+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" (ALL UPDATES & DISCUSSIONS)

rajjoshua

Aug 2, 2018
How candidates will be ranked in Quebec's Expression of Interest Bank
Any foreign national 18 or older may submit an Expression of Interest to the province.

Once candidates are in the Quebec Expression of Interest Bank, they are grouped under two categories: Candidates with a job offer or connection to Quebec and candidates residing outside Quebec. In each category, candidates will be assigned points across various factors.

Candidates with a connection to Quebec

This group is for candidates with a job offer in Quebec or who are residing in the province with the primary goal of attaining employment while on a work permit and have a Quebec-approved degree or six months of full-time work experience and are currently working full-time in the province.

Candidates in this group will be assigned a score based on the following seven factors: Age, Quebec Diploma, Canadian or United States work experience, French language proficiency, knowledge of other languages, education level, and a spouse or common-law partner's education level and proficiency in French.

Candidates residing outside Quebec

Candidates in this group will be assigned a score based on the following eight factors: Age, Quebec degree, Canadian or United States work experience, training that the Government of Quebec lists as in-demand, French language proficiency, knowledge of other languages, education level and and a spouse or common-law partner's education level and proficiency in French.

The province of Quebec has yet to detail the points structure that will apply to the factors under the two groups.

Reference website page : https://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-immigration-expression-of-interest-eoi-system.html#QSWPselectiongrid
Anyways this is not an official report.. let's wait...

rakam18

Aug 2, 2018
It does not mean candidates with only Canada or USA experience can apply.
The information actually means points are given for various factors like age, language french and english tests, work experience, usa or canada work exp, etc. So it means, candidate with canada or usa exp will get points just like candidate with TEF french score will get points. They have NOT mentioned anywhere that the new QUEBEC immigration system is only canada or usa exp people. So please do not worry and wait patiently for Arrima system to launch!!!!!

Reactions: Dream_to_canada

rakam18

Aug 2, 2018
Meanwhile can anyone enlighten me if 2173 need any type license for Quebec immigration? I am unable to find any information in this regard. TIA

Aug 6, 2018
Meanwhile can anyone enlighten me if 2173 need any type license for Quebec immigration? I am unable to find any information in this regard. TIA
As far as I understand, there is no license required for any NOC in Quebec. only Saskatchewan province ask you for the license for some regulated NOC's like 2173. For Quebec EOI, you will need to refer the List of training to see if your degree comes under which section of the training and based on that you will be scored.

Donivsha

Mar 14, 2018
Any French language experts here that can educate rest of us on the key highlights from the French pages of EOI? Seems French webpages are active but not English.

rakam18

Aug 2, 2018
As far as I understand, there is no license required for any NOC in Quebec. only Saskatchewan province ask you for the license for some regulated NOC's like 2173. For Quebec EOI, you will need to refer the List of training to see if your degree comes under which section of the training and based on that you will be scored.
In Quebec website there was some documents and page in french so I was unable to understand if license is needed for 2173 or not. Thanks for your response.

Jasdeep9232

Aug 7, 2018
I have done Bca and pgdca. I am working as web designer and developer. What would be my area of training??
Tnx in advance

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have done Bca and pgdca. I am working as web designer and developer. What would be my area of training??
Tnx in advance
First of all, requesting you to write one post for a query.

As you are working as a web designer & developer after completing Bachelor Degree in Computer Application and further Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application, You may apply under Computer Science Graduate stream BUT you should make it confirm from someone related to Canadian Job market. Or wait for sometime to get the full details of EOI.

SomeAnt

Aug 16, 2016
Hi Friends,

Like Express Entry, interested candidates, who are eligible for the Quebec Skilled Worker Program, would have to submit an Expression of Interest as a first step.

Also similar to the Federal Express Entry system is the fact a profile will be valid for 12 months.

It is expected that after entering Quebec’s Expression of Interest pool, a candidate would receive another score based on a ranking system that determines their position in the pool, much like Express Entry’s Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).

Under the Federal Express Entry system, a candidate’s ranking score is determined by points awarded for factors such as employment, education, language skills, age, as well as additional factors. It is expected that Quebec will have a unique points-system that operates in a similar way.

Candidates would be drawn from the Expression of Interest pool through invitation rounds during which a specified number of candidates who meet or exceed a specified cut-off score would be issued invitations to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate (Certificat de sélection du Québec, or CSQ).

Those issued an invitation to apply will have 90 days to submit a complete application for CSQ. Applicants who receive an CSQ from Quebec can then apply to the Government of Canada for permanent residence.

More details about this system, including the ranking system and exact start date, are expected to be announced in the near future.

Follow this thread for upcoming news, updates & announcements regarding the new
QUEBEC "Expression of Interest - Déclaration d’intérêt" system.
How to apply for Quebec? how to submitt expression of Interest ? please suggest procedure or any one have applied after August 2, 1018? if yes please share the links and procedure.