2018
Nice profile. If you have IELTS, I am sure you are gonna make it. Whatever the eligibility norms are (for this new system), Computer Engineers will get the maximum points for sure. No matter from which country you belong. Apart from that you age is fantastic and perfect to apply. All the best.
Thanks. I'm planning to take IELTS on September or October.

dollysek

Jul 23, 2014
Hello all, I am interested in applying . I have a b.sc accounting and I have been working in the banking sector as operation head for more than 10years. My question is this does this profile fit the Quebec immigration.

lcupcakel

Mar 11, 2018
just a question regarding the new process: should we wait for Quebec DOI in Aug or submit to the old 5000 intakes now?

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hello Friends,

Please guide how I can get Area of Training points in Part B. I have 4 years BS Electronics Engineering Degree with ECA from ICAS. Please let me know it is acceptable to score points for Area of Training??

Thank you

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello Friends,

Please guide how I can get Area of Training points in Part B. I have 4 years BS Electronics Engineering Degree with ECA from ICAS. Please let me know it is acceptable to score points for Area of Training??

Thank you
Even I would like to know this. How to score points in Area of Training