+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

virendera84

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
India
NOC Code......
Guys,

I have one query. Please help me.

I have completed MBA - Finance from India and I have to update the same on Schooling section in Arrima Portal.

Which diploma should I choose. Please help.

Regards

sapana garde

Nov 23, 2018
My age is 37
Post graduate
Ielts 6.5
Only Quebec is the option open for me ad pnp
Saskatchewan has no Noc right now

Could you suggest any other alternative

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
My Crs are too below the cut off
Same happened to me..I think now anybody can apply to the Quebec through arrima portal.. Hopefully..no idea exactly.. However keep in touch with other pnp as well as Manitoba and Atlantic pilot program too.. They are quick easy than qsw.. I'm too late to apply..

Reactions: Omooba1

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Same happened to me..I think now anybody can apply to the Quebec through arrima portal.. Hopefully..no idea exactly.. However keep in touch with other pnp as well as Manitoba and Atlantic pilot program too.. They are quick easy than qsw.. I'm too late to apply..
Thanks for the information about Atlantic Pilot Program.

virendera84

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
India
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

Can anyone please share the screen shot, how to add a degree if it is not available.

Also, I have done MBA - Marketing & Finance - Instead of that Can I file it as Post Graduate diploma in management - Business Management?. Please confirm if you have any insight on this.

I have completed 10+2 + B.Tech (4 years ) + MBA ( 2 years) - All regular

Thanks

rajjoshua

Aug 2, 2018
Quebec has reduced the intake numbers to 42000 for 2019. Around 13000 would be invited under skilled workers category.
We can expect it to begin from Jan first week